🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Nancy Wants Trump In Prison

I still haven't seen the evidence that he wanted Ireland to build a wall between it and Northern Ireland
These Right-wing liars always play dumb while claiming everyone who disagrees with them is a "Low Information"{ voter!

Trump says Irish border Brexit 'wall' will work out well | DW | 06.06.2019
"Probably you will ask me about Brexit because I just left some very good people who are very much involved with Brexit, as you know," said Trump, who had arrived in Ireland after a three-day state visit to the UK. "I think that will all work out very well, and also for you with your wall, your border."

Trump then compared the border situation in Ireland to that of the US and Mexico, but he was quickly corrected on his wording by the Irish prime minister.

"I think one thing we want to avoid, of course, is a wall or border between us," said Leo Varadkar.

She should be in prison for still acting as a Slave Owner, and participating in the Importation of Brown Slaves from Latin America to work on DemNazi Slave Plantations and then asking American Taxpayers to foot the bill for them.

OMG, you're deranged. Plus, the President already distributed that money to farmers.
The Importation of Brown People from Latin America, when it is not merit based, and is not legal immigration, is the same old Slave Trade The Democrat Party and all of their Elitist Wealthy Plantation Owners have been engaging in for 250 Years. They never stopped slavery, they just changed the way it's done and they subcontracted it out to others to do their dirty work for them.

This is why they want Amnesty and not Immigration Reform
This is why they want Open Borders and not Border Security
This is why they want to Abolish ICE and have Sanctuary Cities

They do not want cut off from their supply of Brown Slaves from Latin America.
Trump is looking for a few male ball washers to service him. The gang at Fox & the GOP Congress want the summer off. You game?
I marvel at how much you leftwing turds despise Trump. That tells me he's doing a good job. The only kind of politicians leftwingers approve of are the lowest kind of douchebags. The kind that actually try to help America are always hated.
Heres one for you bri Why would fed be thinking of rate cuts if economy was so good?? Job gains 75k ?? Prior months gains reduced .....

A speaker of the House threatening a sitting president with prison at the end of his/her term is a blatant violation of the separation of powers. Do NOT act surprised, THIS IS WHO THE LEFT ARE.
Remember when they whined about Trump threatening Hillary with prison - how only police states did stuff like that?

Imagine if future presidents are extorted by the House with threats of imprisonment. There's been no trial, Trump has not been found guilty of a crime. Pelosi has lost her damn mind.
Imagine if you would another president in the future acting like and getting away with what this scumbag has, this POS of a president

LOL okay Eddie list the Trump acts and what he got away with...got nothing? Yeah thought so. Have I mocked your posts yet today? Just assume I did dinner is ready. :itsok:

As if you didn't know
Every day, President Donald Trump or his minions say something stupid, wrong, or demonstrably false. Most days, these people threaten to take illegal actions. Some days, they make good on their lawless threats.

And yet, they are still in power. Trump, his family, and his sycophants get help from the Russians (whether willfully or not) to influence our elections; obstruct justice; engage in corrupt practices; violate constitutional principles; intimidate witnesses; ignore Congress; and lie as if “Falsehood” was their native tongue. And yet they seem to get away with all of it.

Nobody stops them. Yes, the Republican Party has shown itself to be a collection of craven hypocrites, so utterly debased from wallowing around in Trump’s filth that they can’t even remember what decency smells like. But if you’ve been paying attention, Republicans have always been like this. Just ask Merrick Garland. Our system shouldn’t be so weak that the perverse noise makings of Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham can scuttle the very concept of the rule of law.

No, Trump gets away with it not just because the Republican Party and its white-supremacist base wills it so. Trump gets away with it because the legal system insists on treating him as a “normal” president of the United States.
... and still no Russian connection

You got your wish, you seem to like to meddle in our politics like the Russians do.

I’d prefer to move all of our troops from around the world back to the US, to our incredible country and let those other countries police themselves.

We need our country to take care of us not the world.
The rest of the world has wanted this for quite some time. Good to see Americans catching up.

I’ve wanted it for many decades, I also believe you and Russia have no business in our business.
The United States effects what happens in our country. It is our business.

You can pretend it is but it isn’t and you have absolutely no say.
I still vote in American elections, so I do have a say.

Good for you, it must make you extremely happy.

1pdv79.jpg

Remember when they whined about Trump threatening Hillary with prison - how only police states did stuff like that?

Imagine if future presidents are extorted by the House with threats of imprisonment. There's been no trial, Trump has not been found guilty of a crime. Pelosi has lost her damn mind.
Imagine if you would another president in the future acting like and getting away with what this scumbag has, this POS of a president

LOL okay Eddie list the Trump acts and what he got away with...got nothing? Yeah thought so. Have I mocked your posts yet today? Just assume I did dinner is ready. :itsok:

As if you didn't know
Every day, President Donald Trump or his minions say something stupid, wrong, or demonstrably false. Most days, these people threaten to take illegal actions. Some days, they make good on their lawless threats.

And yet, they are still in power. Trump, his family, and his sycophants get help from the Russians (whether willfully or not) to influence our elections; obstruct justice; engage in corrupt practices; violate constitutional principles; intimidate witnesses; ignore Congress; and lie as if “Falsehood” was their native tongue. And yet they seem to get away with all of it.

