So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the Record:

Trump administration seeks to deport children with life-threatening illnesses

KEY POINTS
  • The Trump administration quietly told families who were granted permission to stay for this medical care that their permission to stay has been rescinded and they have 33 days to leave the country. The policy is being applied retroactively to any requests filed on or before Aug. 7.
  • Each year, the U.S. gets about 1,000 applications from immigrant families in the U.S. seeking permission to stay in the country and not face deportation so family members can continue lifesaving medical care that is not available in their home countries.
  • The change was not made public and members of the public were not given a chance to provide comment before it went into effect. Families simply received letters telling them they had 33 days to leave.

There's been at least 4 threads on this bullshit so I'm going to report this one. But why don't you tell the fucking rest of the story? Oh right, because you're a fucking lying assed commie.

American hospitals are required. Unless you want to hold the Mexican healthcare system up as an example to follow.

At least it's an idea. You guys haven't come up with an alternative system.
American hospitals are required to treat people who have been deported? I dont think so.

You were the one defining morality. If Mexico wont treat me but instead deports me, are THEY "IMMORAL"???

You're wrong. The US will treat anyone who is injured or suffering from a serious medical condition. Public Hospitals will continue to treat those until they are out of danger and/or ambulatory; private hospitals will dump the patient ASAP on the Public Hospital, or on skid row.

What is patient dumping? Incident with woman at Baltimore hospital is hardly new

For the Record:

KEY POINTS
  • The Trump administration quietly told families who were granted permission to stay for this medical care that their permission to stay has been rescinded and they have 33 days to leave the country. The policy is being applied retroactively to any requests filed on or before Aug. 7.
  • Each year, the U.S. gets about 1,000 applications from immigrant families in the U.S. seeking permission to stay in the country and not face deportation so family members can continue lifesaving medical care that is not available in their home countries.
  • The change was not made public and members of the public were not given a chance to provide comment before it went into effect. Families simply received letters telling them they had 33 days to leave.

I'm surprised that Wry Catcher voted YES in his poll.

Me too. I Fucked up. I do not agree with the sociopaths / callous conservative jerks.

For the Record:

KEY POINTS

I'm surprised that Wry Catcher voted YES in his poll.

Me too. I Fucked up. I do not agree with the sociopaths / callous conservative jerks.

Relieved to hear it. Apparently you didn't include the option to change your vote.

Compassion. I don't get it. I recently heard someone explaining how people from Guatemala must be allowed into the US because their country is so violent and poor. The truth is Baltimore has a murder rate 4 times that of Guatemala. If you take cost of living into account, you're better off in Guatemala. People on the left are concerned about human suffering, as long as you're not an american citizen. Sneak across the border, we love you, born here, who cares.

As the joke goes, if you want free college, just tell the administration that you're from Mexico.

American hospitals are required. Unless you want to hold the Mexican healthcare system up as an example to follow.

American hospitals are required to treat people who have been deported? I dont think so.

You were the one defining morality. If Mexico wont treat me but instead deports me, are THEY "IMMORAL"???
Do you see saving lives as a zero sum game? Can you conceive of morality in the practice of medicine?
Of course. Now I'm trying to get yo you to see that you apply a different morality to the United States than you do to shihole countries.
Shouldn't we expect Mexico to treat every Tom, Dick and Harry who wanders into their country? Isnt it immoral to deport them?

If you're so concerned about thes criminal foreigners, send them a check in Mexico or Africa. Put YOUR money where your mouth is.
Do these families present a clear and present danger to the security of the United States? Are they the murderers, rapists and drug dealers Trump warned us of? Are they MS13 on throat slashing rampages?

Are the resources being directed toward legitimate threats to our nation? This not only looks like deliberate cruelty but adds another brick in the wall between Americans.

Once again, and sadly predictably, whenever a question of basic humanity is in the balance, Right Wingers chose the repressive, exclusionary, and cruel option. '''Twas ever thus. When child labor laws were proposed who provided the resistance? Collective bargaining rights? Workplace conditions? Civil rights? Women's rights? Gay rights?

And today, the right to be alive.

All the other things you listed had to do with Americans. This case is entirely different because you are talking about taking care of other people from around the world.

Would our founders have approved of this? I don't thinks so.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents.
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

You're wrong. The US will treat anyone who is injured or suffering from a serious medical condition. Public Hospitals will continue to treat those until they are out of danger and/or ambulatory; private hospitals will dump the patient ASAP on the Public Hospital, or on skid row.

What is patient dumping? Incident with woman at Baltimore hospital is hardly new
Answer the question about Mexico dumbfuck.

Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
Yes, I will. Trump is following the law-something these sick people should check out before depending on us. Today's illegal children are tomorrow's MS13 and Cartel member.
they are legally here, with documentation.... they followed the rules, reported to homeland security for acceptance in the program that has been available to the sick, since 1976....

Trump is ending this 45 year old program.

How many have been deported so far?
Why would that matter? Is the 33 days of notice by Trump to send them to their likely deaths up?

of course they are required to treat anyone sick and in dire need, with no questions asked on citizenship.

