So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

I guess you're to stupid to realize the things that will come about if these traitors arrest Trump...
I am taking it that was a typo mistake,thst you meant to say THEY’RE to stupid instead of you’re? By saying you ‘re you are implying I am not a trump supporter,better fix that post and insert they’re for you ‘re. :abgg2q.jpg:

I am taking it that was a typo mistake,thst you meant to say THEIR to stupid instead of you’re? By saying you ‘re you are implying I am not a trump supporter,better fix that post and insert they’re fir you ‘re. :abgg2q.jpg:
I already deleted it, sorry.

336477572_1386576895463703_2582653036609159256_n.jpg

It has nothing to do with it. It's a matter of fact we have a two-tier justice system in this country and it needs to end. It's the very idea that if you go against Big Brother, you will pay one way or another even if they have to find an outstanding parking ticket to ruin your life.

I know that's the kind of government leftists want this country to be, but we real Americans are against tyranny.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :TH_WAY~113: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: You nailed it.:thup:

Bottom line here is, they'd better have the goods, and they'd better be good. From what I've seen, this is the lowest possible-level felony in NY. Not so sure this is a great idea for a first crack at him.

Then you really have no understanding of what's going on. This isn't about crime, it's not about justice, it's about stopping Trump from running in 24 no matter how it's done. Your side is scared to death of this man given his success as President and the utmost failure of Dementia and the commies we are witnessing today.

Pathetic lie and deflection attempt noted. You people must love you some Putin seeing as you can’t stop talking about him. Continue your meltdown. The men with white coats and butterfly nets are on standby.
The shills get desperate when they have been exposed and have to resort to lies.

Then you really have no understanding of what's going on. This isn't about crime, it's not about justice, it's about stopping Trump from running in 24 no matter how it's done. Your side is scared to death of this man given his success as President and the utmost failure of Dementia and the commies we are witnessing today.
As is always the case here everyday,mac gets embarrassed with shit on his face and Owned lol

Last edited:
Beat it troll. You need to rest up for when your boy's ass shows up for that indictment in N.Y.C., his hometown. :auiqs.jpg:
Troll? There goes another irony meter. You better stock up on tissues and butthurt cream. You’ll need them when this all blows up in your face and you have to cry again. That will be funny to watch.

Yeah, they know they have to positively put Trump behind bars to have any hope of winning with that awful Biden!

Pathetic lie and deflection attempt noted. You people must love you some Putin seeing as you can’t stop talking about him. Continue your meltdown. The men with white coats and butterfly nets are on standby.
Is there an orange Tyvek suit large enough to house Trump's big ass, not to mention his mouth? :abgg2q.jpg:

Dems are obsessed with getting Trump. He hurt their feelings and blew up all their PC nonsense permanently damaging them mentally.
Indeed they are obsessed with trump.they never git obsessed over bush when he ran fir a second term because bush works for the elite and the dems and hates America same as they do.

Probably stage-managed from Washington. WHATEVER IT TAKES to stop Trump from running ------------- and of course winning. Migod, what a disaster the Biden administration made of government! NO interest in defense of the United States borders, NO interest in defending the citizens from crime and disaster, just concentration on hiring all the circus freaks they could dig up to high-level cabinet positions.

Forum List

Back