So, they kept people of color out of the meeting...

Aw look at all these poor white crackers upset that they weren't allowed into the clubhouse. How's it feel having the tables turned on you for a change? Well you had better get used to it because this is the future.

The white reporters reported it started later then expected because everyone showed up late and of course nothing got accomplished.

Now if “the future” is segregation I don’t think you’d have to twist any arms in this side. Just hope it’s more now than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rabidly anti-white left is hard at work crafting Jim Crow for white people then they run around with their hair on fire asking why all these white men seem so ANGRY?

Aw look at all these poor white crackers upset that they weren't allowed into the clubhouse. How's it feel having the tables turned on you for a change? Well you had better get used to it because this is the future.
Another hypocrite justifying a bad thing with another bad thing. That is abjectly stupid reasoning.
And it ain’t the future. Not where I live. Black racism and segregation have already been reality here in PG County, MD for decades.

Another hypocrite justifying a bad thing with another bad thing. That is abjectly stupid reasoning.
And it ain’t the future. Not where I live. Black racism and segregation have already been reality here in PG County, MD for decades.

Sorry whitey, the writing is on the wall. Don't you watch CNN or read Huffpo? All democrats agree. The age of the straight white male is OVER. The future is brown, queer and female. Don't like it? Well, do something about it.

I always laughed with the argument that blacks can’t be racist because you have to have power to be racist. Stupidest thing I ever heard and no one wants to say bs.

Most racist blacks I encounter are from GA. :dunno:

They're not all like that, either, but some are and hardcore.

I live in FL, it's different here.

I don’t experience it down in Louisiana black folks and white folks tell each other good morning all the time, but when you get in the middle of New Orleans you don’t wanna walk trough a black neighborhood. Although I’ll wear my faded red mega hat I wear everyday and no one has ever told me one thing in the city. I don’t think they’re into the political thing unless the race baiters tell them they should hate these statutes that they been see for 100 years without even given them a second look. View attachment 252832
Now all that this there is that cement base with graffiti all over it.

Went to New Orleans same yr as KAtrina. Had a customer who was giving me pointers who was from there. Told me flat out you dont go past the French QTR, just not safe.

NO is full of cockroaches. after Katrina, some came here thinking they were gonna run the same bullshit they did in Louisiana. Stupid tards are still in FSP with years to go.

True story. We don't play that 'round heanh. We lock criminals up here.

NOLA blacks are the worst of the worst the Crips and Bloods sent some recruiters down here in the 80’s and they came up dead. They have no loyalty to anyone but themselves. We felt so bad for Texas and any other state they went too. They’re basically violent retards with guns. Out here in the sticks and bayous we really get along great everyone’s courteous and helpful to one another. More creoles I’d say then blue gums.

Sorry whitey, the writing is on the wall. Don't you watch CNN or read Huffpo? All democrats agree. The age of the straight white male is OVER. The future is brown, queer and female. Don't like it? Well, do something about it.
The democrat future is brown, queer and female. That's undisputed.

What if I’m a white pre-op transsexual lesbian who identifies as black? Can I still call myself a sista or n!gger?

But how are you going to keep the nation wealthy?

Payback is a bitch hey, imagine for years how they felt.

I heard a white guy sodomized a black girl 60 years ago, I hope you’re the one who right’s that wrong. [emoji1317]

I always laughed with the argument that blacks can’t be racist because you have to have power to be racist. Stupidest thing I ever heard and no one wants to say bs.

I don’t experience it down in Louisiana black folks and white folks tell each other good morning all the time, but when you get in the middle of New Orleans you don’t wanna walk trough a black neighborhood. Although I’ll wear my faded red mega hat I wear everyday and no one has ever told me one thing in the city. I don’t think they’re into the political thing unless the race baiters tell them they should hate these statutes that they been see for 100 years without even given them a second look. View attachment 252832

Went to New Orleans same yr as KAtrina. Had a customer who was giving me pointers who was from there. Told me flat out you dont go past the French QTR, just not safe.

And if some black dude tries make a bet with you regarding where you got your shoes?
Tell him "On my feet".

Last edited:
we've always known the blacks only care if whites are racist
they are PROUD to be racist

NO is full of cockroaches. after Katrina, some came here thinking they were gonna run the same bullshit they did in Louisiana. Stupid tards are still in FSP with years to go.

True story. We don't play that 'round heanh. We lock criminals up here.

NOLA blacks are the worst of the worst the Crips and Bloods sent some recruiters down here in the 80’s and they came up dead. They have no loyalty to anyone but themselves. We felt so bad for Texas and any other state they went too. They’re basically violent retards with guns. Out here in the sticks and bayous we really get along great everyone’s courteous and helpful to one another. More creoles I’d say then blue gums.

Yeah...we saw or crime rates sky rocket after Katrina.

It's part of the Obama error transformation proclamation, where the next thing ya know "white history" is now racist history, and it can't be saved no matter how much whites cry about it.

Does anyone notice that the big liberal media is ignoring this? OR has it been reported on by the likes of the NYT, CNN, MSDNC, et al.

Forum List

Back