So, Pompeo and Trump aren't on the same page regarding Russia paying off Afghanistan with bounty killings of Americans

Did I say that? I didn't say that. But you are free to beat whatever strawman you want. I don't care.
I was thinking this would be your reply. Do you agree or disagree that the US can use our considerable power to influence the behavior of other countries?

If we can, why aren’t we using that power to attempt to get Russia to stop paying bounties for the lives of our soldiers?

See, the problem isn’t that Trump hasn’t stopped or prevented this behavior. The problem is we aren’t doing anything at all. That’s a valid criticism of Trump.

You have no idea what we are doing you dumb faggot fuck.

Do you think that’s how intelligent people speak?

Yes
The problem in this case is that the receiver is as stupid as all fuck.
The real problem is you live in a fantasy world.

You live in a bubble where truth can not go.
Also common sense seems to be lacking.

You don’t have truth. You have the story that they feed you and you repeat because you want to believe it so bad it doesn’t matter that it’s all lies.

Trump gives false comfort for the cowards afraid to face reality.

That’s why none of you care when Trump lies.

You don't have truth, you just have the Democratic Lies, backed up by the Democratic Media, that you want so badly to believe that you don't care that if has been nothing but lies - for a very long time.
The Democratic Media gives you comfort and support in your bubble, since you fear not being comfortable in the real world.
That's why none of you all care that the media lies.

We both know that’s bullshit. See, the difference between you and me is that I can actually back up what I say. You run away whenever anyone dares question your beliefs. That’s the characteristic of a fragile world view.

Nope

You don’t have truth. You have the story that they feed you and you repeat because you want to believe it so bad it doesn’t matter that it’s all lies.

Trump gives false comfort for the cowards afraid to face reality.

That’s why none of you care when Trump lies.
No character.

The substance of the debate was never something you could counter. And it never will be.
There is no debate here for me. I don't care. We can't control what Russia does. It's all pointless to try to blame anybody but Russia. I see you trying to blame Trump for something. Which is why nobody can take you seriously. Orange man bad.

You are absolutely free to think that. I don't mind or care. But blaming Trump for this only hurts your stance. I thought I would let you know. What you do with that information is up to you.
It proves Trump is a traitor for doing nothing and not doing his job. The excuse that "we can't control Russia" is a cop out argument. With heavy sanctions placed on Russia, that is doing something to control them. The information you do with that, is up to you. The fact that you don't care, says more about you than Trump. It shows you two drink out of the same creek.
ok.

My response is what you quoted.

There is no debate here for me. I don't care. We can't control what Russia does. It's all pointless to try to blame anybody but Russia. I see you trying to blame Trump for something. Which is why nobody can take you seriously. Orange man bad.

You are absolutely free to think that. I don't mind or care. But blaming Trump for this only hurts your stance. I thought I would let you know. What you do with that information is up to you.
If you didn't care, you wouldn't be posting. Lol!

I agree. However, considering what we are talking about, I'm not a hypocrite. Did you know the US has a bounty on people as well?

Go on, tell me all about how the US has bounties on people and how it's similar or not.

I don't think our soldiers should be where they are. If they were here, instead of there, it wouldn't matter. I don't care what Russia does or doesn't do in that case.

Your opinion is perfectly valid, but it's not relevant to the discussion. Our soldiers may or may not want to be their either, but that doesn't mean they should be subject to bounties for their lives without some defense from their commander in chief.

Yeah... I won't blame another country for doing the same things the US does. ESPECIALLY when it's aimed at military and not citizens.

Is it really the same? How is it the same?

I agree. However, considering what we are talking about, I'm not a hypocrite. Did you know the US has a bounty on people as well?

Go on, tell me all about how the US has bounties on people and how it's similar or not.
No. Feel free to think I'm lying. I'm not going to put more work into this than you are. Make me believe you are worth it. Because... Right now you have no character... Remember?

