So They Are Going To Protest The N.Dakota Pipeline Regardless Of Intense/Below 0 Degree Enviroment?

Why run a pipeline under a reservior ?!

Not surprised you righty tools are pro big oil and the jackboot local sheriff who used fucking watercannons on Americans . Water cannons!!!

Because there are already other pipelines under it?

:lol:

Because Standing Rock got 30 MILLION DOLLARS to move their source of water from 20 miles away to 70 yes count that SEVENTY miles away from their water source best top of the water treatment source ?

Its all a lie.

Oh and I do believe the water cannons came after a young snowflake anti lady shot at 3 officers and blew out one's knee and is facing attempted murder charges.

That story doesn't even make sense ? If there's an active shooter and they know who it is, why are they using water cannons ?

How about a link to your "real news "?

Heheheheh.

You should know me by now. I never lie.

But buy vaseline, bend over and grab ankles...............................

Denver woman charged with attempted murder at Dakota Access Pipeline Protest
Posted 8:57 pm, October 31, 2016, by Web Staff, Updated at 08:58pm, October 31, 2016
redwin-fallis.jpg

Grab ankles.

Not surprised you righty tools are pro big oil and the jackboot local sheriff who used fucking watercannons on Americans . Water cannons!!!

Because Standing Rock got 30 MILLION DOLLARS to move their source of water from 20 miles away to 70 yes count that SEVENTY miles away from their water source best top of the water treatment source ?

Its all a lie.

Oh and I do believe the water cannons came after a young snowflake anti lady shot at 3 officers and blew out one's knee and is facing attempted murder charges.

That story doesn't even make sense ? If there's an active shooter and they know who it is, why are they using water cannons ?

Heheheheh.

Posted 8:57 pm, October 31, 2016, by Web Staff, Updated at 08:58pm, October 31, 2016
redwin-fallis.jpg

Grab ankles.
Timmys consumption of liberal fake news leaves him relatively unprepared for the real world....

Its all a lie.

Heheheheh.

redwin-fallis.jpg

Grab ankles.
Timmys consumption of liberal fake news leaves him relatively unprepared for the real world....
hey, while these kids are out there, why not protest over all of this global warming?

Its all a lie.

Oh and the so called water cannons. They were deployed to put out the fires that the DAPL protestors had set.

Normally called fire fighters with water putting out fires.

Perhaps the company should pay the tribe off with a few milluion dollars. Win win.

Its all a lie.

Oh and the so called water cannons. They were deployed to put out the fires that the DAPL protestors had set.

Normally called fire fighters with water putting out fires.
You are mistaken or just lying. There is an abundance of photographic and video evidence to confirm the water cannons being used against peaceful protesters. Where is the evidence of the water cannons being used as firefighting equipment?

youtube.com/watch?v=S5SwipWHTKk

you have to wonder where they all go to take a crap, right?
considering how full of crap the average liberal is, I have to question, do they even take a crap to start with?
well according to al gore,,,when the temperature reaches 15.8 degrees below 0, the "Human Version Of Man" cannot poop,pee or fart". therefore they would have to relocate to a restroom that is above 33.9 degrees to relieve themselves

you have to wonder where they all go to take a crap, right?
considering how full of crap the average liberal is, I have to question, do they even take a crap to start with?
well according to al gore,,,when the temperature reaches 15.8 degrees below 0, the "Human Version Of Man" cannot poop,pee or fart". therefore they would have to relocate to a restroom that is above 33.9 degrees to relieve themselves
and Im not in the least embarrassed to admit to just spending an unrecoverable portion of my dreary life searching to see if this was true. I report that as of this moment, I am unable to secure any information that would verify this inability to plop a loaf below a certain temperature. I can honestly imagine that your body might want to resist opening up the back door in that type of cold environment, a ill timed gust of wind could cause a back draft that could instantly freeze the colon causing permanent damage to the system,,, so its reasonable and since you are not a lefty I will leave it as possible, but unproven. Maybe later I will get out the step stool, climb up and stick my ass in the freezer, wait a minute then try to fart.

if I walked out in 20 below 0 weather, I would lose at least 3 vital body parts, but Hillary? her head would freeze solid.

Forum List

Back