Nobody stops them. Yes, the Republican Party has shown itself to be a collection of craven hypocrites, so utterly debased from wallowing around in Trump’s filth that they can’t even remember what decency smells like. But if you’ve been paying attention, Republicans have always been like this. Just ask Merrick Garland. Our system shouldn’t be so weak that the perverse noise makings of Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham can scuttle the very concept of the rule of law.

No, Trump gets away with it not just because the Republican Party and its white-supremacist base wills it so. Trump gets away with it because the legal system insists on treating him as a “normal” president of the United States.
really?

Trump's campaign manager did not give detailed insider polling data to Kilimnik passed on to Russians at the GRU?

Flynn didn't work with Peter Smith before he suicided himself to get Clinton emails from Russians?

Roger Stone didn't work with wikileaks on the distribution of the stolen DNC emails?

the Trump campaign did not seek out Russian help or welcome it with opened arms?

etc etc etc...

You might want to at least, skim the Mueller Report

As if you didn't know

really?

Trump's campaign manager did not give detailed insider polling data to Kilimnik passed on to Russians at the GRU?

Flynn didn't work with Peter Smith before he suicided himself to get Clinton emails from Russians?

Roger Stone didn't work with wikileaks on the distribution of the stolen DNC emails?

the Trump campaign did not seek out Russian help or welcome it with opened arms?

etc etc etc...

You might want to at least, skim the Mueller Report
Lol
Trump had nothing to do with Russia… It’s all in the report

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
Trump was only here in Ireland for a half an hour and he showed what an idiot he is. What an embarrassment he is. Our PM was really cool, and then later got him good in a very subtle way. Leo is great.

It was embarrassing... He wanted Ireland to build a wall between us and Northern Ireland... Has the guy watched the News in the last 25 years... It was cringe worthy...

Lets be honest the Irish just laughed at him... He considered that weak an ignorant of what the actaul facts are...
Good to see Americans who are well informed.
I still haven't seen the evidence that he wanted Ireland to build a wall between it and Northern Ireland
I have.

It was embarrassing... He wanted Ireland to build a wall between us and Northern Ireland... Has the guy watched the News in the last 25 years... It was cringe worthy...

Lets be honest the Irish just laughed at him... He considered that weak an ignorant of what the actaul facts are...
Who doesn't laugh at him ? Think I even saw the Queen holding back a laugh
All you Trump haters live in your own little world, don't you?
Most of the world agrees with us. You Trump supporters are the ones in your own little world.
I believe things because I think they are true, not because my friends believe it. I know my friends believe all kinds of things that are obvious bullshit. That's the difference between a rational civilized person and a savage.
OK but when faced with facts republicans have the dubious distinction of denying them
Like what facts? Even Obama and Clinton's Witch Hunt against The President Failed to find a way to Frame him.

You had 4 Investigations, spent $100 Million Dollars and were given Millions of Documents, interviewed 500 People, Issued 2,500 Subpoenas, had 40 FBI agents looking in to every aspect of Trump's business, life, and campaign, and even The IRS and Treasure looked at his financials, and the only thing that was found, and was attempted to be covered up, was a plot to carry out a Bureaucratic COUP, that failed so far but is still ongoing.

You are part of that COUP. You attacked American Democracy. You Promoted Fraud and Lies. You Sided with our Enemies.

Your Messiah Moscow Mueller, abused The Law, Hid Exculpatory Evidence, Extorted People, Violated their Civil Rights, and you still got NOTHING!

You are our enemy.

Most of the world agrees with us. You Trump supporters are the ones in your own little world.
I believe things because I think they are true, not because my friends believe it. I know my friends believe all kinds of things that are obvious bullshit. That's the difference between a rational civilized person and a savage.
OK but when faced with facts republicans have the dubious distinction of denying them

When have you ever posted a fact?

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
Trump was only here in Ireland for a half an hour and he showed what an idiot he is. What an embarrassment he is. Our PM was really cool, and then later got him good in a very subtle way. Leo is great.

Good to see Americans who are well informed.
I have.
Please post it.

She should be in prison for still acting as a Slave Owner, and participating in the Importation of Brown Slaves from Latin America to work on DemNazi Slave Plantations and then asking American Taxpayers to foot the bill for them.

OMG, you're deranged. Plus, the President already distributed that money to farmers.
The Importation of Brown People from Latin America, when it is not merit based, and is not legal immigration, is the same old Slave Trade The Democrat Party and all of their Elitist Wealthy Plantation Owners have been engaging in for 250 Years. They never stopped slavery, they just changed the way it's done and they subcontracted it out to others to do their dirty work for them.

Trump is looking for a few male ball washers to service him. The gang at Fox & the GOP Congress want the summer off. You game?
I marvel at how much you leftwing turds despise Trump. That tells me he's doing a good job. The only kind of politicians leftwingers approve of are the lowest kind of douchebags. The kind that actually try to help America are always hated.
Heres one for you bri Why would fed be thinking of rate cuts if economy was so good?? Job gains 75k ?? Prior months gains reduced .....
Heres another thing. Those same rates were near zero under Obama for 8 years.

When have you ever posted a fact?
I have the best facts

BUT we were recovering,, higher rates might have killed us and btw the president doesn't own the fed

BUT we were recovering,, higher rates might have killed us and btw the president doesn't own the fed
He might own the AG Barr the pos but not the fed

Forum List

Back