So Obama promises Hillary support in 2016

Hillary has had to rely on added support for decades, now
:puke:

What sort of added support? I always saw her as the idealist, she always seemed to see the big picture and had a good following. She's a leader for sure.

All she can do is push an agenda, she resigned after Benghazi was she planning on doing that when she did it?

By the time 2016 rolls around obama will be too toxic to support anyone. Hillary isnt going to run anyway. The entirety of the whole idea of a Hillary campaign is coming solely from democrats like those on this board. Hillary has no internet presence. The staff who would support her have not been active on her behalf. They have been pursuing other venues. No one carrying the stink of this regime has a chance.

I would imagine hillary like most people would feel it an honor to run for the presidency even if she were to lose

By the time 2016 rolls around obama will be too toxic to support anyone. Hillary isnt going to run anyway. The entirety of the whole idea of a Hillary campaign is coming solely from democrats like those on this board. Hillary has no internet presence. The staff who would support her have not been active on her behalf. They have been pursuing other venues. No one carrying the stink of this regime has a chance.

You guys said the same thing in 2012........America didn't listen

Take a look at the stock market.
Look back to James Carville's strategy.
Ditto that in any Hillary campaign.
Not claiming she is running as the last thing we need is a dictator that no one likes working with that will not be able to gain bi-partisan support but that is what she will run on.
As well as her experience at State, which before Benghazi was good, and many other areas.

All the more proof the main stream media serves obama well.

Romney brought it up three times and got slapped down each time

What makes you think the 2016 loser will do any better?

you're right, the media will protect her from it like candy did obama.....aren't you proud? :rolleyes:

Of course I am. The media does not tolerate the blatant partisan witch hunts being conducted by the Republican Party. They saw how it destroyed the country in 1998 and will not provide you guys the same latitude again

Last edited:

you're right, the media will protect her from it like candy did obama.....aren't you proud? :rolleyes:

Of course I am. The media does not tolerate the blatant partisan witch hunts being conducted by the Republican Party. They saw how it destroyed the country in 1998 and will not provide you guys the same latitude again

No witch hunt to much bullshit from the white house for it too be a witch hunt. But do keep defending obama you and your kind are like a bunch of monkeys trying to fuck a football.

No witch hunt to much bullshit from the white house for it too be a witch hunt. But do keep defending obama you and your kind are like a bunch of monkeys trying to fuck a football.

Didn't we see the same tactics during Clinton's second term?

Nobody can accuse conservatives of being original

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath.
Clinton was impeached for denying a blow job

More than you have on Obama, but that won't stop the GOP from executing their playbook

What about the witch hunt the White House is on with a House member that was falsely arrested over 40 years ago on a trumped up auto theft charge?

What about the witch hunt the White House is on with a House member that was falsely arrested over 40 years ago on a trumped up auto theft charge?

Unaware of it ....must be one hell of a witch hunt

Hillary Clinton is a PROFESSIONAL politician.
Aren't all of you good folks SICK of these people?
They are the PROBLEM, never the solution.

Unaware of it ....must be one hell of a witch hunt

You are not aware of the White House responses daily about Rep. Issa and his trumped up "auto theft" charge 40 years ago?

Forum List

Back