🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So What Can We Expect In The Next Polls? Will "Faint-Gate" Cost Hillary Another Five Points?

at this point, why even bother doing rallies, Hillary may as well sleep thru October, no one wants to show up now to see her talk like linda blair, spitting out pea soup.

Trump could win points with a simple presser in which he sympathizes with the old bitch and offers to allow the looming debates to be cancelled rather than just debating an empty chair or hospital bed.

at this point, why even bother doing rallies, Hillary may as well sleep thru October, no one wants to show up now to see her talk like linda blair, spitting out pea soup.

Oh shit!

Where IS Linda Blair when George Soros needs her most?

Are the libs/regressives still discussing how talking about her health is a conspiracy?

The desperate ones.

Hopefully, Hillary Clinton will drop out prior to the election and we can put Bernie Sanders in there to beat Trump and become President. Health reasons or smoking gun leaks, it doesn't matter, she has to go. Bernie 2017!

hillary's doctors note.jpg

Sorry guys ....
The Trump bots will have to keep the champagne on ice a little while longer...

ok,,,here is my latest Mammath Ass Poll,,,,,,,Trump 65% The Beast 00.42% Gerry Ford 11.4% Pile of Horse Manure,,,,,,13%

at this point,,,Hillary a total mess,,,dont see her getting passed 35%

I think in the future....
The nominee for both party's need to....
Provide medical records ....
Provide tax returns for the last five years.No get out of jail free card like the dog ate my returns or I'm under audit.
Be examined by a Doctor from Walter Reade Hospital....

Enough of this BS....

And a psychiatric evaluation. Trump is a classic narcissist and that information should be stressed to the voting public.

So What Can We Expect In The Next Polls? Will "Faint-Gate" Cost Hillary Another Five Points?

If we're betting, I'm going to say officially 10-15 points over the next two weeks as the soundbite plays over and over and over.

View attachment 89077

Sorry guys ....
Antihistamines can also cause you to overheat. She apparently takes them due to allergies. Couple that with pneumonia and anyone could suffer the same reaction.

You need to take a chest X-ray to confirm pneumonia. When did that happen?

Once that youTube video gets 10 million hits, her numbers will be in the tank.

View attachment 89077

Sorry guys ....
Antihistamines can also cause you to overheat. She apparently takes them due to allergies. Couple that with pneumonia and anyone could suffer the same reaction.

You need to take a chest X-ray to confirm pneumonia. When did that happen?

Once that youTube video gets 10 million hits, her numbers will be in the tank.
this just in,,,,Trump 75% Hillary 11%,

Forum List

Back