so ufo's only appear to government entities, fbi, and Howard Hawks movies.

The feds are saying "HEY!! LOOK OVER HERE!!! LOOK AT ALL THESE BRIGHT AND SHINY OBJECTS!! THEM THANGS ARE SPACE ALIENS!!!! YEEHAWW!!!!!" Meanwhile, Biden is caught red handed peddling influence and compromising national security, the FBI and IRS have taken on the role of American Stasi, the left is dismantling the constitution and sewing seeds of social discontent, and now chicks have dicks. Wise up!! There may be space aliens visiting us. I don't know. But that is not the point. The point is that the feds are using this to distract.

Other news still does happen.

I've explained it in detail here several times already, if you use the search or look in Sci and Tech, you should find some of them, even once or twice showing photos I took through a telescope, but briefly, the instance in question in around 1968 involved sighting a formation of three high altitude vehicles flying in formation one summer night in a telescope at about 25X and as I followed them, I saw them make several instantaneous speed and right-angle direction changes, temporarily breaking formation then catching up and regrouping, a physical impossibility by all known laws of physics.
Your story is already full of holes.
Read up on it.

you certainly shouldn't have used your terrestrial telescope!

Is that the ones you saw in 68 or in 78?

Ive seen a UFO. Im not saying it was aliens, but it was rectangle, it hoovered, and shot off and disappeared immediately.

Well, without wings, engines, noise and propellers, depending on what you saw, in general, we have no rectangles that just hover then shoot off fast and disappear that quick out of sight. People forget that takes a total mastery of flight and we basically are barely able to stay airborne. All jets, copters and planes are a balancing act just to stay in the air that if anything goes wrong, brings our planes down very quickly.

When I was a kid, my aunt living far out in remote farmland on the Delmarva peninsula where they had woods way in the back of a large field told me that one night they saw an orange glowing disc object hovering over their woods dipping low like it was having trouble, then got brighter and shot up into the sky and disappeared. And these people were simple, salt of the earth country people not prone to imagination, stories, and wouldn't tell a lie to save their life.

Well, without wings, engines, noise and propellers, depending on what you saw, in general, we have no rectangles that just hover then shoot off fast and disappear that quick out of sight. People forget that takes a total mastery of flight and we basically are barely able to stay airborne. All jets, copters and planes are a balancing act just to stay in the air that if anything goes wrong, brings our planes down very quickly.

When I was a kid, my aunt living far out in remote farmland on the Delmarva peninsula where they had woods way in the back of a large field told me that one night they saw an orange glowing disc object hovering over their woods dipping low like it was having trouble, then got brighter and shot up into the sky and disappeared. And these people were simple, salt of the earth country people not prone to imagination, stories, and wouldn't tell a lie to save their life.
Thats awesome.
I wasnt the only one that saw it either. We were freaking out! Lol

I've seen a UFO. I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was rectangle, it hoovered, and shot off and disappeared immediately.
~~~~~~~
I too have seen a UFO/UAP. It was in April 2001, in Endicott, NY time approximately 11:30 P.M. while walking my dogs.
It was black, triangular with a low hum with no lights.

Sorry, no, idiot. And no, I don't need to read up on parallax. AS usual, you fools draw broad conclusions from a minuscule fund of information.
Us fools don't accept the stories about extra-terrestrials, but we usually do accept UFO's unless it's just too obvious that the teller is trying to get attention.

Note how that type are starting to come out of the woodwork in numbers now.

Whose story is going to be the one that is most accepted? It's already a competition!

~~~~~~~
I too have seen a UFO/UAP. It was in April 2001, in Endicott, NY time approximately 11:30 P.M. while walking my dogs.
It was black, triangular with a low hum with no lights.
This one is especially believable. It was black with no lights at 11:30 p.m!

Us fools don't accept the stories about extra-terrestrials, but we usually do accept UFO's unless it's just too obvious that the teller is trying to get attention.
Note how that type are starting to come out of the woodwork in numbers now.
Whose story is going to be the one that is most accepted? It's already a competition!

You're an idiot. Like I already stated, I've given multiple reports here of observations and photos I have taken for years here to people with sincere interest, not for "attention."

You're an idiot. Like I already stated, I've given multiple reports here of observations and photos I have taken for years here to people with sincere interest, not for "attention."
I'll believe you when you post the proof in photos. And I don't buy frisbees.

They don't only appear to government entities, but it's usually government entities that are zipping around at 50K+ feet, and according to testimony, jet pilots see them relatively frequently. The one guy estimated that pilots only report sightings about 5% of the time because of the crap they catch when they report it.

I'll believe you when you post the proof in photos. And I don't buy frisbees.

You don't get it. I don't care if you believe me or not.

But if you want a photo, here is a couple of the photos I took in June of 2004, though, I believe this may have been some kind of weather balloon.

P6030513.JPG

P6030503.JPG

And no, I don't expect this to "prove" anything, I just report what I saw. But at least the grouping I saw in 1968 was no known man-made object.

You don't get it. I don't care if you believe me or not.

But if you want a photo, here is a couple of the photos I took in June of 2004, though, I believe this may have been some kind of weather balloon.

View attachment 808198
View attachment 808199

And no, I don't expect this to "prove" anything, I just report what I saw. But at least the grouping I saw in 1968 was no known man-made object.
Thanks! It's at least a UFO to me so far!
So you've seen several, some in 68, some in 78, and this one. Any others?

Forum List

Back