So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

This thread is about the imminent indictment of your orange loser. If the “statute of limitations” has run out, we wouldn’t be talking about him being indicted/arrested.

Try to keep up. :itsok:

Not one of your “news” sources has told you this. No surprise there. Keeping you ignorant and uninformed is the dems only chance of winning elections.

336477572_1386576895463703_2582653036609159256_n.jpg

Not one thing in you meme is true.
Too funny.

Last edited:
Not one of your “news” sources has told you this. No surprise there. Keeping you ignorant and uninformed is the dems only chance of winning elections.
Aww... is that what your orange fuhrer has told you? Still haven't realized he is a liar? Poor trumptard. :itsok:

Are you saying there aren't overzealous woke morons that won't or could create a disaster? This is the height of stupidity and all to appease the dumbest amongst us. Pathetic.
Are you saying you really don't know what the Secret Service does? Trust me, they'd take a bullet for him, but won't give up their pension or go to jail for him.

Sure. And your orange douchebag will soon be wearing an orange jumpsuit! :itsok:
Still pathetically crying because you got caught being an idiot who can’t understand sarcasm. But continue showing that you’re an immature 5 year old. Here’s a challenge. Until Trump is wearing that orange jumpsuit you and other lefties keep fantasizing about, you aren’t to post.

Still pathetically crying because you got caught being an idiot who can’t understand sarcasm. But continue showing that you’re an immature 5 year old. Here’s a challenge. Until Trump is wearing that orange jumpsuit you and other lefties keep fantasizing about, you aren’t to post.
:itsok:

Your surrender is noted. Here, I’ll even attempt to help your learning disabled ass...

Run along back to the circus now clown boy.

That would solve the problem of city Dem voters. Cut that number down to 3 % of what it was! Hardly any of those voters could answer any of that.

(I can answer them all except for how much the US is in debt ---------------------- Uh-oh.)

It changed so fast under Dementia it's hard to keep up. The Republicans will put a screeching halt to that though.

Forum List

Back