So the only Republicans that will criticize Benedict Donald are the one leaving?

They must be Miserable Men.... Well, except for Graham.

Graham wants to inherit the McCain "maverick" brand......He tends to be rational on most issues but reverts to ass-licking on some others.\

He was much more objective BEFORE Trump took him on a private golf outing recently......

My favorite Graham quip was when he was asked what he thought about Trump declaring himself a "stable genius"....

Graham: "Well, if Trump doesn't say that, no one else will...."

That wasn't a golf outing. That was a date.
Graham is the most disliked RINO quisling in the Republican party. How predictable that all you snowflakes admire him.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...-renew-immigration-effort-as-a-shutdown-looms

Tweeted Republican Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona: "The words used by the president, as related to me directly following the meeting by those in attendance, were not 'tough,' they were abhorrent and repulsive."

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., called the comments "beneath the dignity of the presidency" and said Trump's desire to see more immigrants from countries like Norway was "an effort to set this country back generations by promoting a homogenous, white society."

Republican leaders were largely silent, though House Speaker Paul Ryan said the vulgar language was "very unfortunate, unhelpful."

That is pretty sad. An entire political party with men that were born without balls. That is really, really sad....

You must think we're incredibly gullible to fall for a scam like that. There isn't a shred of credible evidence that Trump actually used the words that the proven liar Durbin claims he used.
Life or Death bripat Who would you believe Trump ,,,,or Durbin?

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...-renew-immigration-effort-as-a-shutdown-looms

Tweeted Republican Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona: "The words used by the president, as related to me directly following the meeting by those in attendance, were not 'tough,' they were abhorrent and repulsive."

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., called the comments "beneath the dignity of the presidency" and said Trump's desire to see more immigrants from countries like Norway was "an effort to set this country back generations by promoting a homogenous, white society."

Republican leaders were largely silent, though House Speaker Paul Ryan said the vulgar language was "very unfortunate, unhelpful."

That is pretty sad. An entire political party with men that were born without balls. That is really, really sad....

Go rotate on it. Don't start lecturing about Trump after what BO, the Clintons walked away from. I am at the point where I don't really care what Trump did because the fing dem rat libs and asshole media are nothing but two faced bottom feeders and I hope Trump politically burns them to a cinder.

Another trump whore...
You need to be incarcerated.

Go rotate on it. Don't start lecturing about Trump after what BO, the Clintons walked away from. I am at the point where I don't really care what Trump did because the fing dem rat libs and asshole media are nothing but two faced bottom feeders and I hope Trump politically burns them to a cinder.

Another trump whore...
"our fore mothers and fore fathers all came here on different ships ,,,,,but we're all in the same boat now"...bout time repubs recognize that

Another trump whore...
"our fore mothers and fore fathers all came here on different ships ,,,,,but we're all in the same boat now"...bout time repubs recognize that
Past time you quit lying about crap.

Another trump whore...
Past time you quit lying about crap.
lying about what?

You must think we're incredibly gullible to fall for a scam like that. There isn't a shred of credible evidence that Trump actually used the words that the proven liar Durbin claims he used.

Trump. Dims are all pathological liars. Durbin is one of the worst.

Another trump whore...

It's about time snowflakes realized that before they start allowing in people who don't want to pull an oar.

Bang !! you died ,,,,guess it's true that Republicans can't see the forest for the trees NEVER in our history has there been a greater liar than trump Latest count was over 2000 since he became president

Bang !! you died ,,,,guess it's true that Republicans can't see the forest for the trees NEVER in our history has there been a greater liar than trump Latest count was over 2000 since he became president

Your "count" is a complete fiction. Having a different opinion than a snowflake does not count as a lie.

Your "count" is a complete fiction. Having a different opinion than a snowflake does not count as a lie.
google it

google it
You Google it, asshole. I've seen this list of so-called lies, and it's 99% bullshit.

Forum List

Back