So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
33 days to get out.

Picking 33 days not 30 is weird.

33 is Christ's number...33 when he ministered and died.

33 is also very important in Free Masonry....

Just plain conspiratorial, of a number!!! :p

Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
Yes, I will. Trump is following the law-something these sick people should check out before depending on us. Today's illegal children are tomorrow's MS13 and Cartel member.
they are legally here, with documentation.... they followed the rules, reported to homeland security for acceptance in the program that has been available to the sick, since 1976....

Trump is ending this 45 year old program.

How many have been deported so far?
Why would that matter? Is the 33 days of notice by Trump to send them to their likely deaths up?
Its in God's hands now.

33 days to get out.

33 was also the number of days between august 21 2017 and September 23 2017.

trump hates her with every orange blood cell he has in his fat laden body.

More than Hillary hates Don? I don’t think Trumps hates her at all he annihilated her and doesn’t consider her a threat, so he doesn’t really care about her anymore. I do believe Hillary hates him for taking away her presumed Presidency.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................... uh-huh.

Lol! That’s what I thought when I read your stupid post.

but but but her EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh & don't ferget how SHE conspired with the roooooskies to uh...

LOSE! ya, that's the ticket!!!!

right?
This is how U.S government should deal with illegal border invaders.

cause you want no constitutional due process of a misdemeanor but want this nation to emulate 1930s germany... drumpf must love you long time.

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
There's no cure for any form of muscular dystrophy. Nor is there any cure for cystic fibrosis.

There are trials in various locations in South America where the parents with Leukemia may want to try and find help. You may want to donate some of your own bone marrow to the cause.

International Resources | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

So let ‘em die quick instead of prolonging their lives?
Prolonging their death

More than Hillary hates Don? I don’t think Trumps hates her at all he annihilated her and doesn’t consider her a threat, so he doesn’t really care about her anymore. I do believe Hillary hates him for taking away her presumed Presidency.

but but but her EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh & don't ferget how SHE conspired with the roooooskies to uh...

right?

cause you want no constitutional due process of a misdemeanor but want this nation to emulate 1930s germany... drumpf must love you long time.

No, that's what the left is wanting.

Yes, I will. Trump is following the law-something these sick people should check out before depending on us. Today's illegal children are tomorrow's MS13 and Cartel member.
they are legally here, with documentation.... they followed the rules, reported to homeland security for acceptance in the program that has been available to the sick, since 1976....

Trump is ending this 45 year old program.

How many have been deported so far?
Why would that matter? Is the 33 days of notice by Trump to send them to their likely deaths up?
Its in God's hands now.
It's always been in God's hands, the doctors and hospitals are merely a tool... Satan and his minions are trying to take that tool away... God will have the last laugh, with them. :eek:

right?

^^^ :cuckoo: ^^^

right?

Lol, I know. You really are crazy.

right?

Lol, I know. You really are crazy.

so, you are playing the ' i know you are, but what am i ' game?

why doesn't that surprise me? you learned the art of projection from your gropenführer very well, dummkopf!

I think you Trumpsters are being tested by God, how far will you go, denying Him, and what He taught, in your support, for the lawless one, the man of perdition, your new messiah..... in layman's English... Donald Trump. :eek:

:p

American hospitals are required to treat people who have been deported? I dont think so.
of course they are required to treat anyone sick and in dire need, with no questions asked on citizenship.

We provide healthcare/medical care to those in need, including convicted criminals...
Reread my response.

If they've BEEN DEPORTED, do you think AMERICAN hospitals will be treating them? (They're back home in MEXICO). Good Allah you tards can not think.

I think you Trumpsters are being tested by God, how far will you go, denying Him, and what He taught, in your support, for the lawless one, the man of perdition, your new messiah..... in layman's English... Donald Trump. :eek:

Jesus taught people to give of themselves, not take from some to give to others. If God is testing us, then we passed that test a long time ago, because nobody does more for people outside of their country than the taxpayers of the United States; not only with taxation, but all the private charities that raise money from people willing to give from their hearts like Jesus insisted.

Said the lying atheist.

If the kid can be cured then allow them to stay for the treatment but once better out you go...
Who pays for it?
Who cares...?

Is money your God,
Mr. Notgood Samaritan?
Care4all will pay. There are charities they can contribute to. We'll see if "money is her god"
Who is thy neighbor?

Google it, add Bible to the end or beginning.

Pick a link, and read Christ's answer.

You do not even know who is paying for it ..... some have private insurance, some by private charities, some out of their own pockets, some by research foundations, some by the hospitals, some, perhaps by tax payers, some by churches.

33 days to get out.

Wow, you mean there are more of your kind around??????

Forum List

Back