So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trump hates her with every orange blood cell he has in his fat laden body.

More than Hillary hates Don? I don’t think Trumps hates her at all he annihilated her and doesn’t consider her a threat, so he doesn’t really care about her anymore. I do believe Hillary hates him for taking away her presumed Presidency.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................... uh-huh.

Lol! That’s what I thought when I read your stupid post.

but but but her EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh & don't ferget how SHE conspired with the roooooskies to uh...

LOSE! ya, that's the ticket!!!!

right?

Which has nothing to do with my post, and nothing I ever cared about after the investigation turned up nothing. I really do go in for all this finger pointing BS. You have done nothing to support your first stupid post. Thanks for the waste of time.

trump is relentless when it comes to HDS.... are you kidding me? trump - once 'crossed' or perceived to be digs in like a bloated tic & never stops; & that includes his burning hatred of all things clinton.

Wrong, sorry. The ICE thing is what they offered as an excuse when we all found out about this extremely cruel for cruelty sake policy change. ICE said "no, we don't do that"

you are amazingly uninformed. A mexican buys a kid, crosses the border illegally using the kid as his/her reason to stay, gets released into the USA, forgets the kid, and you fools want this process expanded, the crimes ignored?

There were more family separations under obozo than under Trump but you didn't care about it then, you just continued to worship at the shrine of your kenyan messiah who could do no wrong.

you libs are pathetic disingenuous liars
There were not more family separations under President Obama. You fell for actual fake news that came from some idiots Facebook post.

No, Obama did not separate 89,000 children from parents

Uh oh, fishy...I provided facts. Run and put me on pretend ignore quick!!!!

so you post something from a left wing site as proof??? A site that uses words like "immigrants" and "migrants" instead of the accurate "illegal aliens".

but the exact numbers are not really pertinent to the discussion, the fact that the same things happened and were ignored by the left under obama is all we really need to know.

you are hypocrites, I have proven your personal hypocrisy many times in the past, and if you choose I will do it in the future as well. or you could run away like you have done before, or post ever more stupid things that will cause all intelligent posters to ignore you.

Polirifact is not a "lefty" site silly fish. Obama did not separate children at the border as Trump did.

Fact-Checking Trump’s Claim That He Didn’t Start Family Separations at Border

Trump defends conditions for detained migrant kids, blames Obama for family separations; fact checkers call foul

I don't run away fishy, you always pretend to put me on ignore because I spank your ass. :lol:

Politifact is not a left leaning source??? :laughing0301:

leastbiased021.png

LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.

• Overall, this update reveals a slight leftward shift in Politifact’s fact checking selection, but not enough to move them from the least biased category.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Politifact - Media Bias/Fact Check

are you kidding? trump spent a solid 5 YEARS claiming obama was a mooooooslum born in kenya. tell me wtf did he do to donny that set him off the rails, 'eh? & the rest is petty shit that anybody who is supposta be the 'potus' is also supposta be held to a higher standard. he's a petty little orange man baby snowflake.

d0e168cfa3ad32ed26f34274f5d4957f.jpg

What did he do to Trump? Is that a joke question or what?

Trump knew he had the FBI pulling their stunts on him. Everybody had a big laugh at first, especially the media. Then we found it was all true.

DumBama had the FBI make up this phony scam that Trump was colluding with Russia, of course with the help of Hillary. It started this entire surveillance on Trump and his associates. As we now know, it was a lie from the beginning.

So of course Trump is pissed at Obama and has every right to be. The idea of using our federal agencies to bring down a political opponent is unprecedented. I would be super pissed too.

fake news ray, ray.... is that all you got? of course it is. & you didn't address the fact that donny went after obama for 5 straight years --- that is until he wanted a free 30 minute infomercial to hawk his new DC hotel then VOILA! obama was no longer a kenyan born moooooooslum.

huh 'magine dat. so ray ray, was president tinkles lying for those 5 years, or lying when he all of a sudden said 'never mind ' ?

It wasn't five years, and Trump stopped when DumBama provided a copy of his birth certificate which some are claiming was a fake. Before Trump won the election, he got information that DumBama was tapping his phone calls. After his inauguration and found out for sure, he was outraged.

That's besides the fact questioning his BC is not a personal attack. Trump's personal attacks on Ears didn't start until after he entered the White House.

you are one of the most ridiculous trump spinners we got on this little piece ofthe internets ray ray.........

march 2011:

sept 2016:
[...]

Now, not to mention her in the same breath, but Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it. I finished it. You know what I mean. President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again.

