So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

We’re sticking by the absolute fact that not one of your fake charges have found Trump guilty of anything illegal.

"Fake charges"???
I may have missed something here. Not unheard of as I have a bunch of other responsibilities to tend to, but.....but I was unaware of any past indictments, arrests, or criminal trials that Trump has experienced.

Does the poster 'LaL'.....have some credible reporting that that has, in fact, occurred?
If not.....well, what in the world is LaL referring to about 'charges"....and 'guilty' convictions?

Help us out here, LaL, be our sherpa and explain these criminal matters that you seem to be alluding to.

Thanx, in advance.

Well, the Democrats played a significant role in his 2016 win, and refuse to see it, so they're indefensible.

But the sheer intensity of the adoration. The religion of it. The blindness. For this guy. I just don't get it.
It's not about him. Trumpsters are angry, scared and stupid. That how fascism happens. DeSantis will happily take the reigns.

"New York prosecutor is eyeing charges in a case examining hush money paid to women who alleged sexual encounters with the former president."

Seems that arrogant putz doesn’t even know Bragg is a Dem. And as leftist as they come.

^^^ * mic drop * ^^^

There are several reasons this is not a ***MIKE DROP*** post. The most obvious is politicians most often get away with their crimes and they certainly do no time.

Follow a fool and you’ll look foolish.

Of course he hasn't been found GUILTY, because he has yet to be charged or tried. Yet.
Duh.......

Couldn't be charged as sitting POTUS, even though the House Impeached him twice, there's evidence right there of guilt, and the ONLY reason, which continues today, is the Cowards in the Senate that refused to hear and just acquitted.

If they indicted, there is a fair trial, then IF he is found not guilty, THEN you can crow.
Until that ^^^^ time, quit saying he's never been found guilty.
Hahahaahahhahahahaahahha

You’re an idiot.

"Fake charges"???
I may have missed something here. Not unheard of as I have a bunch of other responsibilities to tend to, but.....but I was unaware of any past indictments, arrests, or criminal trials that Trump has experienced.

Does the poster 'LaL'.....have some credible reporting that that has, in fact, occurred?
If not.....well, what in the world is LaL referring to about 'charges"....and 'guilty' convictions?

Help us out here, LaL, be our sherpa and explain these criminal matters that you seem to be alluding to.

Thanx, in advance.

What are you babbling about?

This guy Alvin Bragg is a pro BLM prosecutor he is a disgrace to America. Why do people support him. Why do some Americans support the arrest of Donald Trump this has never happened to any American Potus and it set up a very ugly Precedent .

The international world is watching and they think America is extremely weak we have the BLM people the BLM leaders that is ….but I will say this give a few years this whole woke thing will be opposed and we will win equality will win and racism will lose.

See the fake thread title is absolute and declarative. Trump Will be arrested
That confers all the legal work is done and approved and all that is left to be done is go get him. That’s false. The””sourcing” is Dems say this and that is “gonna happen” I reported the fakery but other than Meister no one cares as they have The TDS also.

Well shit, if Alan said it on Megyn's podcast it has to be true.... :rolleyes:

I am sure it will not stay that way
Thinking people will take the word of Dershowitz over a cowardly lefturd like you. By the way moron, Dershowitz is a liberal and no friend of Trump. But your TDS doesn’t allow that inconvenient fact to penetrate the rocks in your head. Now put up your funny face and run away as usual.

It's not about him. Trumpsters are angry, scared and stupid. That how fascism happens. DeSantis will happily take the reigns.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted while having the clot shot and four boosters, wearing rubber gloves and at least two masks.

See the fake thread title is absolute and declarative. Trump Will be arrested
That confers all the legal work is done and approved and all that is left to be done is go get him. That’s false. The””sourcing” is Dems say this and that is “gonna happen” I reported the fakery but other than Meister no one cares as they have The TDS also.
These trolls won’t take me up on my challenge I issued them in the flame zone that when trump never gets arrested as they keep babbling about,will they stop posting,they pretend not to see this post with that challenge because they all know they are talking shit out of their ass and it will never happen.:laughing0301::rofl:

Hector12 hey stupid fuck,as Harry Dresden said earlier,then half of congress should be in prison you America hating commie.skews git embarrassed with shit on his face earlier with that fact and now it’s YOUR turn. :itsok:

Also dumbass,that is easily leaps and bounds the most retarded post on this thread and the most retarded post you will ever make in your life because every thinking American knows there is one differerent law fir politicians than there is fir us especially presidents,thst politicians and especially presidents get away with crimes everyday we go to jail fir,you are obviously a baby in diapers who was born yesterday. :rofl: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back