So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not it’s not, they now report to ICE and each case is going to be reviewed and accessed. Every honest story’s says just that.
Nope. Every story says ICE knew nothing about it, when DHS sent the letters to the sick. And ICE said they should not have to handle a program for the sick... they are clueless on what to do...

The letters to the sick DID NOT say, reapply with ICE, they just said Get Out of the country.

Then your sources aren’t being honest.

Trump Administration Ends Protection For Migrants' Medical Care

FTA: In response to a WBUR request for details, a spokesman for ICE sent this statement late Tuesday morning: "As with any request for deferred action, ICE reviews each case on its own merits and exercises appropriate discretion after reviewing all the facts involved."

The letters say nothing about re-submitting their claims through ICE.

"The denials say specifically that the immigration service is just no longer considering deferring action at all in these cases, which would be a first in decades," he said.[...]

According to the apparent form letters, USCIS field offices "no longer consider deferred action requests, except those made according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policies for certain military members, enlistees, and their families."

The dated letters notified families they must leave the country within 33 days of the government's writing.
Otherwise, they face removal and exclusion from the U.S. for several years. Legal advocates across the country have reported clients receiving similar denial letters.
Nothing about ICE, nothing about appeals. ICE was the scrambled excuse they came up with when the American people found out about this dick move.

ICE Confirms The End Of Medical Deferrals; Mass. Delegation Urges Trump To Reconsider

After a week of confusion around a long-standing medical deferment program for immigrants with serious illnesses, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Friday made things clear: the program no longer exists.

In other word, no recourse, no appeal, just death.

Because the letter isn’t from ICE, it’s from A different department. I seriously doubt people that really need healthcare will be deported. Since it is in ICE’s lap and your linked article shows they aren’t wanting the program, they will stamp everyone approved until it moves to somewhere else.

It is a stupid idea to move the program, but it is what it is. The drama is interesting to watch.

And yet the letters telling them they have to leave in 33 days and have no recourse paints a completely different picture than your 100% supposition.

Let me know when it happens. Otherwise all you have is drama.

33 days to get out.

Picking 33 days not 30 is weird.

33 is Christ's number...33 when he ministered and died.

33 is also very important in Free Masonry....

Just plain conspiratorial, of a number!!! :p

Because they knew it would drive left wingers nut and another conspiracy theory would form. It is sheer genius.

So its "genius" to "troll the libs" using dying kids? Weird, we used to call that sick and depraved.

I was responding to her silly why it was 33 days and not 30, do you ever read what people respond to or do you just ASSume you know? You took my answer completely out of context for the second time in this thread. Comprehend what the hell you are responding to or are you the one that is really trolling?

Oh, so the only genius part is the 33 days. Yeah, that brilliant. :rolleyes:

She was the one connecting the dots to Jesus and Free Masons. She also claimed it sounded conspiratorial. Seriously, did you even read her post and why I responded the way I did? It had nothing to do with kids dying or trolling. Right now you are either incredibly stupid or you are the one trolling.

I think you Trumpsters are being tested by God, how far will you go, denying Him, and what He taught, in your support, for the lawless one, the man of perdition, your new messiah..... in layman's English... Donald Trump. :eek:

:p

Said the lying atheist.

But you aren't an atheist, right? You've read the bible cover to cover, yes? (I tried once,,,got about halfway through but found it too violent...all that "fear the lord" stuff seemed creepy)

What did Jesus say about accepting strangers, offering hospitality and loving your neighbor? Does this policy jive with those ideals?

I don't dishonestly use other people's faith against them, like he does.

How is it dishonest to point out tenements of a faith you allege to follow? Don't Christians use their faith against those things they disagree with? I know, as a gay person, I've been metaphorically beaten with the bible bat a zillion times.

Everything about what Care did, was dishonest.

I think you Trumpsters are being tested by God, how far will you go, denying Him, and what He taught, in your support, for the lawless one, the man of perdition, your new messiah..... in layman's English... Donald Trump. :eek:

Said the lying atheist.

But you aren't an atheist, right? You've read the bible cover to cover, yes? (I tried once,,,got about halfway through but found it too violent...all that "fear the lord" stuff seemed creepy)

What did Jesus say about accepting strangers, offering hospitality and loving your neighbor? Does this policy jive with those ideals?

How is it dishonest to point out tenements of a faith you allege to follow? Don't Christians use their faith against those things they disagree with? I know, as a gay person, I've been metaphorically beaten with the bible bat a zillion times.

Explain how. Christians use their faith against those they disagree with ALL THE TIME. From abortion to gay rights, alleged Christians use the bible as justification. It's only okay for Christians to use the bible to make their points?

Why would that matter? Is the 33 days of notice by Trump to send them to their likely deaths up?

Not it’s not, they now report to ICE and each case is going to be reviewed and accessed. Every honest story’s says just that.

Wrong, sorry. The ICE thing is what they offered as an excuse when we all found out about this extremely cruel for cruelty sake policy change. ICE said "no, we don't do that"
No excuses-they don't belong here-Bye BYE period. stop.

yes, come legally and you are welcomed, come illegally and you are a criminal who will be sent back across the border.