Read Trump's Speech Admitting President Obama Was Born in the U.S.

soooooooooooooo..... raymond.................. tell the class how 2016 - 2100 does NOT = 5? lol!!!!

you fail.

oh & one more thing, b4 you start in on hillary, cause donny mentioned her?

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?
By Jon Greenberg on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015 at 5:59 p.m.

FALSE

Did Clinton Supporters Start the ‘Birther’ Movement?
We investigate Donald Trump's claim that the conspiracy theory about Barack Obama not being born in the U.S. originated inside Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign.
David Emery
  • Published 16 September 2016 FALSE.
Did Clinton Supporters Start the 'Birther' Movement?

Trump on Birtherism: Wrong, and Wrong
By Robert Farley
Posted on September 16, 2016

Trump on Birtherism: Wrong, and Wrong - FactCheck.org

Wow TDS on steroids!

lol....... showing those little undeniable facts that ray ray simply cannot refudiate is ' TDS '? yaaaaaaaaaa............

giphy.gif

no wonder trump loves you long time!

No, that's what the left is wanting.

^^^ :cuckoo: ^^^

Lol, I know. You really are crazy.

so, you are playing the ' i know you are, but what am i ' game?

why doesn't that surprise me? you learned the art of projection from your gropenführer very well, dummkopf!

Im not playing your games.

yep - you are straight outa goebbels... good for you!

No, that would be you and the other authoritarian ed. You know, you wanna control everybody.

are you kidding? trump spent a solid 5 YEARS claiming obama was a mooooooslum born in kenya. tell me wtf did he do to donny that set him off the rails, 'eh? & the rest is petty shit that anybody who is supposta be the 'potus' is also supposta be held to a higher standard. he's a petty little orange man baby snowflake.

Trump knew he had the FBI pulling their stunts on him. Everybody had a big laugh at first, especially the media. Then we found it was all true.

DumBama had the FBI make up this phony scam that Trump was colluding with Russia, of course with the help of Hillary. It started this entire surveillance on Trump and his associates. As we now know, it was a lie from the beginning.

So of course Trump is pissed at Obama and has every right to be. The idea of using our federal agencies to bring down a political opponent is unprecedented. I would be super pissed too.

fake news ray, ray.... is that all you got? of course it is. & you didn't address the fact that donny went after obama for 5 straight years --- that is until he wanted a free 30 minute infomercial to hawk his new DC hotel then VOILA! obama was no longer a kenyan born moooooooslum.

huh 'magine dat. so ray ray, was president tinkles lying for those 5 years, or lying when he all of a sudden said 'never mind ' ?

It wasn't five years, and Trump stopped when DumBama provided a copy of his birth certificate which some are claiming was a fake. Before Trump won the election, he got information that DumBama was tapping his phone calls. After his inauguration and found out for sure, he was outraged.

That's besides the fact questioning his BC is not a personal attack. Trump's personal attacks on Ears didn't start until after he entered the White House.

you are one of the most ridiculous trump spinners we got on this little piece ofthe internets ray ray.........

march 2011:

sept 2016:
[...]

Now, not to mention her in the same breath, but Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it. I finished it. You know what I mean. President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again.

soooooooooooooo..... raymond.................. tell the class how 2016 - 2100 does NOT = 5? lol!!!!

you fail.

FALSE

We investigate Donald Trump's claim that the conspiracy theory about Barack Obama not being born in the U.S. originated inside Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign.
David Emery

By Robert Farley

Wow TDS on steroids!

^^^ Wow TDS on steroids!

:auiqs.jpg:

you are amazingly uninformed. A mexican buys a kid, crosses the border illegally using the kid as his/her reason to stay, gets released into the USA, forgets the kid, and you fools want this process expanded, the crimes ignored?

There were more family separations under obozo than under Trump but you didn't care about it then, you just continued to worship at the shrine of your kenyan messiah who could do no wrong.

you libs are pathetic disingenuous liars
There were not more family separations under President Obama. You fell for actual fake news that came from some idiots Facebook post.

so you post something from a left wing site as proof??? A site that uses words like "immigrants" and "migrants" instead of the accurate "illegal aliens".

but the exact numbers are not really pertinent to the discussion, the fact that the same things happened and were ignored by the left under obama is all we really need to know.

you are hypocrites, I have proven your personal hypocrisy many times in the past, and if you choose I will do it in the future as well. or you could run away like you have done before, or post ever more stupid things that will cause all intelligent posters to ignore you.

Polirifact is not a "lefty" site silly fish. Obama did not separate children at the border as Trump did.

