So................what do you think the big announcement will be tomorrow?

Remember when Trump commanded the Presidential Vote be stopped around 7 Pm cause it was crooked and unfair and not correct cause he said so sitting watching his TV in the Whitehouse Yep, Right he knew he was a lying POC !

Trump said last week at a rally that the was going to be making a "very large" announcement from Mar a Lago on November 15th. That's tomorrow. What do you think it will be?

I'm thinking that his original plan was going to be to announce that he was running for president again, but in light of the way the elections DIDN'T go the way the GOP was hoping, as well as the fact that some of the people Trump backed lost their elections, resulting in a "red drip" (if even that), instead of the much touted "red wave".

But, I'm curious.............do you think he's going to make a big announcement, or do you think he's just gonna let it go by, hoping nobody remembers what he said a week ago?

Or...............is he going to announce a run for president again?

Or................is he just gonna bitch about how the midterm elections were somehow "stolen" from the Republicans?

I'm guessing there won't be an announcement, just a whole bunch of bluster and bitching from Trump about the elections.
I don't think he'll run. I think the announcement might not be what is expected. We'll see.

That's what you had.
I think the people living in slums know they've been screwed by the Ds and want everyone going down with them and I don't blame them.

You said in post 19 that Trump has close to 100 million voters. I stated that the entire population of the US is only 331.9 million. Simple math tells you that would make roughly one out of every 3 people currently in the US a Trump voter. There aren't even that many people who actually vote in the US. Your statement is bullshit.

You said in post 19 that Trump has close to 100 million voters. I stated that the entire population of the US is only 331.9 million. Simple math tells you that would make roughly one out of every 3 people currently in the US a Trump voter. There aren't even that many people who actually vote in the US. Your statement is bullshit.
Yet the 2020 election numbers were feasible?
It came pretty damn close and I know lots of people who didn't vote.

Trump said last week at a rally that the was going to be making a "very large" announcement from Mar a Lago on November 15th. That's tomorrow. What do you think it will be?

I'm thinking that his original plan was going to be to announce that he was running for president again, but in light of the way the elections DIDN'T go the way the GOP was hoping, as well as the fact that some of the people Trump backed lost their elections, resulting in a "red drip" (if even that), instead of the much touted "red wave".

But, I'm curious.............do you think he's going to make a big announcement, or do you think he's just gonna let it go by, hoping nobody remembers what he said a week ago?

Or...............is he going to announce a run for president again?

Or................is he just gonna bitch about how the midterm elections were somehow "stolen" from the Republicans?

I'm guessing there won't be an announcement, just a whole bunch of bluster and bitching from Trump about the elections.
Just a whole bunch of bluster, bitching, and lying from Trump about the elections.

I don't think he'll run. I think the announcement might not be what is expected. We'll see.

After the red wave that never materialized, I'm even wondering if Trump will actually make an announcement.

He'll probably come up with a bullshit excuse that he had something more important to do on Tuesday when asked why he didn't announce anything.

After the red wave that never materialized, I'm even wondering if Trump will actually make an announcement.

He'll probably come up with a bullshit excuse that he had something more important to do on Tuesday when asked why he didn't announce anything.
Anoth 2 years of Biden and people will be begging for Trump to run.

Well, I'm gonna be waiting to see what it is. And, I very seriously doubt that Trump is gonna announce he's running for prez again.
Chances are, the reason he said that he was going to make a big announcement is that he was waiting to see how the elections fared. But, since they didn't go the way the Republicans wanted them to (the red wave was nonexistent), or how he predicted, chances of him running again are almost non existent.

Like I said, if he actually does announce something, it's gonna be just another bitch session about how unfairly he's been treated, as well as how the elections were "stolen" again.
No one will be more relieved than Republicans that Trump isn’t running.

Last edited:

I don't totally disagree with that take either.

Forum List

Back