So they finally found the two Trumplicans that attacked him with MAGA hats

Did he have one of his ribs broken. Or is it Just more B.S.
Did he say he did?
No, he said they were bruised. He also said he "Fought the fuck back" and that "they ran away, not me". These are the guys who he chased off. They couldnt even barely hurt him because Jussie is so badass.

f1aa82fe002a52137fad7b7d293a8852

There was no attack. It was a set up. Smollett thought the generated sympathy would help him keep his job. Instead his career is over. He will never work in entertainment again.

Yes, that’s exactly what I said. I said black people cant be homophobic. You are fucking brilliant.
You implied it for sure.

Just because you decided to infer it does not mean I implied it. That’s on you.

I will specifically say that’s it’s very possible the parties colluded.

Too bad wasn’t white guys. That will probably piss off many left wing cvnts.
You questioned that black men made homophobic remarks, but you didn't explain why. Why did you mention the homophobic part at all? Because you were not using your head at the time

Yes, that’s exactly what I said. I said black people cant be homophobic. You are fucking brilliant.
You implied it for sure.

Just because you decided to infer it does not mean I implied it. That’s on you.

I will specifically say that’s it’s very possible the parties colluded.

Too bad wasn’t white guys. That will probably piss off many left wing cvnts.
You questioned that black men made homophobic remarks, but you didn't explain why. Why did you mention the homophobic part at all? Because you were not using your head at the time

Because the perps called the victim F...... and N......

I was simply reaffirming the nature of the attack.

Seems they may have known him. That seems odd.

I am done arguing the point about blacks and homophobia with you. Of course blacks can be homophobic. Listen to Run The Jewels. Shit is dope as fuck to work out to, but Killer Mike says a lot of homophobic shit.

“Run backwards through a field of dicks!”

How is that even possible?
You were not just repeating the allegations. You were also doubting them. You can pretend otherwise all you want. You're not climbing out of this hole.

Fuck off. How’s that hole.

Sad that this was so fake.....he needs to reimburse the NYPD for their effort at the minimum.

From the horses mouth...attackers were white racist Trump supporters who attacked Smollet due to his opposition to Trump...

Sharpton can’t resist bringing his lame ass into the mix. Of course he has to bring Donnie into this. He’s nothing but a race bating pimp to the black community. You would think he would have learned his lesson with the Tawana Brawley debacle that made him look like a giant ahole, back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep...these two Nigerian's WORKED ON EMPIRE...hung out at Jussie's apartment, are black, not white, and were allegedly discovered after being identified on Smollett's phone records as being redacted on those turned over by Smollett, but accessed by subpoenaed phone records from the carrier.

Nobody claimed they were white.

Could they be of Russian decent?

Sharpton can’t resist bringing his lame ass into the mix. Of course he has to bring Donnie into this. He’s nothing but a race bating pimp to the black community. You would think he would have learned his lesson with the Tawana Brawley debacle that made him look like a giant ahole, back in the day.

It's all about the money. He has to keep his followers whip up to a frenzy.

Forum List

Back