So...the democrat party is openly admitting they used a Chinese government controlled company to attack the Republican party?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
AOC and other members of the democrat party are openly admitting to colluding with a Chinese based company........all companies in China are controlled in one way or another and exploited by the Chinese government....to attack the Republican party.....

Shouldn't she be in handcuffs by now?

TikTok (Chinese: 抖音; pinyin: Dǒuyīn) is a Chinese video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance, a Beijing-based internet technology company founded in 2012 by Zhang Yiming.

AOC and other members of the democrat party are openly admitting to colluding with a Chinese based company........all companies in China are controlled in one way or another and exploited by the Chinese government....to attack the Republican party.....

TikTok (Chinese: 抖音; pinyin: Dǒuyīn) is a Chinese video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance, a Beijing-based internet technology company founded in 2012 by Zhang Yiming.
Isn't the GOP all for that kind of stuff?

Isn't the GOP all for that kind of stuff?

No.....they aren't ....... as was shown in all of the democrat party investigations that found no collusion...

Here, we have the democrat party admitting to colluding with the Chinese government to attack the Republicans....after they tried to hide their collusion with the Russians attacking the Republicans in 2016....

This is COLLUSION WITH A FOREIGN INTEREST IN AN EFFORT TO INFLUENCE AN ELECTION!

Isn't that the very thing they investigated and impeached Trump over claiming HE was trying to do?

AOC and other members of the democrat party are openly admitting to colluding with a Chinese based company
You're still trying to get over the butt hurt from Trump soliciting Russia's help in 2016 aren't you.

You're still trying to get over the butt hurt from Trump soliciting Russia's help in 2016 aren't you.

The only President asking for direct help from Russia in an election year was barak obama......

However, something similar did happen — when President Barack Obama met his Russian counterpart in 2012.

Obama was caught on an open mic at a meeting in South Korea speaking with then-President Dmitry Medvedev, who was a placeholder for then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who would later return to the Russian presidency.

Obama promised Putin — via Medvedev — that if Russia would keep things calm during the 2012 U.S. presidential election, Obama would have more flexibility to make further concessions on missile defense in his second term:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.
President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.
While the U.S. media reported the story, few expressed outrage about Obama’s promise, outside the conservative media.

Forum List

Back