This young woman was invited here. Because of her there is now a treatment for her condition that is ONLY available in the United States. She will die if deported.

'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation

And these are medical deferments, not a green card.
I'll bite, WHO invited her? It wasn't me.

Said the lying atheist.
:rofl:

You my dear, have lost your mind!!!

And sold your soul to the devil, in one sweep.

Beelzebub be gone!!! Amen!!!

And you are still a lying atheist.

Wrong, sorry. The ICE thing is what they offered as an excuse when we all found out about this extremely cruel for cruelty sake policy change. ICE said "no, we don't do that"

yes, come legally and you are welcomed, come illegally and you are a criminal who will be sent back across the border.

This young woman was invited here. Because of her there is now a treatment for her condition that is ONLY available in the United States. She will die if deported.

'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation

The United States. Read the link.

How many sick people in the world do you think we should care for for free? That's a touching story, but we cannot save the entire world.

All the ones we have the ability to care for. Definitely these people who did nothing wrong except to get sick while visiting the United States in the "age of Trump".
No, people have to take care of themselves or have family do it. I am not available.

I am part of the US and did NOT invite ANYBODY. WHO invited her? Hillary?

Nope. Every story says ICE knew nothing about it, when DHS sent the letters to the sick. And ICE said they should not have to handle a program for the sick... they are clueless on what to do...

The letters to the sick DID NOT say, reapply with ICE, they just said Get Out of the country.

Then your sources aren’t being honest.

Trump Administration Ends Protection For Migrants' Medical Care

FTA: In response to a WBUR request for details, a spokesman for ICE sent this statement late Tuesday morning: "As with any request for deferred action, ICE reviews each case on its own merits and exercises appropriate discretion after reviewing all the facts involved."

The letters say nothing about re-submitting their claims through ICE.

"The denials say specifically that the immigration service is just no longer considering deferring action at all in these cases, which would be a first in decades," he said.[...]

According to the apparent form letters, USCIS field offices "no longer consider deferred action requests, except those made according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policies for certain military members, enlistees, and their families."

The dated letters notified families they must leave the country within 33 days of the government's writing.
Otherwise, they face removal and exclusion from the U.S. for several years. Legal advocates across the country have reported clients receiving similar denial letters.
Nothing about ICE, nothing about appeals. ICE was the scrambled excuse they came up with when the American people found out about this dick move.

ICE Confirms The End Of Medical Deferrals; Mass. Delegation Urges Trump To Reconsider

After a week of confusion around a long-standing medical deferment program for immigrants with serious illnesses, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Friday made things clear: the program no longer exists.

In other word, no recourse, no appeal, just death.

Because the letter isn’t from ICE, it’s from A different department. I seriously doubt people that really need healthcare will be deported. Since it is in ICE’s lap and your linked article shows they aren’t wanting the program, they will stamp everyone approved until it moves to somewhere else.

It is a stupid idea to move the program, but it is what it is. The drama is interesting to watch.

And yet the letters telling them they have to leave in 33 days and have no recourse paints a completely different picture than your 100% supposition.
Who cares?

Said the lying atheist.

Explain how. Christians use their faith against those they disagree with ALL THE TIME. From abortion to gay rights, alleged Christians use the bible as justification. It's only okay for Christians to use the bible to make their points?
How? They don’t do anything, you lied again

What happened to Redfish? He didn't "run away" did he?

Gee, Sunday on a holiday weekend and he is done posting for awhile? He probably has a life.
I guess ypu missed his post about how I always run from a discussion? Didn't you just admonish me for not reading? Tsk, tsk.

I didn’t read his posts, I don’t read every post, I don’t have as much time as you do to read every post.
And still you admonished me for not reading posts. You obviously have time enough to respond to posts not actually directed at you. Read instead maybe?

Said the lying atheist.

Citing something you believe in, is very different from citing something you don't believe in.

D'uh.

For starters.

I am part of the US and did NOT invite ANYBODY. WHO invited her? Hillary?

Doctors needing to find someone with her extremely rare disease. Americans can now have access to treatment for the disease because of her. Someone YOU love could be saved by the treatment she helped create. Sending her back to Guatemala, where she has not lived since she was 7, is a literal death sentence.

Citing something you believe in, is very different from citing something you don't believe in.

D'uh.

For starters.
Why, if it supposed to be something YOU profess to believe in?

D'uh.

For starters.
Why, if it supposed to be something YOU profess to believe in?

Because the attacking lib, is presenting the attack as though THEY believe it too.

That is dishonest and very wrong, morally.

Trying to call someone on not living up to their own standards is one thing. Even valid.

Pretending to hold the same standards, when you don't, is another. And not valid.

What happened to Redfish? He didn't "run away" did he?

Gee, Sunday on a holiday weekend and he is done posting for awhile? He probably has a life.
I guess ypu missed his post about how I always run from a discussion? Didn't you just admonish me for not reading? Tsk, tsk.

I didn’t read his posts, I don’t read every post, I don’t have as much time as you do to read every post.
And still you admonished me for not reading posts. You obviously have time enough to respond to posts not actually directed at you. Read instead maybe?

Your response to my post had her post in the same, take care troll.

Forum List

Back