So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you Trumpsters are being tested by God, how far will you go, denying Him, and what He taught, in your support, for the lawless one, the man of perdition, your new messiah..... in layman's English... Donald Trump. :eek:

:p

Said the lying atheist.

But you aren't an atheist, right? You've read the bible cover to cover, yes? (I tried once,,,got about halfway through but found it too violent...all that "fear the lord" stuff seemed creepy)

What did Jesus say about accepting strangers, offering hospitality and loving your neighbor? Does this policy jive with those ideals?

Jesus promoted doing what our private charities do. Jesus never preached for government to take money away from people to provide the charity.

I think you Trumpsters are being tested by God, how far will you go, denying Him, and what He taught, in your support, for the lawless one, the man of perdition, your new messiah..... in layman's English... Donald Trump. :eek:

Said the lying atheist.

But you aren't an atheist, right? You've read the bible cover to cover, yes? (I tried once,,,got about halfway through but found it too violent...all that "fear the lord" stuff seemed creepy)

What did Jesus say about accepting strangers, offering hospitality and loving your neighbor? Does this policy jive with those ideals?

I don't dishonestly use other people's faith against them, like he does.

How is it dishonest to point out tenements of a faith you allege to follow? Don't Christians use their faith against those things they disagree with? I know, as a gay person, I've been metaphorically beaten with the bible bat a zillion times.

Not our problem, we cannot even clean the feces off our streets now.
1522594296127.jpg

Why would that matter? Is the 33 days of notice by Trump to send them to their likely deaths up?

Not it’s not, they now report to ICE and each case is going to be reviewed and accessed. Every honest story’s says just that.

Wrong, sorry. The ICE thing is what they offered as an excuse when we all found out about this extremely cruel for cruelty sake policy change. ICE said "no, we don't do that"
No excuses-they don't belong here-Bye BYE period. stop.

yes, come legally and you are welcomed, come illegally and you are a criminal who will be sent back across the border.

This young woman was invited here. Because of her there is now a treatment for her condition that is ONLY available in the United States. She will die if deported.

'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation

And these are medical deferments, not a green card.

How many sick people in the world do you think we should care for for free? That's a touching story, but we cannot save the entire world.

i expect nothing less than those who call themselves christians. i bet mike pence is totally on board with it....
If you feel so strongly about helping perhaps you should also give some bone marrow to try and save some of the less fortunate with bad genes.
Genetic variations in a fourth gene linked to elevated leukemia risk in Hispanic children

Find out where to donate here.
Clinical Trials | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

lol.... mike pence wouldn't even look at those brownies in cages, let alone talk to them when he went down to 'inspect' the detention centers.

so much for pro life... love the fetus, hate the child & if they are brown - then they don't matter at all.

so bite me.
So, what is preventing you from being pro active?

Anyone being held can leave the detention centers

The names of the various Organizations and advocacy groups
working on behalf of these illegal immigrants are easy to find...
They have been referenced in countless articles

I would start with a legal advocacy group
that has had direct contact with those being held in DC’s

Google the advocacy group to get their contact information
and to find out who is the top dog within said group
Visit the website of said group and see if contact information
for the TOP DOG is provided and if so, that it is different
from the contact information provided for the group itself

If it is not, Google the top dog
and see if you can find the information
to directly contact that person

If you weren’t able to find the top dog info
to contact that person directly, call the number you have
Ask to speak to someone in a position of authority

When that person gets on the phone, explain to them
you will like to be a ‘foster parent’ of sorts
for 1 family that is being held at a detention center
that would like to return to their own country
(since we know these ‘asylum’ claims are economic based)

You can provide the difference for
whatever 1 family needs to avoid their hardships(reality)
So they can enjoy ‘a better life’
and forgo the consequences of their choices

See, a better life for these immigrants
is easing their hardships

They are not leaving a life of poverty
for a prosperous life in another country
They are leaving one country
to live their lives in poverty, in another

There are children dying in Africa
from starvation and dehydration...food and water
And, these immigrants think they have it bad

Said the lying atheist.
:rofl:

You my dear, have lost your mind!!!

And sold your soul to the devil, in one sweep.

Beelzebub be gone!!! Amen!!!

Why would that matter? Is the 33 days of notice by Trump to send them to their likely deaths up?

Not it’s not, they now report to ICE and each case is going to be reviewed and accessed. Every honest story’s says just that.

Wrong, sorry. The ICE thing is what they offered as an excuse when we all found out about this extremely cruel for cruelty sake policy change. ICE said "no, we don't do that"

you are amazingly uninformed. A mexican buys a kid, crosses the border illegally using the kid as his/her reason to stay, gets released into the USA, forgets the kid, and you fools want this process expanded, the crimes ignored?

