So the fact that conservatives are voting for Trump and the morons are voting for Billary proves....

I see building a wall as insanity. the killing of innocent family members of tarorists is insain. persecuting muslims just because there muslims. how long before trump ask for the final solution to the muslim question. insain and yet he has allredy started advocating for expanded torture stating that even waterboarding was not strong enough. compaired to that burny sanders seams the soal and definition of sanity.

perhaps if you dig deep you can get past the baser part of your intilect and actually discus the issues without the insu
Proves beyond the shadow of all doubt that the left are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical gasbags who stand for nothing and are all so easily manipulated by the long tired victim narrative and propaganda run by our beloved main stream media.

In other words it proves the left stand FOR NOTHING.

They are the ones that are supposedly against corrupt government officials bought by special interests. Unless (they could not possibly be this stupid could they?) they think Billary has no links to any sort of special interests and she is not a Washington establishment politician.

What am I talking about? You know they are that stupid. At least most of them are. So, it is either they are so fucking stupid that they believe EVERYTHING Billary says, or they are unreal bloviated moronic hypocrites who stand for nothing.

That is what is being revealed during these primaries. That is it in a nutshell.
The unscrupulous Clinton Foundation alone along with its clandestine deals with foreign agents is enough to dismiss this woman as poison. But her legacy and that of her inner circle goes far beyond that. Website Exposes This Gigantic List Of Clinton Scandals

Still the left and their voters will defend her.

Still they will point out what a clown or threat Trump is, yet never acknowledge the King Kong of clowns and traitors they have been fawning over the last seven years currently in the Oval office.
I'm not fawning. just saying. but trump is a conservative and so by earlier definition " and his actions " an ass hole . not much left to anyone who cares about more than himself.
No, you are implying much more than that.
You are implying that if we have any intelligence we should be voting against Trump no matter who the criminal is on the Left. You are implying that Barack Obama is far better for this nation than Trump could ever be even though that scoundrel has proven a hundred times over what a coward he is. And what a lying phony and traitor he is.
At least Trump is wise enough to surround himself with experts in their fields and will make intelligent decisions based on their recommendations. I have seen NOTHING of the sort from the criminal Barack or from Hillary. How dare she even run the colossal liar? It's all about her ego, she brings NOTHING to the table.
I think sanders would be a much better choice I would like to see bill as first lady but not enough to vote Hillary you assume too much
So if Hillary gets the nominee, you won't vote for her?
I don't know that's why I'm talking to people with differing viewpoints when doing nothing is no option then it only follows that no mater how distastfull it seams doing something is the only alternative

I see building a wall as insanity. the killing of innocent family members of tarorists is insain. persecuting muslims just because there muslims. how long before trump ask for the final solution to the muslim question. insain and yet he has allredy started advocating for expanded torture stating that even waterboarding was not strong enough. compaired to that burny sanders seams the soal and definition of sanity.

Does the killing of innocent family members include the number of times that Obama authorized a drone strike on a bad guy and killed 7 or 8 innocent members of his family?

Does the killing of innocent family members include the number of times that Obama authorized a drone strike on a bad guy and killed 7 or 8 innocent members of his family?
did he actively look to kill the innocent did he advocate hunting specific families down to slaughter them because of what there family members did?

Trump! A Reagan for our time! Go Trump!

This is what your hero thinks about Trump.I implore you to watch the clip

I've seen that many times. Trump is the next Reagan. Many of our conservative brothers and sisters know this. He has real compassion for Hispanics....that's why he wants to make sure they are here LEGALLY!

He talks about relatt

I've seen that many times. Trump is the next Reagan. Many of our conservative brothers and sisters know this. He has real compassion for Hispanics....that's why he wants to make sure they are here LEGALLY!

That's wanting it both ways isn't it? Unless you are suggesting that Trump will be a pacifist I don't see how you can claim that drone strikes are a proof that liberals are moraly not all there.

Proves beyond the shadow of all doubt that the left are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical gasbags who stand for nothing and are all so easily manipulated by the long tired victim narrative and propaganda run by our beloved main stream media.

In other words it proves the left stand FOR NOTHING.

They are the ones that are supposedly against corrupt government officials bought by special interests. Unless (they could not possibly be this stupid could they?) they think Billary has no links to any sort of special interests and she is not a Washington establishment politician.

What am I talking about? You know they are that stupid. At least most of them are. So, it is either they are so fucking stupid that they believe EVERYTHING Billary says, or they are unreal bloviated moronic hypocrites who stand for nothing.

That is what is being revealed during these primaries. That is it in a nutshell.

The left is voting for Bernie.

Which is actually dumber.

Bernie could beat Trump because his position on trade isn't that much different than Trump's pretend position on trade,
and that turns one of Trump's most popular positions into a wash.

That's not what Trump was talking about and you know it.

He talks about relatt

That's wanting it both ways isn't it? Unless you are suggesting that Trump will be a pacifist I don't see how you can claim that drone strikes are a proof that liberals are moraly not all there.

that's Trumps morality

He talks about relatt

I can claim with proof that Obama has repeatedly killed innocent family members so he could brag about killing a bad guy.

That's not what Trump was talking about and you know

That's not what Trump was talking about and you know it.

He talks about relatt

I can claim with proof that Obama has repeatedly killed innocent family members so he could brag about killing a bad guy.

what does that

He talks about relatt

what does that have to do with trump? voting in another psyco will not help eleviat the crimes of the one who is leaving

He talks about relatt

So you claim it's the same when innocent ppl get killed by a drone strike and when they are specifically targeted. There is no difference. So by that logic FDR was the same as Hitler.

He talks about relatt

So you claim it's the same when innocent ppl get killed by a drone strike and when they are specifically targeted. There is no difference. So by that logic FDR was the same as Hitler.

of course not nor did I say so.

He talks about relatt

all I'm saying is I will not try to defend the actions of a president on his way out I'm trying to vet those who may be coming in

He talks about relatt

Well just saying, that's what the logic of your argument leads to. You put Trump saying, we have to target terrorists families at the same lvl as terrorists families getting killed via drone strikes.

He talks about relatt

all I'm saying is I will not try to defend the actions of a president on his way out I'm trying to vet those who may be coming in
There is no defence for an action, if that action is delibaretly targeting inocent ppl.

He talks about relatt

Well just saying, that's what the logic of your argument leads to. You put Trump saying, we have to target terrorists families at the same lvl as terrorists families getting killed via drone strikes.
no I didn't trump stated that we should kill the familys of terrorists as a punishment. and to show what happens when you target Americans a drone strike is totally diferent that involves collateral damage the two situations are not even related nor did I put them together
He talks about relatt

There is no defence for an action, if that action is delibaretly targeting inocent ppl.
so your saying a drone that takes out a terrorist but accidently kills his wife is the same as catching a terrorist and going after his wife to kill her?

He talks about relatt

no I didn't trump stated that we should kill the familys of terrorists as a punishment. and to show what happens when you target Americans a drone strike is totally diferent that involves collateral damage the two situations are not even related nor did I put them together
so your saying a drone that takes out a terrorist but accidently kills his wife is the same as catching a terrorist and going after his wife to kill her?
lol I think where talking next to oneanother. That last statement is what Trump sais. I am defenitly not on his side

Forum List

Back