So Obama promises Hillary support in 2016

Didn't we see the same tactics during Clinton's second term?

Nobody can accuse conservatives of being original

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath.
Clinton was impeached for denying a blow job

More than you have on Obama, but that won't stop the GOP from executing their playbook

Uh, no.
Clinton was impeached for obstruction of justice.
Bill Clinton routinely interfered with the work of police, investigators, law enforcement and others during investigations involving sexual harassment cases with Paula Jones, the misuse of FBI files and the White House travel office firings.

awww, how sweet..

I say by then his support will be the, kiss of death..and Hillary can be a two time loser thanks to him...

:eek:

He is a popular president still.

With an approval rating hovering around 50%? Not very popular.

It is still more than popular enough for effectively supporting a candidate for the next election.

Talk to me when he is in the 30’s because that is where he is going to need to go before his endorsement can even remotely be considered toxic or something negative. The only people that currently feel that Obama would be a bad endorsement are those that will not vote for a democrat anyway. No loss for her there.

Didn't we see the same tactics during Clinton's second term?

Nobody can accuse conservatives of being original

More than you have on Obama, but that won't stop the GOP from executing their playbook

What he did was illegal. I know that you think democratic presidents are above the law but you have to realize at some point that even the top dog is applicable to the laws of this nation. At least, that is how rule of law works.

What about the witch hunt the White House is on with a House member that was falsely arrested over 40 years ago on a trumped up auto theft charge?

Unaware of it ....must be one hell of a witch hunt

You are not aware of the White House responses daily about Rep. Issa and his trumped up "auto theft" charge 40 years ago?

The one where no charges were ever filed? That one? The one where democrats now claim a conviction.

as to the topic , I mean really politicians making deals to back one another? who would have thought? of course they do...so what?

What he did was illegal. I know that you think democratic presidents are above the law but you have to realize at some point that even the top dog is applicable to the laws of this nation. At least, that is how rule of law works.

Cheating on your wife is not illegal. Scum like Gingrich filing impeachment charges while he is cheating on his cancer stricken wife is a gross overstepping of his position.

Republicans took a minor sexual transgression and dragged the nation the nation through the mud......just because they could

What Republicans did was worse than what Clinton did

Cheating on your wife is not illegal. Scum like Gingrich filing impeachment charges while he is cheating on his cancer stricken wife is a gross overstepping of his position.

Republicans took a minor sexual transgression and dragged the nation the nation through the mud......just because they could

No, what Clinton did, having sex with a Federal employee, was against the law, civil law. It is prima facie discrimination if any superior has sex with a subordinate even if it was consensual because other employees may consider the boss' paramour to be receiving special favors because of the relationship. Under Federal law the other employees have a gender discrimination case. However, the executive and Congress ARE EXEMPT from all those laws that the rest of the Federal employees are subject to.

Clinton was a pig and got what he deserved.
Anyone that would allow John Elway with a brown wig and a blue dress on to suck his Johnson is a turd gone sideways.

Last edited:
Poor Joe.

Joe's a nice guy and would do okay as president, but he doesn't have the fire in his belly to be at the top of the ticket. Hillary is going to be very tough to beat, especially if the economy gets better, which I suspect it will. And don't expect poor Joe to be a part of the ticket. He's going fishin'.

No, what Clinton did, having sex with a Federal employee, was against the law, civil law. It is prima facie discrimination if any superior has sex with a subordinate even if it was consensual because other employees may consider the boss' paramour to be receiving special favors because of the relationship. Under Federal law the other employees have a gender discrimination case. However, the executive and Congress ARE EXEMPT from all those laws that the rest of the Federal employees are subject to.

Anyone that would allow John Elway with a brown wig and a blue dress on to suck his Johnson is a turd gone sideways.
Clinton got incredible popularity and wealth upon leaving office.
He was impeached [indicted] and found not guilty.

Last edited:

Not exactly

A Federal Manager having sex with a subordinant is subject to a civil suit not criminal prosecution

Clinton got incredible popularity and wealth upon leaving office.
He was impeached [indicted] and found not guilty.

Yes, the freak show is popular at the circus.
Only the Senate found Clinton not guilty because they could not get a 2/3rds majority.

Not exactly

A Federal Manager having sex with a subordinant is subject to a civil suit not criminal prosecution

That is what I said, civil law.

What Clinton did was lie, under oath, to affect the outcome of a civil case against him. That's perjury. That's why he was impeached and why he was disbarred. Democrats can deny this until the end of time. Who knows, some may even believe that Clinton was impeached and disbarred because he had sex with an intern. It's just not true.

Figures. You ignore the fact that he broke the law by using the sex straw man.

He broke the law – this is FACT. There is simply no way around that no matter how much of a partisan you want to be.

What Clinton did was lie, under oath, to affect the outcome of a civil case against him. That's perjury. That's why he was impeached and why he was disbarred. Democrats can deny this until the end of time. Who knows, some may even believe that Clinton was impeached and disbarred because he had sex with an intern. It's just not true.

Yup. Thats exactly what happened. He lied his ass off and got caught.

He obviously has no morals and Hillary just doesn't care. She knows exactly what she's married to and lets it all slide and stays married to the pervert.

Personally I doubt she will run again. 2008 was her year and the Dems threw her under the bus for the half black dude.

I also think she and Bill can't stand BO and once the ACA trainwreck hits voters I doubt his endorsement would be worth much if she does decide to run.

awww, how sweet..

I say by then his support will be the, kiss of death..and Hillary can be a two time loser thanks to him...

He is a popular president still. To say that he would hurt her campaign is just silly.

No matter how much you might think Obama is a terrible president, do not mistake your thoughts of him with reality.

Obama's popular?

He's made so many enemies it's impossible to count. His approval rate is in the 40s.

I can't see why you would think he was so popular unless all you watch is MSNBC.

awww, how sweet..

He is a popular president still. To say that he would hurt her campaign is just silly.

No matter how much you might think Obama is a terrible president, do not mistake your thoughts of him with reality.

Obama's popular?

He's made so many enemies it's impossible to count. His approval rate is in the 40s.

I can't see why you would think he was so popular unless all you watch is MSNBC.

I don’t watch any news organization. I think he still has enough popularity for a useful endorsement based on the fact that no one here can that he is so unpopular that it would be harm full. There have been many links all over this site referring to Obama’s current popularity.

Do you not even understand how unpopular a president needs to be in order to make an endorsement toxic?

Obama's popular?

I don’t watch any news organization. I think he still has enough popularity for a useful endorsement based on the fact that no one here can that he is so unpopular that it would be harm full. There have been many links all over this site referring to Obama’s current popularity.

Do you not even understand how unpopular a president needs to be in order to make an endorsement toxic?

About where Obama is right now.

I think the Clintons want help from Obama. They want his organization. They want him to make a few appearances. If he refuses to endorse Hillary then it makes them both look bad and they don't want that. They don't want everyone to know the truth about their real relationship, which is pretty lousy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back