So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

Why would there be a criminal investigation, brah?
Because somebody took 10 million dollars plus from China while they were VP?

Yeah, that's probably criminal, and traitorous.

Oh! You were referring the Ukraine thing; Hokay. :D

Why did Hunter Biden have anything to do with Ukrainian business and government while his dad was VP, hmm, fucktard?

Exactly what is the legitimacy of that happening at all?

I'm all ears. :D

Post evidence that Biden took $10m from China while he was VP...

And you may be all ears but you're no brains.

Guilty? Guilty of what? He asked a leader of another country for a favor. Let me explain what happened for you politically ignorant:

Trump asked Zelenskyy to look into the very suspicious Biden family dealings. The commies had to find a way to shut Zelenskyy up. So they created this phony impeachment deal with no impeachable offense. Zelenskyy didn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the House and the President since his money came from both places, so he didn't say a word about anything; he didn't take sides.
It worked out in Zelenskyy's favor too. Now he has over 100 billion of US tax dollars for his war and dragged us into a potential nuclear war down the road as prepayment for keeping his mouth shut.

Had Zelensky opened a criminal investigation into Biden, even finding nothing on him, it would have hurt Biden's chances at winning the presidency. I know you know that.

Post evidence that Biden took $10m from China while he was VP...

And you may be all ears but you're no brains.

We could post a video of Xi handing Quid Pro Nipple Pinchin *Joe a 10 million dollar check and you leftists would pretend it never happened. Just like you did with the video of Pedo *Joe pinching that little girls nipple.

They've been brainwashed by Fox News & trash like Jim Jordan, Ted Cruz & the rest of them who need someone to blame for THEIR craven support for Trump knowing full well what he is. So it's a "witch hunt" with the Federal beuracracy such as DOJ & the FBI being used as whipping boys to cover for what they've done. Which was to cover for Trump's behaviour including his coup attempt & all the rest of it. Their oaths of office mean nothing.
Any blood that is spilled will be on the hands of those enablers.

Forum List

Back