So they finally found the two Trumplicans that attacked him with MAGA hats

I want to see liar Jussie Smollett behind bars

That's all!

What if it was an actual attack, but these black guys did it posing as Caucasian Trump supporters?

They got arrested.

What a fucking weird ass story...
Note that Smollet didn't day they wore MAGA hat. That's a false meme being spread here.

If it was black guys attacking him, it was kind of a hoax. Everyone assumed the attackers were white and blamed Trump.

Or, it could have been a setup with collusion between the attackers and th victim.

Again...just fucking weird.

Yep...these two Nigerian's WORKED ON EMPIRE...hung out at Jussie's apartment, are black, not white, and were allegedly discovered after being identified on Smollett's phone records as being redacted on those turned over by Smollett, but accessed by subpoenaed phone records from the carrier.

Nobody claimed they were white.

I want to see liar Jussie Smollett behind bars

That's all!

What if it was an actual attack, but these black guys did it posing as Caucasian Trump supporters?

They got arrested.

What a fucking weird ass story...
Note that Smollet didn't day they wore MAGA hat. That's a false meme being spread here.

If it was black guys attacking him, it was kind of a hoax. Everyone assumed the attackers were white and blamed Trump.

Or, it could have been a setup with collusion between the attackers and th victim.

Again...just fucking weird.
You guys are downgrading from "Smollet lied" to "everyone assumed they were white".

So black guys who worked on Empire made a homophobic and racial attack against this gay black guy?

Hmmmmmm

Trumps fault how? Specifically.
So black people can't be homophobic?

Yes, that’s exactly what I said. I said black people cant be homophobic. You are fucking brilliant.
You implied it for sure.

Just because you decided to infer it does not mean I implied it. That’s on you.

I will specifically say that’s it’s very possible the parties colluded.

Too bad wasn’t white guys. That will probably piss off many left wing cvnts.

He brought his sandwich home and waited 45 minutes to call police and wouldn’t turn over all of his phone records.

These are facts. Any implication is on the reader of these facts.

Nobody claimed they were white.

"TMZ is reporting Empire actor Jussie Smollett was attacked by two white men in Chicago early Tuesday morning.

According to the outlet, the 35-year-old actor was hungry and went to a local Subway at about 2 AM. Upon exiting, two unidentified men allegedly yelled: "Aren't you that f***ot 'Empire'n****r?"

The two men were reportedly white and wore ski masks as they attacked Smollett. Despite Smollett fighting back, the men fractured a rib.

The duo allegedly put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on the actor and yelled: "This is MAGA country." Smollett was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital where he was treated and discharged early Tuesday morning. (Jan. 29)"

Jussie Smollett Attacked By MAGA Supporters In Chicago

Next.

He brought his sandwich home and waited 45 minutes to call police and wouldn’t turn over all of his phone records.

These are facts. Any implication is on the reader of these facts.
Waited 45 minutes with a noose hanging around his neck the entire time!

Wtf?

Who would do that?

So black guys who worked on Empire made a homophobic and racial attack against this gay black guy?

Hmmmmmm

Yes, that’s exactly what I said. I said black people cant be homophobic. You are fucking brilliant.
You implied it for sure.

You questioned that black men made homophobic remarks, but you didn't explain why. Why did you mention the homophobic part at all? Because you were not using your head at the time

Hmmmmmm

You implied it for sure.

You questioned that black men made homophobic remarks, but you didn't explain why. Why did you mention the homophobic part at all? Because you were not using your head at the time

Hmmmmmm

You implied it for sure.

Because the perps called the victim F...... and N......

I was simply reaffirming the nature of the attack.

Seems they may have known him. That seems odd.

I am done arguing the point about blacks and homophobia with you. Of course blacks can be homophobic. Listen to Run The Jewels. Shit is dope as fuck to work out to, but Killer Mike says a lot of homophobic shit.

“Run backwards through a field of dicks!”

How is that even possible?

This guy is left center, but he is very honest. This was put out earlier, before the arrests. At the time of this videos release, the two Nigerians were only persons of interest and there was only one credible news report to cite, but a lot of good, concise background info...

You implied it for sure.

You implied it for sure.

Because the perps called the victim F...... and N......

I was simply reaffirming the nature of the attack.

Seems they may have known him. That seems odd.

I am done arguing the point about blacks and homophobia with you. Of course blacks can be homophobic. Listen to Run The Jewels. Shit is dope as fuck to work out to, but Killer Mike says a lot of homophobic shit.

“Run backwards through a field of dicks!”

How is that even possible?
You were not just repeating the allegations. You were also doubting them. You can pretend otherwise all you want. You're not climbing out of this hole.

Forum List

Back