🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So there was no Benghazi scandal?

more countless MILLIONS IN TAXPAYER $$$ wasted on another dead end rw partisan witch hunt to score cheap political points WHICH only ended up backfiring. :( :boohoo:

Last edited:
You don't see what you wont see.....Check the thread...
Only Fox can spoon feed you..
Sometimes you simply have to admit you and Cheney were wrong...for so long.
Don't be a Dick clone

This is rich.....you forgot to add the link we are looking for.

the terror suspect captured has confiremd what was mno secret,.
As said by the administration multiple times, reported by the NY Times more than once..and even reported on FOX in December by Geraldo Rivera....
..the cause for the turmoil which led to the Benghazi embassy attack was a blasphemous Islamic video...

....and you guys have checked this and found the report to be true.....
..and you don't want to believe it....
..which is why you keep saying 'I cant find a link!!!':(

I feel your pain!

What I read was that he stated that to a "Libyan" then the "Libyan" told the reporter for the NY Times and probably why Obama's media hasn't run with the story.

I feel YOUR pain with the "he said, she said"

Check our FOX right now, FOX-HEADS

Liz and Dick are on again....rewriting failed history..

NOTE: It doesnt matter when you read this. they're always on.

more countless MILLIONS IN TAXPAYER $$$ wasted on another dead end rw partisan witch hunt to score cheap political points WHICH only ended up backfiring. :( :boohoo:

YAWN
just when you thought left-wing nutjobs couldn't possibly delude themselves about Obama's failed presidency more than they already have..............

Stop watching FOX..

No one but the GOOP really thinks the video didn't spark the unrest.

Course if you watch nothing but FOX...you think Bush didnt start the war

Considering how friendly Obama is with the radicals, I would bet that this guy is willing to play along and claim Obama was right. I bet he will be richly rewarded for this. With the investigation heating up and more people watching, something had to be done. How convenient that one guy, who they will claim was the leader, turns out to be some protester after all. And the idiots will buy it hook, line and sinker.

Doesn't anyone ever question the timing of things? Funny that after all this time, someone finally gets caught. And we will be asked to believe that a bunch of poor protesters, who happened to be armed with expensive weapons, just happened to be offended by some obscure video and flew off the handle on 9/11? And the attack was so well planned that it's sure hard to believe a bunch of hapless protesters could come up with such a complicated scheme and carry it out like professionals. And all those threats and attacks in the months before that were just coincidences.

How fucking stupid do they think people are?

Hey, you are a really dumb mother fucker! Put this on for size, even from the Brooking Institute, definitely NOT a right wing organization!

2z5u4xc.png

what 's backfiring left-wing idiot?

Obama's love-fest with Bergdhal

the absurd excuses over the IRS e-mails

the absurd terrorist deal
and yes; producing this idiot at this moment and announcing; from the mouths of liars; that he is now saying the Benghazi attack was about a video after all; WILL BACKFIRE

because NOBODY BELIEVES OBAMA ANY LONGER

but you lemming loser lefties

Where the fuck have you been hiding for 5 and a 1/2 years? They hid you in a cage, and fed you once a week, hoping you'd grow a set and get mad? Looks like you joined with the obomanation, wouldn't be a bit surprised if you were ONE of the chosen losers in his regime.... This is going to be MORE FUN.... USMB delivers new meat to us ever day! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You don't see what you wont see.....Check the thread...
Only Fox can spoon feed you..
Sometimes you simply have to admit you and Cheney were wrong...for so long.
Don't be a Dick clone

This is rich.....you forgot to add the link we are looking for.

the terror suspect captured has confiremd what was mno secret,.
As said by the administration multiple times, reported by the NY Times more than once..and even reported on FOX in December by Geraldo Rivera....
..the cause for the turmoil which led to the Benghazi embassy attack was a blasphemous Islamic video...

....and you guys have checked this and found the report to be true.....
..and you don't want to believe it....
..which is why you keep saying 'I cant find a link!!!':(

I feel your pain!

I found links and gave them back to you.

General Hamm and Secretary of Defense Panetta testified that there was no protest.That they knew immediately that this was a terrorist attack.

The CIA chief in Tripoli said there were no protests over a video.

And State Department officials confirmed there was no protests over a video.

You're OP is a lie.

Where the fuck have you been hiding for 5 and a 1/2 years? They hid you in a cage, and fed you once a week, hoping you'd grow a set and get mad? Looks like you joined with the obomanation, wouldn't be a bit surprised if you were ONE of the chosen losers in his regime.... This is going to be MORE FUN.... USMB delivers new meat to us ever day! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I caught that too when I checked the post count.

Great minds.....

:D

I caught that too when I checked the post count.

Great minds.....