Trump defends conditions for detained migrant kids, blames Obama for family separations; fact checkers call foul

I don't run away fishy, you always pretend to put me on ignore because I spank your ass. :lol:

leastbiased021.png

LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.

• Overall, this update reveals a slight leftward shift in Politifact’s fact checking selection, but not enough to move them from the least biased category.
Detailed Report

From your link:

Politifact uses minimal loaded language in their articles and headlines such as this: Trump falsely claims NATO countries owe United States money for defense spending. All information is well sourced to credible media and/or direct statements from experts in the field or the politicians themselves. Fact Check selection leans slightly left as more right wing politicians are currently fact checked.

PolitiFact & Michael Brown -- Fact Check Ignores Truth about Shooting | National Review

Yes, Politifact Has a Liberal Bias | Dan Bongino

leastbiased021.png

LEAST BIASED

Detailed Report

From your link:

Politifact uses minimal loaded language in their articles and headlines such as this: Trump falsely claims NATO countries owe United States money for defense spending. All information is well sourced to credible media and/or direct statements from experts in the field or the politicians themselves. Fact Check selection leans slightly left as more right wing politicians are currently fact checked.

PolitiFact & Michael Brown -- Fact Check Ignores Truth about Shooting | National Review

the bottom line is this:

Detailed Report

is it not rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymond?

just like 2016 - 2011 = 5. as in 5 years. as in how long donny had a hate on for barrack hussein obama.

All three who attacked him first.

march 2011:

sept 2016:
[...]

soooooooooooooo..... raymond.................. tell the class how 2016 - 2011 does NOT = 5? lol!!!!

you fail.

FALSE

David Emery

By Robert Farley

You are laying everything on that one event which I stated, was not bashing Obama on a personal basis.

leastbiased021.png

LEAST BIASED

Detailed Report

From your link:

the bottom line is this:

Detailed Report

just like 2016 - 2011 = 5. as in 5 years. as in how long donny had a hate on for barrack hussein obama.

Factual reporting my ass. Judging by your quick response, you didn't read anything I posted and I'm willing to bet never even clicked the links.

If you are only telling half of the story, then that's biased. The MSM does this all the time.

march 2011:

sept 2016:
[...]

soooooooooooooo..... raymond.................. tell the class how 2016 - 2011 does NOT = 5? lol!!!!

you fail.

FALSE

David Emery

By Robert Farley

You are laying everything on that one event which I stated, was not bashing Obama on a personal basis.

ne'eh...... that just happens to be THE most memorable & unforgiving. to question the legitimacy of the origin of birth with a sitting US president isn't a personal attack? yep - you cray cray. how'z about the eclipse meme? get a grip & i mean on reality.

leastbiased021.png

LEAST BIASED

Detailed Report

From your link:

the bottom line is this:

Detailed Report

Factual reporting my ass. Judging by your quick response, you didn't read anything I posted and I'm willing to bet never even clicked the links.

If you are only telling half of the story, then that's biased. The MSM does this all the time.

nope... i gave numerous fact checks on the same thing. all can't be wrong. nice try, doesn't fly. & that first link of your iscertainly right leaning.... but facts are facts.

course THIS one is much funnier!!!

0821-donald-trump-eclipse-getty-4.jpg

what a fucking dotard..........

march 2011:

sept 2016:
[...]

you fail.

FALSE

David Emery

By Robert Farley

Wow TDS on steroids!

lol....... showing those little undeniable facts that ray ray simply cannot refudiate is ' TDS '? yaaaaaaaaaa............

giphy.gif

no wonder trump loves you long time!

I like the paper towels cartoon-they don't even deserve that!

I think you Trumpsters are being tested by God, how far will you go, denying Him, and what He taught, in your support, for the lawless one, the man of perdition, your new messiah..... in layman's English... Donald Trump. :eek:

:p

Said the lying atheist.

But you aren't an atheist, right? You've read the bible cover to cover, yes? (I tried once,,,got about halfway through but found it too violent...all that "fear the lord" stuff seemed creepy)

What did Jesus say about accepting strangers, offering hospitality and loving your neighbor? Does this policy jive with those ideals?

I don't dishonestly use other people's faith against them, like he does.

How is it dishonest to point out tenements of a faith you allege to follow? Don't Christians use their faith against those things they disagree with? I know, as a gay person, I've been metaphorically beaten with the bible bat a zillion times.