There were more family separations under obozo than under Trump but you didn't care about it then, you just continued to worship at the shrine of your kenyan messiah who could do no wrong.

you libs are pathetic disingenuous liars
There were not more family separations under President Obama. You fell for actual fake news that came from some idiots Facebook post.

No, Obama did not separate 89,000 children from parents

Uh oh, fishy...I provided facts. Run and put me on pretend ignore quick!!!!

so you post something from a left wing site as proof??? A site that uses words like "immigrants" and "migrants" instead of the accurate "illegal aliens".

but the exact numbers are not really pertinent to the discussion, the fact that the same things happened and were ignored by the left under obama is all we really need to know.

you are hypocrites, I have proven your personal hypocrisy many times in the past, and if you choose I will do it in the future as well. or you could run away like you have done before, or post ever more stupid things that will cause all intelligent posters to ignore you.

Polirifact is not a "lefty" site silly fish. Obama did not separate children at the border as Trump did.

Fact-Checking Trump’s Claim That He Didn’t Start Family Separations at Border

Trump defends conditions for detained migrant kids, blames Obama for family separations; fact checkers call foul

I don't run away fishy, you always pretend to put me on ignore because I spank your ass. :lol:

No excuses-they don't belong here-Bye BYE period. stop.

yes, come legally and you are welcomed, come illegally and you are a criminal who will be sent back across the border.

This young woman was invited here. Because of her there is now a treatment for her condition that is ONLY available in the United States. She will die if deported.

'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation

And these are medical deferments, not a green card.

How many sick people in the world do you think we should care for for free? That's a touching story, but we cannot save the entire world.

All the ones we have the ability to care for. Definitely these people who did nothing wrong except to get sick while visiting the United States in the "age of Trump".

Yes, I will. Trump is following the law-something these sick people should check out before depending on us. Today's illegal children are tomorrow's MS13 and Cartel member.
they are legally here, with documentation.... they followed the rules, reported to homeland security for acceptance in the program that has been available to the sick, since 1976....

Trump is ending this 45 year old program.

How many have been deported so far?

Nope. Every story says ICE knew nothing about it, when DHS sent the letters to the sick. And ICE said they should not have to handle a program for the sick... they are clueless on what to do...

The letters to the sick DID NOT say, reapply with ICE, they just said Get Out of the country.

Then your sources aren’t being honest.

Trump Administration Ends Protection For Migrants' Medical Care

FTA: In response to a WBUR request for details, a spokesman for ICE sent this statement late Tuesday morning: "As with any request for deferred action, ICE reviews each case on its own merits and exercises appropriate discretion after reviewing all the facts involved."

She lost and never conceded

trump hates her with every orange blood cell he has in his fat laden body.

More than Hillary hates Don? I don’t think Trumps hates her at all he annihilated her and doesn’t consider her a threat, so he doesn’t really care about her anymore. I do believe Hillary hates him for taking away her presumed Presidency.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................... uh-huh.

Lol! That’s what I thought when I read your stupid post.

but but but her EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh & don't ferget how SHE conspired with the roooooskies to uh...

LOSE! ya, that's the ticket!!!!

right?

Which has nothing to do with my post, and nothing I ever cared about after the investigation turned up nothing. I really do go in for all this finger pointing BS. You have done nothing to support your first stupid post. Thanks for the waste of time.

Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
Diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here… Sick or not. Fuck them

they are legally here, with documentation.... they followed the rules, reported to homeland security for acceptance in the program that has been available to the sick, since 1976....

Trump is ending this 45 year old program.

Nope. Every story says ICE knew nothing about it, when DHS sent the letters to the sick. And ICE said they should not have to handle a program for the sick... they are clueless on what to do...

The letters to the sick DID NOT say, reapply with ICE, they just said Get Out of the country.

FTA: In response to a WBUR request for details, a spokesman for ICE sent this statement late Tuesday morning: "As with any request for deferred action, ICE reviews each case on its own merits and exercises appropriate discretion after reviewing all the facts involved."

The letters say nothing about re-submitting their claims through ICE.

"The denials say specifically that the immigration service is just no longer considering deferring action at all in these cases, which would be a first in decades," he said.[...]

According to the apparent form letters, USCIS field offices "no longer consider deferred action requests, except those made according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policies for certain military members, enlistees, and their families."