:D

That damn fool had best start playing Rep Frog, I'm sure Stathisfuckingnameis, and Jake the flake can show him how to pad his Rep points so that he looks SEMI-INTELLIGENT! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

We sure are lucky to have FOX News to keep us fully informed about everything all the time. If wasn't for them, John McCain and a few others, we would never have suspected there was a massive diabolical conspiracy at work to hide the real truth about Benghazi. What was it again they were supposed to be covering up? And how do the explanations initially given by Susan Rice actually cover anything up? Maybe the plot is so complex that no one can truly understand it...we need FOX News to come up with a better theory for us.

So the Islamic terrorist who was captured this week by the USA said they attacked the US Embassy in Benghazi because of the blasphemous Islamic video...
..exactly what was first reported.

...and Susan Rice reported the truth? And the entire GOP has been wrong (AGAIN) throughout multiple investigations..?

So the GOP has wasted thousands of dollars and months of time that could have been used actually legislating..?

wow,,they must feel really incompetent:(

Are you really that gullible? Holy shit!!! My side hurts from laughing.

We sure are lucky to have FOX News to keep us fully informed about everything all the time. If wasn't for them, John McCain and a few others, we would never have suspected there was a massive diabolical conspiracy at work to hide the real truth about Benghazi. What was it again they were supposed to be covering up? And how do the explanations initially given by Susan Rice actually cover anything up? Maybe the plot is so complex that no one can truly understand it...we need FOX News to come up with a better theory for us.

Lemme guess.....

You're a Schultz fan....am I right? :lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you seriously need to ask such a dumb ass question as "how do the explanations initially given by Rice actually cover anything up?" then you should probably stop caring about politics altogether. You're not sharp enough to figure out what constitutes a fabricated lie. And the real kicker here is that you've heard HUNDREDS of them from this administration and you STILL want to defend it.

It must be pretty hard to go through life with this much of a deficiency.

YAWN
you can lead a left-wing nutjob to reality; but you cant make her think.

Obama sent Rice out to LIE about the nature of the attack on Benghazi; because it went against his "Detroit is alive and Bin Laden is dead" narrative of his re-election campaign.
it also was bad news because a mountain of evidence says the White House KNEW IT WAS GETTING MORE DANGEROUS BY THE DAY at Benghazi; in Libya in general; and did NOTHING to provide more security; even though the dead Ambassador asked for it.
Rice's statement covers up the truth by providing a LIE OBAMA KNEW TO BE A LIE when he sent her out. it;'s been proven they knew it was a terrorist attack all along; in fact they knew it while it was happening; and they also knew it had nothing to do with the video

Stop watching FOX..

Considering how friendly Obama is with the radicals, I would bet that this guy is willing to play along and claim Obama was right. I bet he will be richly rewarded for this. With the investigation heating up and more people watching, something had to be done. How convenient that one guy, who they will claim was the leader, turns out to be some protester after all. And the idiots will buy it hook, line and sinker.

Doesn't anyone ever question the timing of things? Funny that after all this time, someone finally gets caught. And we will be asked to believe that a bunch of poor protesters, who happened to be armed with expensive weapons, just happened to be offended by some obscure video and flew off the handle on 9/11? And the attack was so well planned that it's sure hard to believe a bunch of hapless protesters could come up with such a complicated scheme and carry it out like professionals. And all those threats and attacks in the months before that were just coincidences.

How fucking stupid do they think people are?

Hey, you are a really dumb mother fucker! Put this on for size, even from the Brooking Institute, definitely NOT a right wing organization!

2z5u4xc.png

Again, just proves the hater dupe half of the GOP has nowhere else to go to get their stupid bs...:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Rice gave us the CIA's best intelligence at the time- no there was no protest, just a militia attack, probably in reaction to all the other video protests and attacks....OF COURSE it was a terror attack duh. NO LIES.

Lemme guess.....

You're a Schultz fan....am I right? :lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you seriously need to ask such a dumb ass question as "how do the explanations initially given by Rice actually cover anything up?" then you should probably stop caring about politics altogether. You're not sharp enough to figure out what constitutes a fabricated lie. And the real kicker here is that you've heard HUNDREDS of them from this administration and you STILL want to defend it.

It must be pretty hard to go through life with this much of a deficiency.

So then you're still trying to figure out this conspiracy too. Darn, I hoping someone could explain it to me, all the theories we've heard so far seem so vague and tainted with superficial political rhetoric.

Stop watching FOX..

2z5u4xc.png

Again, just proves the hater dupe half of the GOP has nowhere else to go to get their stupid bs...:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Is that why 25% of ALL AMERICAN'S watch it, the #1 network, you stupid ass! Oh, I forget, this 2 digit IQ'd FREAK makes up his own facts.... Go for it Francis! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back