So the face of the Pillow Biters of America calls the ceo of My Pillow, "a snake oil salesman."

Talk about irony.
Doesn't get any better than this

Obviously Mike Lindell has three things that are wrong with him.
1) white
2) Christian
3) rich
Christians are the bane to communist/marxist and many islamist cultures.
Small business people willing to stand against tyrants are always a target of tyrants/fascist as they use their own funds to get the word out when things are amiss.

Apparently this dude was also sued for claiming his pillow helped with snoring, fibromyalgia, and migraines. Now, as an investor in the company that produces oleandrin, he claims it's a cure for Covid-19. Not weird at all. :dunno:

Talk about irony.
Doesn't get any better than this

Anderson Cooper was once a promising journalist, but now he is just an ignorant political bigot who earns his living spreading anti Trump gossip. In fact, in in vitro studies, oleandrin was shown to have " potent prophylactic and therapeutic antiviral activities demonstrated here strongly support the further development of oleandrin to reduce the severity of COVID-19 and potentially also to reduce spread by persons diagnosed early after infection."

I tried a MyPilow to help with my sleep issues and it h as helped alot (though I still usually wake up due to racing thoughts).

Bought my wife one and she loves it too!

Mike Lindell is not a nkae oil salesman, Anderson Cooper is just a brain dead snake gobbler.

Forum List

Back