So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
How do people support and follow this trash, MAGA is by far the biggest threat this country has ever had, there has never been a threat to democracy like this in our history.
Progs are pushing for minimum wages of fast-food workers to be much higher for a reason. We have sold out our manufacturing to overseas interests.

How do people support and follow this trash, MAGA is by far the biggest threat this country has ever had, there has never been a threat to democracy like this in our history.
No man in the world deserves to be destroyed as much as shitpants,
That's what Trump says while committing fraud.
I think there’s a special place in hell for those who prop him up, like Bannon etc. Without him and others like him, Trump would never have made it to the WH.
^^ WEF/Democrat shills gaslighting Americans and covering up for the WEF takeover.

America, these WEF shills are leading you straight to hell. By the time you realize it, it will be to late to turn back.

Democrats are bringing the WEF great reset to your community.

Democrats = WEF

Dude, YOU just posted that all businesses in NY are dirty.

So……
I told an anecdote about a construction company from 45 years ago, which you translated in your mind as proof that Trump is dirty.

If the most you have on Trump is some sketchy SFC's that nobody relied on, he's squeaky-clean in comparison to some of the stuff I've seen...

No one deserves it more then shitpants , he is the lowest form of humanity , a traitors who sold out our country, and who's every supporter is the same. As patriots we can never forget what these hate party people tried to do to our country and they should be marked for the rest of their lives and followed to make sure they never get the chance to bring down our country again.
I agree. Biden and the commie democrat low-lifes need to be deported.

So who did Trump steal the $500,000,000 from?

Not the banks, they made money, they said so. There was no other party involved.

NYS is stealing from Trump. I hope he sues their ass off after he wins on appeal.
Some say Trumps best chance of coming up with some quick cash is to sell Mar-a-lago. What property do you think trump should sell first?

Looks like Trump won't be able to post a $500,000,000 bond.

That means Letitia James can take possession of all of Trump's assets.

Will Trump lose everything but Mar-a-Lago? (I think Desantis would keep NY out of FL.)

View attachment 919755
There is no "let" her take it, the State of New York will seize it regardless of "let".

He can't appeal without ponying up.

He's not gonna get elected.

Anyone at all see the logic in this trash.
The logic is democrats always want to "soak the rich". Now they have "Lawfare" to get the cash.
Just saying that the "rich" in NY should be aware that Letitia can find any number on any business form worth a $500,000,000 hit.

If I had big money in NY I'd get it out before Letitia takes aim.

This NY thing will catapult him right into The White House. :5_1_12024:
LOL thinking someone losing in court will propel them to the WH. You're an idiot. Haley voters arent going to turn around and vote for trump. A large portion will be voting for Biden. But you'll ignore all of that and then blame rigged elections when trump loses.

I told an anecdote about a construction company from 45 years ago, which you translated in your mind as proof that Trump is dirty.

If the most you have on Trump is some sketchy SFC's that nobody relied on, he's squeaky-clean in comparison to some of the stuff I've seen...

Trump has cheated the working man all his life .

Donald Trump often portrays himself as a savior of the working class who will "protect your job." But a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found he has been involved in more than 3,500 lawsuits over the past three decades — and a large number of those involve ordinary Americans, like the Friels, who say Trump or his companies have refused to pay them.

At least 60 lawsuits, along with hundreds of liens, judgments, and other government filings reviewed by the USA TODAY NETWORK, document people who have accused Trump and his businesses of failing to pay them for their work.

Among them: a dishwasher in Florida. A glass company in New Jersey. A carpet company. A plumber. Painters. Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others.

LOL thinking someone losing in court will propel them to the WH. You're an idiot. Haley voters arent going to turn around and vote for trump. A large portion will be voting for Biden. But you'll ignore all of that and then blame rigged elections when trump loses.
In my life I have never seen a person put up to so much scrutiny as Trump. Most people would wilt. Including near all Progs. Men like this are made for a nation in disarray. And he offers real unity if given a chance. Some right-wing judges does not end Democratic agendas. The Prog party controls near everything and is getting people killed and poorer.

The logic is democrats always want to "soak the rich". Now they have "Lawfare" to get the cash.
Just saying that the "rich" in NY should be aware that Letitia can find any number on any business form worth a $500,000,000 hit.

If I had big money in NY I'd get it out before Letitia takes aim.

Have you been indicted for some crime?

Have you been indicted for some crime?
In the hood without the resource spigot, Letitia would be relegated to minor ways of living to survive. Never forget that. Primal ways rule. She is angry over the situation. And it has to be someone else who caused it. It is easy to e Prog liberal. It is hard to tell people the truth. For us all.

Looks like Trump won't be able to post a $500,000,000 bond.

That means Letitia James can take possession of all of Trump's assets.

Will Trump lose everything but Mar-a-Lago? (I think Desantis would keep NY out of FL.)

View attachment 919755

He could just shoot Letitia on 5th Avenue.

Trump can take out a mortgage on his own properties that are not fully leveraged by other mortgages.
Trump can borrow it from Jarod and Ivanka.

If the court approves, she can begin seizing what assets he has on paper,
The leans all can be dropped if he wins his appeal.
Real estate developers don't have a lot of cash, they have properties.
$500,000,000 is a big ask. 30 or so companies turned him down already.
This is communists unjustly seizing personal property.

Some say Trumps best chance of coming up with some quick cash is to sell Mar-a-lago. What property do you think trump should sell first?
None. Fuck NY.
I'd bet on winning an appeal, and just make sure Desantis will keep NY off Trumps ass in MAL until the appeals are over.

Forum List

Back