The dated letters notified families they must leave the country within 33 days of the government's writing.
Otherwise, they face removal and exclusion from the U.S. for several years. Legal advocates across the country have reported clients receiving similar denial letters.
Nothing about ICE, nothing about appeals. ICE was the scrambled excuse they came up with when the American people found out about this dick move.

ICE Confirms The End Of Medical Deferrals; Mass. Delegation Urges Trump To Reconsider

After a week of confusion around a long-standing medical deferment program for immigrants with serious illnesses, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Friday made things clear: the program no longer exists.

In other word, no recourse, no appeal, just death.

33 days to get out.

Picking 33 days not 30 is weird.

33 is Christ's number...33 when he ministered and died.

33 is also very important in Free Masonry....

Just plain conspiratorial, of a number!!! :p

Because they knew it would drive left wingers nut and another conspiracy theory would form. It is sheer genius.

you are amazingly uninformed. A mexican buys a kid, crosses the border illegally using the kid as his/her reason to stay, gets released into the USA, forgets the kid, and you fools want this process expanded, the crimes ignored?

There were more family separations under obozo than under Trump but you didn't care about it then, you just continued to worship at the shrine of your kenyan messiah who could do no wrong.

you libs are pathetic disingenuous liars
There were not more family separations under President Obama. You fell for actual fake news that came from some idiots Facebook post.

No, Obama did not separate 89,000 children from parents

Uh oh, fishy...I provided facts. Run and put me on pretend ignore quick!!!!

so you post something from a left wing site as proof??? A site that uses words like "immigrants" and "migrants" instead of the accurate "illegal aliens".

but the exact numbers are not really pertinent to the discussion, the fact that the same things happened and were ignored by the left under obama is all we really need to know.

you are hypocrites, I have proven your personal hypocrisy many times in the past, and if you choose I will do it in the future as well. or you could run away like you have done before, or post ever more stupid things that will cause all intelligent posters to ignore you.

Polirifact is not a "lefty" site silly fish. Obama did not separate children at the border as Trump did.

Fact-Checking Trump’s Claim That He Didn’t Start Family Separations at Border

Trump defends conditions for detained migrant kids, blames Obama for family separations; fact checkers call foul

I don't run away fishy, you always pretend to put me on ignore because I spank your ass. :lol:

Politifact is not a left leaning source??? :laughing0301:

33 days to get out.

Because they knew it would drive left wingers nut and another conspiracy theory would form. It is sheer genius.

So its "genius" to "troll the libs" using dying kids? Weird, we used to call that sick and depraved.

"The denials say specifically that the immigration service is just no longer considering deferring action at all in these cases, which would be a first in decades," he said.[...]

According to the apparent form letters, USCIS field offices "no longer consider deferred action requests, except those made according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policies for certain military members, enlistees, and their families."

The dated letters notified families they must leave the country within 33 days of the government's writing.
Otherwise, they face removal and exclusion from the U.S. for several years. Legal advocates across the country have reported clients receiving similar denial letters.
Nothing about ICE, nothing about appeals. ICE was the scrambled excuse they came up with when the American people found out about this dick move.

ICE Confirms The End Of Medical Deferrals; Mass. Delegation Urges Trump To Reconsider

After a week of confusion around a long-standing medical deferment program for immigrants with serious illnesses, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Friday made things clear: the program no longer exists.

Because the letter isn’t from ICE, it’s from A different department. I seriously doubt people that really need healthcare will be deported. Since it is in ICE’s lap and your linked article shows they aren’t wanting the program, they will stamp everyone approved until it moves to somewhere else.

It is a stupid idea to move the program, but it is what it is. The drama is interesting to watch.

33 days to get out.

So its "genius" to "troll the libs" using dying kids? Weird, we used to call that sick and depraved.

I was responding to her silly why it was 33 days and not 30, do you ever read what people respond to or do you just ASSume you know? You took my answer completely out of context for the second time in this thread. Comprehend what the hell you are responding to or are you the one that is really trolling?

Because the letter isn’t from ICE, it’s from A different department. I seriously doubt people that really need healthcare will be deported. Since it is in ICE’s lap and your linked article shows they aren’t wanting the program, they will stamp everyone approved until it moves to somewhere else.

It is a stupid idea to move the program, but it is what it is. The drama is interesting to watch.

And yet the letters telling them they have to leave in 33 days and have no recourse paints a completely different picture than your 100% supposition.

33 days to get out.

I was responding to her silly why it was 33 days and not 30, do you ever read what people respond to or do you just ASSume you know? You took my answer completely out of context for the second time in this thread. Comprehend what the hell you are responding to or are you the one that is really trolling?

Oh, so the only genius part is the 33 days. Yeah, that brilliant. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back