🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Much For 'Un-Biased': CNN Staff Revolting Over Lewandowski Hiring

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This is what the right calls bias....Not accepting a paid staff hack to report the news is considered bad reporting :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He's not a reporter, k-k-klown, he's a political commentator. You are right about one thing, you're a klown. Did I mention people should be laughing with you, not at you?

Great response Mr Trump. Now say everyone is a failure and complete the impression

Um ... what?
8t4pkj.jpg

Maybe you could make coherent points?

Why? Every response is "k-k-klown" followed by name calling like a child and then saying "they are laughing at you" like your a 12 year old girl who is concerned with what her crush thinks.

He's not a reporter, k-k-klown, he's a political commentator. You are right about one thing, you're a klown. Did I mention people should be laughing with you, not at you?

Great response Mr Trump. Now say everyone is a failure and complete the impression

Um ... what?
8t4pkj.jpg

Why? Every response is "k-k-klown" followed by name calling like a child and then saying "they are laughing at you" like your a 12 year old girl who is concerned with what her crush thinks.

Yes, you write nothing but ridiculous k-k-klown crap. Your avatar shows clearly how serious you are ... not

Why hire him? They are meant to be a news organization...
Yeah, that was the intent a LONG time ago... :p Maybe they hired him to try to get some cred as being 'unbiased'...but their internal revolt is proving they are anything BUT.

How do you get 'cred' as being unbiased by hiring someone who couldn't be MORE biased?

It's what the news formats are doing--you have the presumably 'objective' host giving his commentary while flanked on the left an right by opposing partisan pundits who then comment on the host's comments. So Lewandowski will no doubt be the 'balance' against a highly partisan leftist.

It is as predictable as rain, about as edifying as a Dick and Jane reader, and boring as hell no matter who does it. When the two opposing pundits start talking over each other, both citing predictable talking points, we change the channel quickly. I hope the news formats figure that out soon.

Um ... what?
8t4pkj.jpg

Yes, you write nothing but ridiculous k-k-klown crap. Your avatar shows clearly how serious you are ... not

My avatar has nothing to do with the words I use but again, nice try making a point there sparky

My avatar has nothing to do with the words I use but again, nice try making a point there sparky

You obviously have some sense of self awareness as your avatar choice so accurately depicts your posts

Yeah, that was the intent a LONG time ago... :p Maybe they hired him to try to get some cred as being 'unbiased'...but their internal revolt is proving they are anything BUT.

How do you get 'cred' as being unbiased by hiring someone who couldn't be MORE biased?

It's what the news formats are doing--you have the presumably 'objective' host giving his commentary while flanked on the left an right by opposing partisan pundits who then comment on the host's comments. So Lewandowski will no doubt be the 'balance' against a highly partisan leftist.

It is as predictable as rain, about as edifying as a Dick and Jane reader, and boring as hell no matter who does it. When the two opposing pundits start talking over each other, both citing predictable talking points, we change the channel quickly. I hope the news formats figure that out soon.

I'm not sure Lewandowski even has a political position, and it would be erroneous to make that assumption based simply on his working for Rump (who also has no known positions of his own). Lewandowski's a manager, a political hack who's worked for Republicans, Democrats and the seafood industry. Mostly he's a gadfly.

gipper,

it is time to get real, CNN are on the side of ratings and that is it... They are pretty bad but it is not out of bias towards the left, they gave Trump loads of free coverage.. At one stage they cut of Bernie's speech so they could show an empty stage where Trump will arrive...

Yeah, these tinfoilers and their persecution complexes... :rofl:

I keep tellin' 'em, nobody but nobody makes money off of taking a political position. Can't be done.
Trump criticized daily on CNN and other leftist networks. Hillary seldom if all criticized.

This is considered unbiased reporting today, by the ignorant.

There's no such thing as a "leftist" or "rightist" network. Not one that makes money. The only "bias" CNN takes is the same one they all take -- ratings. The fact that they hire a notorious loose cannon with name recognition rather than an unknown but astute political commentator, drives that point home. NOBODY makes money taking a political slant. You can't do it.

And there's no need to "criticize" Rump. All you have to do is quote him. He does the rest.

As in ... :dig:
bull shit.

You think like most lefties that Trump is a blowhard doofus and deserving of constant media criticism. This is your bias.

Now Hillary who has far more skeletons in her closet than all Americans pols combined, yet she gets little to no criticism in the lib MSM. Clearly this is evidence of liberal bias, but I don't expect you to see it.

No, I think I know how commercial media works. You make money from ratings, not from "political slants".

Prove me wrong.

Why hire Lewandowski? He's certainly not an expert in anything except ---- trolling.
Eureka.

Same reason they hired Glenn Beck --- to stir the shit.
You think the media is only interested in making money. That money is the only driver. This is utterly and completely wrong. Proof: For decades there was no conservative voice in MSM, until an unknown guy came on the radio in the late 80s. So, if as you think it is all about the money, why did the MSM ignore conservative Americans for decades and still does. Then, Fox News goes live not until the mid-90s and becomes the largest cable news networking making many millions, yet the other nets ignore that market.

