🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So there was no Benghazi scandal?

So the Islamic terrorist who was captured this week by the USA said they attacked the US Embassy in Benghazi because of the blasphemous Islamic video...
..exactly what was first reported.

...and Susan Rice reported the truth? And the entire GOP has been wrong (AGAIN) throughout multiple investigations..?

So the GOP has wasted thousands of dollars and months of time that could have been used actually legislating..?

wow,,they must feel really incompetent:(

Any link to that?

So far, I have not seen s**t from olddrunklefark.

I can't find anything on the net either.

I'd say he qualifies as a Chris clone.

or an empty bra..

Empty head - Full sweater

left-wing losers don't want to talk about Obama's scandals, criminality, and ineptitude

unlike left-wing nutjobs though; Fox News doesn't feel the need to worship an empty suit

you cant fix stupid
you can lead a leftard to reality; but you cant make him think

Don't let facts stand in your way...Cheney surely mjust be right..from his living room
Forget facts.

////Just keep watching O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly..and worshipping your Dick

So the Islamic terrorist who was captured this week by the USA said they attacked the US Embassy in Benghazi because of the blasphemous Islamic video...

...and Susan Rice reported the truth? And the entire GOP has been wrong (AGAIN) throughout multiple investigations..?

So the GOP has wasted thousands of dollars and months of time that could have been used actually legislating..?

The "Scandal" was Romney attacking a President during a time when America was being attacked by a foreign aggressor, WHILE THE ATTACK WAS ONGOING.

That's never been done.

Ever.

Romney was and is a scumbag.

As are the scumbags who continue to use this terribly sad and horrible a political chip for extremely selfish and un-American reasons.

Sorry, but the truth hurts.

really shallow? we were being attacked by a foreign aggressor?

not just a bunch of people pissed off by a video?

can you left-wing idiots get your lies straight?

or an empty bra..

Empty head - Full sweater

you cant fix stupid

Don't let facts stand in your way...Cheney surely mjust be right..from his living room
Forget facts.

you left-wing idiots have no credibility left; NONE
so what you call "facts" is meaningless

go cry

Any link to that?

You don't see what you wont see.....Check the thread...
Only Fox can spoon feed you..
Sometimes you simply have to admit you and Cheney were wrong...for so long.
Don't be a Dick clone

I think this leftard is obsessed with Dick

probably obsesses on those right-wing Kochs too

loser

Any link to that?

Don't be a Dick clone

the words of left-wing liars aren't worth anything

so keep crying about Dick

Any link to that?

Don't be a Dick clone

This is rich.....you forgot to add the link we are looking for.

Or....maybe you don't have it.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why don't you pull Harry Reid's dick out of your mouth long enough to focus on your typing.

geesh

when left-wing nutjobs aren't crying about our Boehner; they are obsessing on our Kochs; or whining about some Dick!

idiots and hypocrites

you cant fix stupid

Forget facts.

What facts....your OP is bulls**t.

You haven't supplied any kind of link......

Its here....wedont see what we wont see...You've been FOXED
Living in a bubble..check today's news
You probably thought Romney was willing in 2012, too, didn't you?

So let's give a wrap so far on the bullshit OP. Everything in the OP contradicts testimony by General Hamm and Defense Secretary Panetta. Contradicts the emails of the CIA chief in Tripoli who was on the phone with the Annex during the attack.

And then there are all the State Department officials themselves saying there was no protest at the consulate.

:lmao:

What a sorry fairy tale the OP was trying to tell. Hell's bells I had just come in from the garden and could shred it in minutes and I'm on a computer so ancient it has a Fred Flintstone logo on it.

But wait!!!! There's more.

ABC News has the latest on the Benghazi timeline, which has a stark discrepency from the initial description of events offered by some Obama administration officials and that was presented for over nine days after the attack:

The biggest difference was a clear statement that there were no protests before the attack. Also it was revealed that former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods died from a mortar attack and that officials still do not know how Stevens, who was suffering from severe smoke inhalation, made it from the compound to the hospital.

The officials gave a vivid narrative of the events of the night, painting a picture of exactly what the compound looked like...

...On Sept. 11, [slain Ambassador Chris] Stevens did not leave the compound because of security fears due to the 9/11 anniversary. He had arrived in Benghazi the day before with five guards in total. Two additional Diplomatic Security agents from Tripoli were with him in addition to the three agents normally detailed to the compound.

Though some administration officials had initially said that the attack grew out of protests over an anti-Muslim film, the senior State Department official told reporters today that "nothing was out of the ordinary" on the night of the attack.

Officials: No protests before Benghazi attack - POLITICO.com

"Everybody in the mission" in Benghazi, Libya, thought the attack on a U.S. consulate there last Sept. 11 was an act of terror "from the get-go," according to excerpts of an interview investigators conducted with the No. 2 official in Libya at the time, obtained by CBS News' "Face the Nation."

"I think everybody in the mission thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning," Greg Hicks, a 22-year foreign service diplomat who was the highest-ranking U.S. official in Libya after the strike, told investigators under authority of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Hicks, the former U.S. Embassy Tripoli deputy chief of mission, was not in Benghazi at the time of the attack, which killed Chris Stevens - then the U.S. ambassador to Libya - and three other Americans.

Official: We knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack "from the get-go" - CBS News

Hey....a link !

testimony from Obama Administration official; "The video was a non-starter" regarding the ttack on Benghazi

now we are supposed to believe what the Administration says a terrorist says who ois on a ship being "interrorgated"; as more and more people come to the conclusion this President is a lying douchebag

Don't be a Dick clone

the terror suspect captured has confiremd what was mno secret,.
As said by the administration multiple times, reported by the NY Times more than once..and even reported on FOX in December by Geraldo Rivera....
..the cause for the turmoil which led to the Benghazi embassy attack was a blasphemous Islamic video...

....and you guys have checked this and found the report to be true.....
..and you don't want to believe it....
..which is why you keep saying 'I cant find a link!!!':(

I feel your pain!

Don't be a Dick clone

the terror suspect captured has confiremd what was mno secret,.
As said by the administration multiple times, reported by the NY Times more than once..and even reported on FOX in December by Geraldo Rivera....
..the cause for the turmoil which led to the Benghazi embassy attack was a blasphemous Islamic video...

....and you guys have checked this and found the report to be true.....
..and you don't want to believe it....
..which is why you keep saying 'I cant find a link!!!':(

I feel your pain!

in other words you DONT have a link.
idiot
you have the words of the water-carrying New York Times; the lying Obama administration itself; and one guy at Fox; who you idiots accuse of never having an opinion that agrees with the Obama administration

ur a joke idiot

Forum List

Back