So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, come legally and you are welcomed, come illegally and you are a criminal who will be sent back across the border.

This young woman was invited here. Because of her there is now a treatment for her condition that is ONLY available in the United States. She will die if deported.

'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation

And these are medical deferments, not a green card.
I'll bite, WHO invited her? It wasn't me.
The United States. Read the link.
I am part of the US and did NOT invite ANYBODY. WHO invited her? Hillary?

Doctors needing to find someone with her extremely rare disease. Americans can now have access to treatment for the disease because of her. Someone YOU love could be saved by the treatment she helped create. Sending her back to Guatemala, where she has not lived since she was 7, is a literal death sentence.
How so if they cured her? Site the law!

We do not need anymore uneducated third world baby producers, shit you do know there will be a breaking point ? Soon you fools who condone this shit will be paying a 80% tax just for welfare ,schools, food ,medical ,housing, for these losers.

yes, come legally and you are welcomed, come illegally and you are a criminal who will be sent back across the border.

This young woman was invited here. Because of her there is now a treatment for her condition that is ONLY available in the United States. She will die if deported.

'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation'Advocating for My Own Life:' Bay Area Woman Getting Lifesaving Care Faces Deportation

Doctors needing to find someone with her extremely rare disease. Americans can now have access to treatment for the disease because of her. Someone YOU love could be saved by the treatment she helped create. Sending her back to Guatemala, where she has not lived since she was 7, is a literal death sentence.
What I hear is she brought a rare disease here-treat her in guatemala then. Send her back-Circle of Life

She's probably not going anywhere, and you on the left are using her as the poster child for this policy change.

She's probably not going anywhere, and you on the left are using her as the poster child for this policy change.
No more shame game come on

How his it that America that has the worst healthcare of first world countries is the only one that has life saving treatment for thousands of people. Hell, Cuba has better healthcare than we do. I remember that during the healthcare debates, why don’t we send these people to countries that can actually save them?

33 days to get out.

Picking 33 days not 30 is weird.

33 is Christ's number...33 when he ministered and died.

33 is also very important in Free Masonry....

Just plain conspiratorial, of a number!!! :p

Because they knew it would drive left wingers nut and another conspiracy theory would form. It is sheer genius.

So its "genius" to "troll the libs" using dying kids? Weird, we used to call that sick and depraved.

That's not sick and depraved. This is.

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

How his it that America that has the worst healthcare of first world countries is the only one that has life saving treatment for thousands of people. Hell, Cuba has better healthcare than we do. I remember that during the healthcare debates, why don’t we send these people to countries that can actually save them?

And heck, everybody there speaks her language as well. I believe it was Michael Morecrap that made the statement about Cuba and their wonderful healthcare.

What happened to Redfish? He didn't "run away" did he?

Gee, Sunday on a holiday weekend and he is done posting for awhile? He probably has a life.
I guess ypu missed his post about how I always run from a discussion? Didn't you just admonish me for not reading? Tsk, tsk.

I didn’t read his posts, I don’t read every post, I don’t have as much time as you do to read every post.
And still you admonished me for not reading posts. You obviously have time enough to respond to posts not actually directed at you. Read instead maybe?

Your response to my post had her post in the same, take care troll.

Now now, no need to get nasty because I'm pointing out the irony of your admonishment of me for not reading something when you state openly that you don't have time to read.

"Take care" or what?

For the girl I have been talking about, there is no other country that can provide the treatment. The U.S. is the only place the treatment is approved.

Saying other countries do better at universally providing healthcare to its citizens is not meant to denigrate the quality of care the U.S. can provide, its just saying we CAN do better.

She is not "cured". There is no cure, only treatment not available anywhere else in the world.

For the girl I have been talking about, there is no other country that can provide the treatment. The U.S. is the only place the treatment is approved.

Saying other countries do better at universally providing healthcare to its citizens is not meant to denigrate the quality of care the U.S. can provide, its just saying we CAN do better.
Fk you

She is not "cured". There is no cure, only treatment not available anywhere else in the world.
They can’t train others?

What I hear is she brought a rare disease here-treat her in guatemala then. Send her back-Circle of Life

Because of her there is a treatment that is only available in the United States.

Because of her there is a treatment that is only available in the United States.
They can’t share?

Fk you

Ah, there's that American exceptionalism we've heard so much about. You don't believe we can do better?

Fk you

Ah, there's that American exceptionalism we've heard so much about. You don't believe we can do better?
So you’re saying knowledge can’t be shared? Wow

Deport her anyway-its a slow day.

And she is here why again if there is no cure? To keep the hospital bed forever?

Forum List

Back