So No One Should've looked for Bergdahl because...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
What now?

Republicans keep saying "5 people died looking for him"...."5 PEOPLE DIED!!! LOOKING" and I'm sure there is a point in saying that but no one will come out and say it.

Should the US determine who is savable by reviewing their past first? Or are you saying people shouldn't have died? I'd love to hear it

When you are a soldier you know that there is a possibility that you will die...it's a dangerous business.

When you are a soldier you know that there is a possibility that you will die...it's a dangerous business.

When you're a soldier you expect your government will back you up whether you're in Afghanistan, Benghazi, Iraq or the Phoenix VA hospital. Too bad this administration feels differently. Party on Obama! take another trip in Air Force One you POS.

What now?

Republicans keep saying "5 people died looking for him"...."5 PEOPLE DIED!!! LOOKING" and I'm sure there is a point in saying that but no one will come out and say it.

Should the US determine who is savable by reviewing their past first? Or are you saying people shouldn't have died? I'd love to hear it

They should have looked for him. So they could kill the traitorous bastard.

Among the more stupid threads I have seen here and that's saying a lot. The guy deserted his unit and got chummy with the enemy. The only justification for looking for him would be firing squad.

The Army did what was expected of them. When Sgt. "Buttercup" Bergdahl walked out of his compound to make nice with the Taliban the Army set up checkpoints to stop him from being taken into Pakistan and sent out patrols to try and find him. Soldiers were killed doing that...soldiers that died unnecessarily. Bergdahl needs to now answer for that.

Being a naive idiot HERE gets you ridiculed (Hi, Deanie!!!). Being a naive idiot in a combat zone gets people killed. Bowe Bergdahl IS a naive idiot!

When you're a soldier you expect your government will back you up whether you're in Afghanistan, Benghazi, Iraq or the Phoenix VA hospital. Too bad this administration feels differently. Party on Obama! take another trip in Air Force One you POS.

Gee all administrations have had the same problem, for some reason we let humans do the operations...

Among the more stupid threads I have seen here and that's saying a lot. The guy deserted his unit and got chummy with the enemy. The only justification for looking for him would be firing squad.

And because their superiors ordered it. Dont forget that part. Why shouldnt they look for him? Even if he was "chummy" they didnt know that before hand

The Army did what was expected of them. When Sgt. "Buttercup" Bergdahl walked out of his compound to make nice with the Taliban the Army set up checkpoints to stop him from being taken into Pakistan and sent out patrols to try and find him. Soldiers were killed doing that...soldiers that died unnecessarily. Bergdahl needs to now answer for that.

Being a naive idiot HERE gets you ridiculed (Hi, Deanie!!!). Being a naive idiot in a combat zone gets people killed. Bowe Bergdahl IS a naive idiot!

See the bolded. Bergdahl needs to answer for what? Them being killed following orders?

What now?

They died looking for a deserter, a traitor.
Why did you have to start a new thread on this instead of posting in an existing thread?

Indeed.

Although it was highly suspect that Bergdal had changed teams, Army protocol REQUIRES a search be done in an attempt to locate the soldier. SOP.

I don't believe Bergdal is naive OR an idiot. I believe that based on interviews with Rolling Stone and watching the interviews with fellow soldiers WHO LIVED. WITH HIM, something like this was bound to happen. Look at the kids Father. It was probably HIS influence on this kid that sent him to the Taliban.

What now?

Should there be any consequence for his walking away from his post with people dying who were looking for him?

What now?

Why did you have to start a new thread on this instead of posting in an existing thread?

I've asked this question and everytime I get an answer like the one you provided. But no one says why this is important. The soldiers killed didnt know he left when they were given the orders so they were looking for one of their own and got killed.

Why does Bergdahl have to answer for that? Anyone?

Indeed.

Although it was highly suspect that Bergdal had changed teams, Army protocol REQUIRES a search be done in an attempt to locate the soldier. SOP.

I don't believe Bergdal is naive OR an idiot. I believe that based on interviews with Rolling Stone and watching the interviews with fellow soldiers WHO LIVED. WITH HIM, something like this was bound to happen. Look at the kids Father. It was probably HIS influence on this kid that sent him to the Taliban.

The bolded.

What now?

Well as a soldier you know that death can be a daily part of life, but there are risk and rewards that must be calculated for every single instance. Not much rewards risking your life to look for a deserter.

So you can come to this forum and try to make the conservatives out to be the bad guys here, but at the end of the day their common sense will make them out to be the hero's. You see we have out spoken village idiots leading moronic charges around here and holding their heads up with pride like they dun sumthen, while all the while making themselves look like total moronic imbeciles ...

Funny though, even if you had a clue that I was talking about you, you have no shame or self respect and will pursue this same ignorant thought process of throwing out nonsensical talking points!!

What now?

They did? So...if Bergdahl hadn't been captured, they would have done no patrols? None whatsoever?

Gee all administrations have had the same problem, for some reason we let humans do the operations...

Would you people stop minimizing bad deeds by saying everyone does it. No! not everyone does it. Your side does it. WAKE UP!

Forum List

Back