So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

He still has secret sercuce
Don’t think they will permit a kidnapping

You tell us. Didn't your orange fuhrer campaign on that promise of "Lock Her Up"? Do you see the irony, yet?
The irony is there. If the leaders of this country cared about justice, Hillary would be locked up for her crimes.

It will be on the hands of the commies that started this BS.
1). Did trump choose to screw Stormy, or is it all a setup?
2). Did trump pay stormy $130,000 for hush money, or was he 'just' paying Cohen?
3). Did trump defraud Fake trump University students, or was he providing a legit degree?

These are ALL things created by, started by, and executed by trump.

The irony is there. If the leaders of this country cared about justice, Hillary would be locked up for her crimes.
Which crimes are those?

Yup, the e-mail server debacle was a major fuck up, kind of like stealing classified documents.

Any other 'crimes' you want to make up about Hilary?

Trump has to appear in the jurisdiction where the indictment is filed. He can fly to his resort in Jersey when he feels like it, he can show up at rallies, CPAC & wherever then he can haul his ass to Manhattan. He's a private citizen & should be treated like anyone else charged with a crime.
The Secret Service isn't going to allow him to be treated like a thug, for security reasons.

Once that happens you all will post some very harsh words on the internet.

And not a damn thing else.
That’s certainly what you democrats are hoping for. Reality on the other hand tends to bite you fools in the ass. The only thing government has to work with is our cooperation. That cooperation depends on trust. There doesn’t have to be an all out war right off the bat.

He won't be treated like a thug. It's ludicrous to think it wouldn't be handled professionally, though I don't put it past Trump and his minions to take offense at every turn.
Because they’ve handled everything else so professionally so far?

That’s certainly what you democrats are hoping for. Reality on the other hand tends to bite you fools in the ass.

I am not hoping for anything, I am going by past history. All you people do is whine on the internet, why will this time be any different?

Oh! So it's all about us, huh, shitbag? Well, it just so happens we know how to solve the problem you're having with that.

Buh-Bye now!

Die with your stupid TDS you fucking wastoid of what once was a human, k?

^ ^ ^

t r i g g e r e d

triggered-gif.286190

Trump’s not going to be ‘arrested.’

This is just another Trump lie, more Trump demagoguery, and another attempt by Trump to foment rightwing violence and lawlessness.

He's prolly setting up for and legal defense fund for idiots to fork over more money to him.

We could post a video of Xi handing Quid Pro Nipple Pinchin *Joe a 10 million dollar check and you leftists would pretend it never happened. Just like you did with the video of Pedo *Joe pinching that little girls nipple.

If you could post evidence of it, you would. You fool no one with your hollow avoidance.

Trump's an American New Yorker, and I'm ok with that. Shiett, you should meet this dude I knew from Poughkeepsie.

He's trying to do the right thing and all these assholes are trying to squash anybody doing anything good for Americans.
They got to get rid of Trump to further their agenda of enslaving all Americans.
Because he wouldn't have it. Little do they know, a fuckton of Americans won't, either.

Trump or no Trump, they're shooting themselves in the foot.
:thankusmile: yep yep and yep.

Forum List

Back