🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Nancy Wants Trump In Prison

All you Trump haters live in your own little world, don't you?
Most of the world agrees with us. You Trump supporters are the ones in your own little world.
I believe things because I think they are true, not because my friends believe it. I know my friends believe all kinds of things that are obvious bullshit. That's the difference between a rational civilized person and a savage.
OK but when faced with facts republicans have the dubious distinction of denying them

When have you ever posted a fact?
I have the best facts
Then why don't you ever post them?

The Importation of Brown People from Latin America, when it is not merit based, and is not legal immigration, is the same old Slave Trade The Democrat Party and all of their Elitist Wealthy Plantation Owners have been engaging in for 250 Years. They never stopped slavery, they just changed the way it's done and they subcontracted it out to others to do their dirty work for them.

This is why they want Amnesty and not Immigration Reform
This is why they want Open Borders and not Border Security
This is why they want to Abolish ICE and have Sanctuary Cities

They do not want cut off from their supply of Brown Slaves from Latin America.
Trump is looking for a few male ball washers to service him. The gang at Fox & the GOP Congress want the summer off. You game?
I marvel at how much you leftwing turds despise Trump. That tells me he's doing a good job. The only kind of politicians leftwingers approve of are the lowest kind of douchebags. The kind that actually try to help America are always hated.
Heres one for you bri Why would fed be thinking of rate cuts if economy was so good?? Job gains 75k ?? Prior months gains reduced .....
Heres another thing. Those same rates were near zero under Obama for 8 years.
BUT we were recovering,, higher rates might have killed us and btw the president doesn't own the fed
Only idiots believe government can control interest rates over the long term.

The leader of the opposition publicly saying the president should be imprisoned.
What a disgusting old witch, and appalling behavior for a leader.

Trump was only here in Ireland for a half an hour and he showed what an idiot he is. What an embarrassment he is. Our PM was really cool, and then later got him good in a very subtle way. Leo is great.

It was embarrassing... He wanted Ireland to build a wall between us and Northern Ireland... Has the guy watched the News in the last 25 years... It was cringe worthy...

Lets be honest the Irish just laughed at him... He considered that weak an ignorant of what the actaul facts are...
Good to see Americans who are well informed.
I still haven't seen the evidence that he wanted Ireland to build a wall between it and Northern Ireland
I have.
Please post it.
Check out the Irish Times.

It was embarrassing... He wanted Ireland to build a wall between us and Northern Ireland... Has the guy watched the News in the last 25 years... It was cringe worthy...

Lets be honest the Irish just laughed at him... He considered that weak an ignorant of what the actaul facts are...
I still haven't seen the evidence that he wanted Ireland to build a wall between it and Northern Ireland
I have.
Please post it.
I'll take that to mean you can't produce the evidence that Trump said any such thing.

I don't do homework assignments for Trump hating douchebags.

The old hag's fantasies are out in the open....she can't impeach him because she doesn't have the votes...in her own caucus.....So she dreams of sending the President up the river instead....Like John Camp Melloncougar says: "life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone".
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

2018-02-01-d4a7a7e2_large.jpg
An excellent place for him....after convicted, of course. New York is waiting.

The old hag's fantasies are out in the open....she can't impeach him because she doesn't have the votes...in her own caucus.....So she dreams of sending the President up the river instead....Like John Camp Melloncougar says: "life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone".
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

2018-02-01-d4a7a7e2_large.jpg
An excellent place for him....after convicted, of course. New York is waiting.

You go ahead and hold your breath waiting for that.

The leader of the opposition publicly saying the president should be imprisoned.
What a disgusting old witch, and appalling behavior for a leader.
In the future Pelosi & Nadler, etc should refer to Gangster Trump as "Individual 1" just to burn his ass even more. It's pure joy to watch Trump triggered as he launches into orbit on a daily basis. Which reminds me that tomorrow i need to stock up on some more popcorn.

I have.
Please post it.
I'll take that to mean you can't produce the evidence that Trump said any such thing.

I don't do homework assignments for Trump hating douchebags.
Then remain ignorant.

Forum List

Back