So, Our President is Rage Tweeting About Nordstrom Today

Do you mean his critics might get nasty because he is angry about them going after his daughter?
This is a free country. Who says they were going after his daughter. Nordststrom makes fiscal decisions every day. That isn't going after people.
Nordstrom is responding to pressure from crazed Trump critics who have been attacking the President's wife, daughter and youngest son.
He should ignore it.
No, he should call them out as he is doing.
Maybe her clothing line was not being sold. We cannot say that everything that negatively affects Trump or family members is retaliation.
So if you say maybe her clothing line wasn't selling, you are implying maybe dropping it was retaliation.

WTF? Where did I say that "Nordstrom's decision was based on the fact that it was a retaliation for something"??

Nordstrom got one interest - BOTTOM LINE. Trump needs to STFU and concentrate on running the country instead this family business nonsense.

Nordstrom made the decision our of fear of your vile Stalinists. The war you wage on anyone who fails to bow before you puts the Mafia to shame.

I'll never spend another dime with Nordstrom, because they cowered to you terrorists.

What the hell is wrong with him??

captur50.jpg

So you support retaliation against the daughter for who her father is? :eek:

You Stalinists are some sick fucks.
How did that company retaliate against his daughter?

Dropping her lines due to who her father is, out of fear of what the Soros army would do.

This is a free country. Who says they were going after his daughter. Nordststrom makes fiscal decisions every day. That isn't going after people.
Nordstrom is responding to pressure from crazed Trump critics who have been attacking the President's wife, daughter and youngest son.
He should ignore it.
Maybe her clothing line was not being sold. We cannot say that everything that negatively affects Trump or family members is retaliation.
So if you say maybe her clothing line wasn't selling, you are implying maybe dropping it was retaliation.
In a sense, yes. We don't know what prompted Nordstrom's to drop her line.

Do you mean his critics might get nasty because he is angry about them going after his daughter?
He should ignore it.

Why should he call them out?

They have said they dropped the line due to poor sales, and Belk, Jet, ShopStyle, and Home Shopping Network have also dropped the line, so why should they be singled out??
Nordstrom dropped her line in response to a boycott movement by crazed Trump critics, aka Democrats.

"Nordstrom will no longer sell Ivanka Trump's clothing and accessories, the company announced Thursday.

The Seattle-based department store chain said the decision was based on the sales performance of the first daughter's brand, The Seattle Times reported.

The move comes amid a weekslong campaign known as "Grab Your Wallet," which has been calling for a boycott of retailers that carry Ivanka Trump or Donald Trump merchandise. In November, Nordstrom posted a response on Twitter to a shopper's letter calling for the company to stop selling the brand, saying, "We hope that offering a vendor's products isn't misunderstood as us taking a political position; we're not."

A Nordstrom spokesperson didn't say whether the decision to stop buying the brand was permanent, only that they make buying decisions each season. Nordstrom also said it offers thousands of brands and cuts about 10 percent each year based performance.

The Ivanka Trump brand was no longer listed on the company's website Thursday evening, and a search of her products on the site turned up just a few pairs of shoes, all of which had been marked down in price.

"I am absolutely thrilled, and I know the vast majority of Grab Your Wallet participants will be as well," said Shannon Coulter, a co-founder of Grab Your Wallet."

Nordstrom drops Ivanka Trump clothing line, accessories

So Trump saying his daughter is being treated unfairly is " rage". But the Leftwing nutjobs harassing Nordstroms to drop the Trump line isn't about " rage".

Interesting liberal logic there. Not.

He tweeted that out approximately 20 minutes before he was scheduled to receive his daily intelligence briefing.

It's good to know he has his priorities in order.

The butt hurt goes deeper and deeper. Are you arguing he made the generals wait or he tweeted while he was waiting for the generals? It sounds like the second. You're such a bizarre little man

[

The implication is of political motivation.

Nordstrom is free to carry or not carry any product they like. I have no issue with them dropping Ivanka. BUT the impression I have is this was done to appease the DNC terrorists. If so, then I will never again spend a dime with Nordstrom. I don't deal with those who negotiate with terrorists.

He should ignore it.
Try this.

"Nordstrom will no longer sell Ivanka Trump's clothing and accessories, the company announced Thursday.

The Seattle-based department store chain said the decision was based on the sales performance of the first daughter's brand, The Seattle Times reported.

The move comes amid a weekslong campaign known as "Grab Your Wallet," which has been calling for a boycott of retailers that carry Ivanka Trump or Donald Trump merchandise. In November, Nordstrom posted a response on Twitter to a shopper's letter calling for the company to stop selling the brand, saying, "We hope that offering a vendor's products isn't misunderstood as us taking a political position; we're not."

A Nordstrom spokesperson didn't say whether the decision to stop buying the brand was permanent, only that they make buying decisions each season. Nordstrom also said it offers thousands of brands and cuts about 10 percent each year based performance.

The Ivanka Trump brand was no longer listed on the company's website Thursday evening, and a search of her products on the site turned up just a few pairs of shoes, all of which had been marked down in price.

"I am absolutely thrilled, and I know the vast majority of Grab Your Wallet participants will be as well," said Shannon Coulter, a co-founder of Grab Your Wallet."

Nordstrom drops Ivanka Trump clothing line, accessories

WTF? Where did I say that "Nordstrom's decision was based on the fact that it was a retaliation for something"??

Nordstrom got one interest - BOTTOM LINE. Trump needs to STFU and concentrate on running the country instead this family business nonsense.

Nordstrom made the decision our of fear of your vile Stalinists. The war you wage on anyone who fails to bow before you puts the Mafia to shame.

I'll never spend another dime with Nordstrom, because they cowered to you terrorists.

:rolleyes: good luck with that.

Fortunately for me I get to shop unburdened by politico lists of where I can and can't shop.

[

Nordstrom is free to carry or not carry any product they like. I have no issue with them dropping Ivanka. BUT the impression I have is this was done to appease the DNC terrorists. If so, then I will never again spend a dime with Nordstrom. I don't deal with those who negotiate with terrorists.
And that is your prerogative.

USMB has a straight forward policy of not allowing one poster to attack the family of another poster. This is a good policy.

I guess that policy is not practiced on the national stage of politics.

So Trump saying his daughter is being treated unfairly is " rage". But the Leftwing nutjobs harassing Nordstroms to drop the Trump line isn't about " rage".

Interesting liberal logic there. Not.

He tweeted that out approximately 20 minutes before he was scheduled to receive his daily intelligence briefing.

It's good to know he has his priorities in order.

Are you arguing he made the generals wait or he tweeted while he was waiting for the generals? It sounds like the second.

Neither.

My point was that this is where the man's head was before he received his daily intelligence briefing.

But, it's much worse, because I was mistaken.

He actually sent that tweet out 20 minutes AFTER he received his daily intelligence briefing.

So, that's where his head was directly AFTER hearing about security threats to the nation.

Wow ...

[

Nordstrom certainly didn't imply that.

They went out of their way to explain that this decision was based solely on sales, not politics.

Forum List

Back