🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So They Want To Take Out "Gone With The Wind".What Next? "All In The Family" And Seinfeld?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Now, comon. what has more racial overtones in it? Gone With The Wind, or the "All In The Family" series? are there any other comedy series that need to be pulled? or sold to a foreign nation? I think Putin would love to buy all of them.

Tarantino movies because of how much he has characters say "******". Even though he has several "hero" black characters in his movies. He is white so cannot write that kind of dialog, according to racists.

Liberal pussies who hate free speech are behind all this insanity. You'll never find Republicans or Independents trying to suppress free speech like this.

I guess Cops live was a favorite of inner city African Americans...there is a letter writing effort to get it back on the air started by African Americans.....lol stupid white guilt ridden morons....look at all of the jobs lost by canceling a show like that....what a shame....

HBO only TEMPORARILY suspended the movie. Once they have a disclaimer to say why the movie is racist, they will put it back up.

Y'all need to calm down.

Now, comon. what has more racial overtones in it? Gone With The Wind, or the "All In The Family" series? are there any other comedy series that need to be pulled? or sold to a foreign nation? I think Putin would love to buy all of them.

The 3 Stooges did Black Face.

I guess Cops live was a favorite of inner city African Americans...there is a letter writing effort to get it back on the air started by African Americans.....lol stupid white guilt ridden morons....look at all of the jobs lost by canceling a show like that....what a shame....
and what about the brady bunch? OMG,,,Jan just could not stop making fun of Russian People !!!

I wish Roots was on.I loved that mini series.The best seen was when Kunte Kinte got his ass whipped.My name is Toby,hehe.

The 3 Stooges did Black Face.

thats it!! lets go find them and have a trial !!!

as a child, i can still remember how the 3 brothers from the Brady Bunch often traded black and latino jokes

what about "The Jeffersons"? all i can remember from that series was george making fun of white people all the time

Liberal pussies who hate free speech are behind all this insanity. You'll never find Republicans or Independents trying to suppress free speech like this.
Well...no...not unless they have plenty of tear gas on hand and want a half-arsed photo-op in front of a church holding a book upside down that they've never opened before.

Otherwise...you're possibly right.

you guys remember the episode when Jerry was trying to hard not to offend his new native american girlfriend? so funny!

Actually, the private owner these properties are exercising their free speech by refusing to rent them out any more. What is your solution? Allow the government to forbid private owners to withdraw the movies from their private catalogs?

Actually, the private owner these properties are exercising their free speech by refusing to rent them out any more. What is your solution? Allow the government to forbid private owners to withdraw the movies from their private catalogs?
I didn't propose a solution. I just gave an observation that they were pussies, gutless pussies if I might expand. I'm not into drawing boundaries for anyones thoughts. Let it fly

People can certainly do that, but its supposed to be part of a long term plan to make more money when its a public corporation. They have a duty to the shareholders.

There are reports that The Dukes of Hazard will be pulled from streaming services.

Oh those dastardly racist boys from Hazard county.

dukes.jpg

what about "The Jeffersons"? all i can remember from that series was george making fun of white people all the time

Fun fact, The Jeffersons was a spin off of All in The Family, as was Good Times and Maude. Norman Lear was a television genius.

The insult-laden friendship between Archie Bunker and George Jefferson was one of the greatest things ever to be broadcast on TV. The second George Jefferson that is. His recast by Sherman Hemsley was one of the all time great sitcom characters.

Last edited:

Fun fact, The Jeffersons was a spin off of All in The Family, as was Good Times and Maude. Norman Lear was a television genius.

The insult-laden friendship between Archie Bunker and George Jefferson was one of the greatest things ever to be broadcast on TV. The second George Jefferson that is. His recast by Sherman Hemsley was one of the all time great sitcom characters.
i loved how lionel just went along with any/all of archies black jokes

Forum List

Back