So we're back to the "root causes of illegal immigration" malarkey

Hell if it's kosher why aren't Dems celebrating this stuff and making it front page news? Because they fear a backlash from an angry American people that's why!
The truth is starting to come out, I’m encouraged by the Twitter news. Trump will be reinstated, for sure.

And with that, I’m off to bed. Keep up the fight!

Oh FFS join us here in 2022 and leave 1970 behind. How many of these illegals do you think are actually working jobs? Wow you need to catch up.

The vast majority of illegals work or have a partner that works. It's the only way one can survive here.

Illegals qualify for subsidized housing as soon as they push out the little anchor. NO illegal should get American taxpayer funded housing when there are years-long waiting lists for honest people.
Right? The least Biden could do for the honest immigrants following our immigration process is send them a free phone like he's handing out to the illegals.

How can we believe “facts” from a government which is eager for more and more illegals?

The same way you trust those who pretend to want to address the issue but never does a thing about those employing illegals.

States can not address immigration per the U.S. Constitution.
You’re funny…
When Trump sent out ICE the Blue Governors and Mayors and County Executives spent lots of money to thwart them.

Your bullshit is beyond boring.

You’re funny…
When Trump sent out ICE the Blue Governors and Mayors and County Executives spent lots of money to thwart them.

Your bullshit is beyond boring.

He never sent out squat. He just continued to say he would and did nothing but you ate it up and he knew that. States can not do anything about ICE.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/11/politics/donald-trump-deportation-force-debate-immigration/index.html

Trump's Promise of Millions of Deportations Is Yet to Be Fulfilled

Trump-O-Meter: | PolitiFact

He never sent out squat. He just continued to say he would and did nothing but you ate it up and he knew that. States can not do anything about ICE.
Boring…
Just because you sit on your ass all day at home doesn’t mean I do.

It was all the news that many Democratic County Executives were hiding illegals when ICE came around for a month or so.

Forum List

Back