You don't know your history and don't what you are posting. Just try to comprehend what I am telling you and you will come to understand the truth.

WTF was the Clinton News Network thinking when they hired someone that would push back against their obvious bias and Trump lies. That's uncalled for.

We demand nothing but Trump bashing and Clinton praising on the Clinton News Network goddamnit!! The fuck is wrong with Zucker?

WTF was the Clinton News Network thinking when they hired someone that would push back against their obvious bias and Trump lies. That's uncalled for.

LMAO...So the Clinton News Network who backs Clinton hired a Trump sycophant because.....*head explodes*

Lewandowski is not a journalist...

Since he has a gag clause to stopping him speaking about anything against Trump, how can he be a contributor...

Is Chelsea Clinton a journalist? Is george stephanopoulos a journalist?

LMAO...So the Clinton News Network who backs Clinton hired a Trump sycophant because.....*head explodes*

Someone put LSD in the management's coffee. That's the only explanation I can think of. Or perhaps they think they might actually expand their viewership if the didn't broadcast all Hillary all the time.

Whoever said CNN is unbiased, is off their rocker.

Like most of the old media, they are completely in the tank for the D party.

gipper,

it is time to get real, CNN are on the side of ratings and that is it... They are pretty bad but it is not out of bias towards the left, they gave Trump loads of free coverage.. At one stage they cut of Bernie's speech so they could show an empty stage where Trump will arrive...

Yeah, these tinfoilers and their persecution complexes... :rofl:

I keep tellin' 'em, nobody but nobody makes money off of taking a political position. Can't be done.

The Clinton's have made $200 million doing that.

I'm not sure Lewandowski even has a political position, and it would be erroneous to make that assumption based simply on his working for Rump (who also has no known positions of his own). Lewandowski's a manager, a political hack who's worked for Republicans, Democrats and the seafood industry. Mostly he's a gadfly.

I'm sure your opinion of him is a really big deal to him. What I have seen of him on TV is a reasoned and pleasant person who bears no ill will towards his former boss. Nor is he disrespectful of anyone as you were to Trump here. But I will overlook that just for you my friend. :)

You think the media is only interested in making money. That money is the only driver. This is utterly and completely wrong.

Actually I don't think that -- I know it. I know it because I've worked in it my whole working life. I know it because I believe in looking up to see the puppet strings when there's puppetry about.

For decades there was no conservative voice in MSM, until an unknown guy came on the radio in the late 80s. So, if as you think it is all about the money, why did the MSM ignore conservative Americans for decades and still does. Then, Fox News goes live not until the mid-90s and becomes the largest cable news networking making many millions, yet the other nets ignore that market.

Yawn. That's what the manipulators tell you to feed your emotional vulnerabilities. Nothing sells like instilling fear and then going "stick with us in our little club, we'll protect you". Don''t be so fucking gullible. Ideology does NOT sell anything. Attention sells, and attention is generated by fear and loathing as just mentioned, by controversy, by the outrageous, from the fire in some neighborhood you never heard of to fake wrestling to watching to see if two naked strangers can survive in the jungle. NONE of that is based on ideology. ALL of that is based on emotion.

Enter Corey Lewandowsky, the loose cannon gadfly who can be counted on to supply fear, loathing and controversy. Ergo --- ratings. What the actual content is --- is irrelevant. It will be whatever pushes your buttons, as it's doing right now by your being in this thread.

Not that complex. Look up and see the damn puppet strings.

You don't know your history and don't what you are posting. Just try to comprehend what I am telling you and you will come to understand the truth.

:lol:

_cesso.gif

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This is what the right calls bias....Not accepting a paid staff hack to report the news is considered bad reporting :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The OP says he's being hired as a 'correspondent'.

I'm sure your opinion of him is a really big deal to him. What I have seen of him on TV is a reasoned and pleasant person who bears no ill will towards his former boss. Nor is he disrespectful of anyone as you were to Trump here. But I will overlook that just for you my friend. :)

I'm not making any judgments there (who, me? :eusa_angel: ) --- I'm just spelling out the psychology behind what CNN wants to do.

I don't know that much about Corey Lewandowski but I don't get the impression he's out to foster a particular ideology. I don't see him as an ideologue. I see him as a manipulator. That's what a campaign manager does.

Suffice to say, if Lewandowski ends up waxing eloquent on political science, he's not going to last long. That's not what commercial media wants, because that's not what sells (again, regardless of the content). That's why William F. Buckley had to do his show on noncommercial television. But if Lewandowski starts pounding the table and arguing with some other talking head --- that's Gold.

The medium is the message.

Uh yeah peeps, it isn't known as the 'Communist News Network/Clinton News Network' for nothin. I don't get why so many still watch Cable 'News' at all. It's anything but news. It's absurd 24/7 dumbed-down propaganda.

The folks who get their 'news information' from CNN, are the same folks who also get their 'news information' from shitty shows like 'The View.' Not very intelligent folks. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back