We provide healthcare/medical care to those in need, including convicted criminals...

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
Yes, I will. Trump is following the law-something these sick people should check out before depending on us. Today's illegal children are tomorrow's MS13 and Cartel member.
they are legally here, with documentation.... they followed the rules, reported to homeland security for acceptance in the program that has been available to the sick, since 1976....

Why would that matter? Is the 33 days of notice by Trump to send them to their likely deaths up?

Not it’s not, they now report to ICE and each case is going to be reviewed and accessed. Every honest story’s says just that.

Not it’s not, they now report to ICE and each case is going to be reviewed and accessed. Every honest story’s says just that.
Nope. Every story says ICE knew nothing about it, when DHS sent the letters to the sick. And ICE said they should not have to handle a program for the sick... they are clueless on what to do...

The letters to the sick DID NOT say, reapply with ICE, they just said Get Out of the country.

Last edited:
You usually can't stay in a hospital for more than two months in the U.S. even if you have good medical insurance. Why the hell should we allow illegal criminal aliens to stay for more than two months of free medical treatment?

Because most of us in America have empathy and compassion, those that don't are callous who lack a moral compass and support the conservative caucus' of the Republican Party's Principle, i.e. I got mine, fuck the rest of you.

p9-postrel-a-20180626-870x700.jpg

there's no way the immigrant didn't realize what she was wearing when she headed down to texas to visit the brown baby jail.

Last edited:
These people are not citizens, there is nothing in the Constitution guaranteeing them a spot here.
I think Jesus said something like that, let me check my bible, nope it says here that shitting on the needy is pretty bad.

hmmmmm............ i recall some little diddies about 'welcoming the stranger' & 'suffer the little children, forbid them not & come onto me'

guess that doesn't count when they are brown, & jesus is portrayed as a blond with blue eyes.....

Last edited:
These people are not citizens, there is nothing in the Constitution guaranteeing them a spot here.
I think Jesus said something like that, let me check my bible, nope it says here that shitting on the needy is pretty bad.
When I need to know what's really in the Bible, I'll ask Jerry Falwell, not you.

:auiqs.jpg:

oh hell- why not ask his pool boy/real estate partner... or jim baker or jimmy swaggart, or HEY how 'bout THIS dude!

cause they really really REALLY know what being a christian is all about!!!! :113:

unless he CONsiders you 'the enemy'... which os pretty much anybody who criticizes the poor little snowflake.
Name someone he hates

i'll name 3.

obama
john mccain
the free press.

All three who attacked him first.

are you kidding? trump spent a solid 5 YEARS claiming obama was a mooooooslum born in kenya. tell me wtf did he do to donny that set him off the rails, 'eh? & the rest is petty shit that anybody who is supposta be the 'potus' is also supposta be held to a higher standard. he's a petty little orange man baby snowflake.

d0e168cfa3ad32ed26f34274f5d4957f.jpg

What did he do to Trump? Is that a joke question or what?

Trump knew he had the FBI pulling their stunts on him. Everybody had a big laugh at first, especially the media. Then we found it was all true.

DumBama had the FBI make up this phony scam that Trump was colluding with Russia, of course with the help of Hillary. It started this entire surveillance on Trump and his associates. As we now know, it was a lie from the beginning.

So of course Trump is pissed at Obama and has every right to be. The idea of using our federal agencies to bring down a political opponent is unprecedented. I would be super pissed too.

fake news ray, ray.... is that all you got? of course it is. & you didn't address the fact that donny went after obama for 5 straight years --- that is until he wanted a free 30 minute infomercial to hawk his new DC hotel then VOILA! obama was no longer a kenyan born moooooooslum.

huh 'magine dat. so ray ray, was president tinkles lying for those 5 years, or lying when he all of a sudden said 'never mind ' ?

Last edited:

We don’t need diseases brought into our country by a bunch law breakers. Let them die...I don’t give a fuck. They are launching an invasion of my sovereign country. WE DON’T NEED THEM.

4)

hillary.
She lost and never conceded

trump hates her with every orange blood cell he has in his fat laden body.

More than Hillary hates Don? I don’t think Trumps hates her at all he annihilated her and doesn’t consider her a threat, so he doesn’t really care about her anymore. I do believe Hillary hates him for taking away her presumed Presidency.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................... uh-huh.

Lol! That’s what I thought when I read your stupid post.

but but but her EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh & don't ferget how SHE conspired with the roooooskies to uh...

LOSE! ya, that's the ticket!!!!

right?

She lost and never conceded

trump hates her with every orange blood cell he has in his fat laden body.

More than Hillary hates Don? I don’t think Trumps hates her at all he annihilated her and doesn’t consider her a threat, so he doesn’t really care about her anymore. I do believe Hillary hates him for taking away her presumed Presidency.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................... uh-huh.

Lol! That’s what I thought when I read your stupid post.

but but but her EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh & don't ferget how SHE conspired with the roooooskies to uh...

LOSE! ya, that's the ticket!!!!

right?
This is how U.S government should deal with illegal border invaders.

Forum List

Back