Everything about what Care did, was dishonest.
Like what? Be specific, what was dishonest in what I said? No bull shit allowed... spell it out.

leastbiased021.png

LEAST BIASED

Detailed Report

From your link:

the bottom line is this:

Detailed Report

nope... i gave numerous fact checks on the same thing. all can't be wrong. nice try, doesn't fly. & that first link of your iscertainly right leaning.... but facts are facts.

Forget about how they lean, just check out the hyperlinks of their claims.

In one instance a Democrat and a Republican said the exact same thing, but PF rated the Republican statement as mostly false while rating the Democrat as mostly true.

Even in the article you posted, I clearly stated PF did lean left, although they would say only slightly. However they were honest in that PF checks mostly Republicans and less Democrats.

march 2011:

sept 2016:
[...]

you fail.

FALSE

David Emery

By Robert Farley

ne'eh...... that just happens to be THE most memorable & unforgiving. to question the legitimacy of the origin of birth with a sitting US president isn't a personal attack? yep - you cray cray. how'z about the eclipse meme? get a grip & i mean on reality.

Do you even know what a personal attack is? Checking out a birth certificate is not personally attacking somebody. His personal attacks on Obama didn't start until he had evidence of what DumBama did to him.

I think you Trumpsters are being tested by God, how far will you go, denying Him, and what He taught, in your support, for the lawless one, the man of perdition, your new messiah..... in layman's English... Donald Trump. :eek:

Said the lying atheist.

But you aren't an atheist, right? You've read the bible cover to cover, yes? (I tried once,,,got about halfway through but found it too violent...all that "fear the lord" stuff seemed creepy)

What did Jesus say about accepting strangers, offering hospitality and loving your neighbor? Does this policy jive with those ideals?

Jesus promoted doing what our private charities do. Jesus never preached for government to take money away from people to provide the charity.
Christ NEVER said not to either...

Tithing Was taxes, Israel was a theocracy and ruled by the Jewish religious theocrats, the Roman rule was a side note.

It was mandatory tithing. Separate taxes for different things... some tithes were to pay for the clergy, some tithes to help the sick, some tithing to feed the hungry. Etc.... it was NOT voluntary personal giving when you simply felt like being generous or not...

This was what a Pharisee was complaining about when he challenged Jesus on why they should have to pay taxes to Caesar, when they were already taxed, with tithes by their Jewish Government...

Which Jesus told him to give unto Caesar what is his, and give unto God, what is God's

The Pharisee wanted to go to war or cause an uprising against the Roman gvt because they were being double taxed.

Jesus, shut him down.

So what exactly are you talking about?

Said the lying atheist.

I don't dishonestly use other people's faith against them, like he does.

How is it dishonest to point out tenements of a faith you allege to follow? Don't Christians use their faith against those things they disagree with? I know, as a gay person, I've been metaphorically beaten with the bible bat a zillion times.

Everything about what Care did, was dishonest.
Like what? Be specific, what was dishonest in what I said? No bull shit allowed... spell it out.

You claim that Trump supporters are being "tested by God".

That is a lie. You are an atheist, you dont' believe in God.

If you did, it would be some agnostic free form shit, that you would not expect to do personal "tests" for people.

That spelled out clear enough for you?

Said the lying atheist.

Jesus promoted doing what our private charities do. Jesus never preached for government to take money away from people to provide the charity.
Christ NEVER said not to either...

Tithing Was taxes, Israel was a theocracy and ruled by the Jewish religious theocrats, the Roman rule was a side note.

It was mandatory tithing. Separate taxes for different things... some tithes were to pay for the clergy, some tithes to help the sick, some tithing to feed the hungry. Etc.... it was NOT voluntary personal giving when you simply felt like being generous or not...

This was what a Pharisee was complaining about when he challenged Jesus on why they should have to pay taxes to Caesar, when they were already taxed, with tithes by their Jewish Government...

Which Jesus told him to give unto Caesar what is his, and give unto God, what is God's

The Pharisee wanted to go to war or cause an uprising against the Roman gvt because they were being double taxed.

Jesus, shut him down.

So what exactly are you talking about?

What I'm talking about is very clear. Helping your fellow man is what Jesus taught, but he did not teach government taking from people what they didn't want to give to help their fellow man. What the government did was their own doing, not that of Jesus.

As it relates to today, just because Jesus didn't try to stop government from taking of the people doesn't mean he approved of it. The bottom line is that it's ridiculous for the left to bring up God or Jesus in this topic because government helping foreigners had nothing to do with his teachings, which was giving from your heart, not your government.

Charity is giving--not taking.

Have We Gotten 'Render Unto Caesar What Is Caesar's' All Wrong? | RELEVANT Magazine

Forum List

Back