So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

2106755d4ff341923be603142a787b09_768x0.jpg
Nobody has any such documents, ya gullible fool.

Will the Secret Service allow the arrest? They are duty bound to protect the man. I don't think liberal morons even comprehend how this whole farce can go really wrong, really fast.
Trump doesn’t use the ss,he learned from Kennedy’s mistake that if your not part of the corrupt two party system,they won’t protect you and will lower their protection therefore he is wise and uses his own people. :thup: He knows they will take a bullet fir him.

Probably stage-managed from Washington. WHATEVER IT TAKES to stop Trump from running ------------- and of course winning. Migod, what a disaster the Biden administration made of government! NO interest in defense of the United States borders, NO interest in defending the citizens from crime and disaster, just concentration on hiring all the circus freaks they could dig up to high-level cabinet positions.
:thankusmile: you nailed it.:thup:

Then why are all you Trump worshippers' heads exploding?
Because we're sad the USA has lost rule of law and become one of those worthless countries that arrest and imprison politicians so they can't run against the incumbent. I think that's pretty awful and is wholly the fault of the horrible Democrats. I think they'll be sorry they killed to rule of law, some day when the worm turns and nobody gives any dumb "rule of law" to them any more than they gave it to us.

We’re sticking by the absolute fact that not one of your fake charges have found Trump guilty of anything illegal. Why would anyone in their right mind believe these latest allegations are any different?
I understand, since you’re a leftist, you’re nowhere near being in your right mind, but you at least should be able to grasp such a simple concept.
He is a Langley shill,what do,you expect.

Couldn't be charged as sitting POTUS, even though the House Impeached him twice, there's evidence right there of guilt, and the ONLY reason, which continues today, is the Cowards in the Senate that refused to hear and just acquitted.

Oh, that proves he's guilty of something, excusing the FACT there was never an impeachable offense against him. They made it all up.

Forum List

Back