Last edited:

No. Feel free to think I'm lying. I'm not going to put more work into this than you are. Make me believe you are worth it. Because... Right now you have no character... Remember?
I don’t think you’re lying, I think you may not be making a very strong argument and your reluctance to defend that argument is further evidence of such.

No, we don’t have bounties for terrorists to kill random Russian soldiers. This is not the same.

I don’t think you’re lying, I think you may not be making a very strong argument and your reluctance to defend that argument is further evidence of such.

No, we don’t have bounties for terrorists to kill random Russian soldiers. This is not the same.
You are right.. It's not the same... It's worse. And we've been doing it for a hell of a lot longer than Trump has been office. But you don't know that... because all you care about is orange man bad.

You are right.. It's not the same... It's worse. And we've been doing it for a hell of a lot longer than Trump has been office. But you don't know that... because all you care about is orange man bad.
I don’t know what you’re talking about because I can’t read your mind. So far all you’ve provided was vague accusations. Provide more information if you’re interested in talking about it.

Perhaps there’s a reason youre dancing around, maybe not. We will see.

I don’t know what you’re talking about because I can’t read your mind. So far all you’ve provided was vague accusations. Provide more information if you’re interested in talking about it.

Make me believe you are worth it... Do you have character?

Last edited:

What a bunch of nonsense.

First he claims there's no evidence (shifts the language to proof) when the articles document the evidence that exists.

Then he brings up the Steele Dossier as if that has anything to do with it.

Then he brings in red herring about voting to fund the war in Afghanistan as if that were the only possible way to deal with this issue.

This guy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

First he claims there's no evidence (shifts the language to proof) when the articles document the evidence that exists.

Then he brings in red herring about voting to fund the war in Afghanistan as if that were the only possible way to deal with this issue.

I'm ok with you thinking that.

Fine by me. I looked at some of this guy's other videos. He's a real goofball.

Anyone flirting with Pizzagate in my book deserves to be laughed at.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

*shrugs*

You'll see more vids of him in the future.

*shrugs*

You'll see more vids of him in the future.

Maybe. Fringe conspiracy theorists tend to not last as long on Youtube these days.

Also, love how the guy literally worked for Russian propaganda. If you want a spokesman telling us how Russia is not a big concern, you should try to pick the guy who hasn't been paid by them to promote their state propaganda.

It's just a credibility thing, that's all.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
Maybe. Fringe conspiracy theorists tend to not last as long on Youtube these days.

Also, love how the guy literally worked for Russian propaganda. If you want a spokesman telling us how Russia is not a big concern, you should try to pick the guy who hasn't been paid by them to promote their state propaganda.

Well then you should love him. Please... Watch his vids. ( Oh BTW, he disappeared for a year after being hired by a major news network. They hired him, then made sure he did nothing. He's back from that )

Edit: did you watch the video you posted?

Well then you should love him. Please... Watch his vids. ( Oh BTW, he disappeared for a year after being hired by a major news network. They hired him, then made sure he did nothing. He's back from that )

Edit: did you watch the video you posted?
Love him? I don't go for fringe conspiracy theories. I'm pretty grounded in reality. I find conspiracy theories fascinating but I don't go looking for them. I let y'all do that for me.

Love him? I don't go for fringe conspiracy theories. I'm pretty grounded in reality. I find conspiracy theories fascinating but I don't go looking for them. I let y'all do that for me.
Did you watch the video?

Did you watch the video?
Which video exactly? I don't think I posted a video.

I watched a couple of Swann's videos. They're pretty generic, alternating between conspiracy mongering and just whining about the media. There's not a lot of original thought there. He just bathes in the right wing internet waters.

Did you watch the video?
Which video exactly? I don't think I posted a video.

I watched a couple of Swann's videos. They're pretty generic, alternating between conspiracy mongering and just whining about the media. There's not a lot of original thought there. He just bathes in the right wing internet waters.
Oh.. Never mind then. It won't matter. You didn't watch any video by the way. But if you are going to lie about it... *shrugs*

Forum List

Back