So, Mueller has Trump's "original" letter regarding firing Comey???

What a "brilliant" comeback....from an idiot, that is.......LOL

You're the forum's JackAss Numero Uno and everyone knows it.

Everyday you come up with some new BS that just proves how wide open your ass must be split and how much it hurts.

You really know how to make a complete fool of yourself....I'll give you that.

:dig:

You're the forum's JackAss Numero Uno and everyone knows it.

Everyday you come up with some new BS that just proves how wide open your ass must be split and how much it hurts.

You really know how to make a complete fool of yourself....I'll give you that.

LOL..........(thanks for the bump)

upload_2017-9-2_11-9-11.png

Only a liberal would believe a person not under investigation (TRUMP) is guilty of obstruction justice for firing a person who wasn't investigating him in the first place.

So, you're one of those fucked up right wing morons who "THINKS" that Trump is NOT under investigation??? ...........Really???...............LOL

And you're one of those "fucked up morons" who actually believes it's not just a witch hunt.

Get out of your mothers basement for once and experience the Sunlight

Only a liberal would believe a person not under investigation (TRUMP) is guilty of obstruction justice for firing a person who wasn't investigating him in the first place.

So, you're one of those fucked up right wing morons who "THINKS" that Trump is NOT under investigation??? ...........Really???...............LOL

You love Comey, right? Right up until Comey was fired "Trump is not under investigation".

You love Comey, right? Right up until Comey was fired "Trump is not under investigation".

Actually, I DO NOT "love" Comey......BUT, this thread is not about Comey, but its abut what the orange clown was doing to kill off an investigation into his sorry fat ass.

Hopefully the above helps in clearing up your stupid attempt to derail the thread.

Forum List

Back