🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So stumble on a pack of razor refills

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I don't have a clue as to what razor they fit, so I start searching the internet trying to find a match. I did image searches, shopping searches. Since a buy stuff like that from Walmart, I did a Walmart search. Then remembered I bought a razor at the Dollar General last year. So I checked out their website, and sure enough, there was the right one.

Case solved.

But now, every GOT DANG company that sells razors is posting ads on every webpage I go to.
Razors.png

I don't have a clue as to what razor they fit, so I start searching the internet trying to find a match. I did image searches, shopping searches. Since a buy stuff like that from Walmart, I did a Walmart search. Then remembered I bought a razor at the Dollar General last year. So I checked out their website, and sure enough, there was the right one.

Case solved.

But now, every GOT DANG company that sells razors is posting ads on every webpage I go to.
View attachment 560381
I assume you don't use Ublock Origin or AdBlock..........

Remove Pushowl, IF you can figure out how. I haven't yet, and it keeps popping crap up on my computer. Makes me furious!

They're trying to tell you something.

I just shaved this morning. Thats why I went looking for another razor and stumbled on the refills.

I'll get these ad's until I start searching for something else. Maybe I should search of something worth looking at. Like a big 4X4 truck.

I assume you don't use Ublock Origin or AdBlock..........

I think who ever owns this forum, gets paid for those ads. At least if you click on them. I do, from time to time, just to sort of support the website.

Case solved.

View attachment 560381
Download Brave.

And when I uninstall it, it goes rogue and makes things 10X worse. Right?
LOL! No.

You will notice the difference right away.

All that shit is blocked so the browser is quicker.

It's actually blocked so well that certain websites request you disable your adblocker.

Plus if you opt for ads, they pay YOU.

LOL! No.

You will notice the difference right away.

All that shit is blocked so the browser is quicker.

It's actually blocked so well that certain websites request you disable your adblocker.

Plus if you opt for ads, they pay YOU.

Ok, so I'm on it now. And damn it. There's no ad's taking up 1/4 of the page.
Thanks man.

Forum List

Back