So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

The trust fund baby born a millionaire with a silver spoon in his yap is the victim because life is so unfair.

Thoughts and Prayers Donny, thoughts and prayers.
Brilliant...,

And danged funny...

crowd-laughing.gif

See the fake thread title is absolute and declarative. Trump Will be arrested
That confers all the legal work is done and approved and all that is left to be done is go get him. That’s false. The””sourcing” is Dems say this and that is “gonna happen” I reported the fakery but other than Meister no one cares as they have The TDS also.
:thankusmile: The thread title is indeed tds syndrome.

Mine is definitely exploding. I think a really bad thing is happening, the end of rule of law. Jailing political opponents! Hey, that'll work. For a totally corrupt country like the Dems want. And now that's what we have got.
Yeah are heads are exploding over that,we won’t deny that.

This thread is about the imminent indictment of your orange loser. If the “statute of limitations” has run out, we wouldn’t be talking about him being indicted/arrested.

Try to keep up. :itsok:
This thread is about your 1,200th “got him now”
This thread title is a Disgrace. There is No Sourcing other than what Dems hope will happen, wish would happen, therefore present the lie that it’s scheduled and confirmed to happen.

This thread is about your 1,200th “got him now”
This thread title is a Disgrace. There is No Sourcing other than what Dems hope will happen, wish would happen, therefore present the lie that it’s scheduled and confirmed to happen.
No dem with half a brain wants to see Trump arrested. Sadly, those folks are a minority in their own party.

No dem with half a brain wants to see Trump arrested. Sadly, those folks are a minority in their own party.

Of course they do, it's called riling up your base.

Last summer a late fried of mine went to get gasoline. She made a comment about the price to the woman getting gas next to her. The woman replied "I don't care if it's $10.00 a gallon, as long as Trump is out of office now!"

Your problem is thinking there is a dem with a half a brain.

Your problem is thinking there is a dem with a half a brain.
There's gotta be a few. Maybe we could get all the intelligent Democrats together with all the intelligent Republicans and the five of them could nominate a candidate.

Last edited:
Approximately 20% of democrats use though. The rest feelings and wishes. It’s THE reason they they need So Much government “help”

There's gotta be a few. Maybe we could get all the intelligent Democrats together with all the intelligent Republicans and the five of them could nominate a candidate.

Never happen. If it were up to me, everybody that wants to vote should have to take a simple test first. No bias or party questions, just simple multiple choice questions any American who votes should know. Questions like who is the VP? What party do they represent? Is the US in debt? If so, by how much? Who is the speaker of the House? What party do they represent? What party is in leadership of the Senate?

If you can't answer the questions, you don't get to vote that year. Then we would start getting reps that would do better for our country.

Will the Secret Service allow the arrest? They are duty bound to protect the man. I don't think liberal morons even comprehend how this whole farce can go really wrong, really fast.
They've already made arrangements, in case he is indicted....

March 17, 2023, 1:27 PM EDT
By Jonathan Dienst
Local, state and federal law enforcement and security agencies are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump will be indicted as early as next week, according to five senior officials familiar with the preparations.

Law enforcement agencies are conducting preliminary security assessments, the officials said, and are discussing potential security plans in and around the Manhattan Criminal Court, at 100 Centre Street, in case Trump is charged in connection with an alleged hush money payment to Stormy Daniels and travels to New York to face any charges.

The officials stress that the interagency conversations and planning are precautionary in nature because no charges have been filed.

The agencies involved include the NYPD, New York State Court Officers, the U.S. Secret Service, the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, and the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, the officials said.
NBC News has reached out to all of those agencies for comment, and all have declined to comment.

Trump's attorney, Joe Tacopina, told NBC News that the former president will follow normal procedures if it gets to the point of having to surrender to authorities from the DA’s office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back