So................what do you think the big announcement will be tomorrow?

After the red wave that never materialized, I'm even wondering if Trump will actually make an announcement.
The problem is that Trump doesn’t understand that kind of political calculus.

A knowledgeable, experienced politician having seen his agenda comprehensively rejected by the voters would decide to not run for president.

But Trump is neither knowledgeable nor experienced – he’s motivated by arrogance and blind ego.

then why start the thread that asks a question then run away,,

I had stuff to do, and other threads to read, but I've been here. What? You expect someone to sit on a thread and wait for a response, then respond to every idiot that posts? Unlike you, I have a life.

BTW................your first post on this thread was one dog teabagging another. Didn't think that needed a response. Your second post was asking why I ran away (probably hoping to sound clever, but you didn't, you just sounded desperate for a response to your meme).

I had stuff to do, and other threads to read, but I've been here. What? You expect someone to sit on a thread and wait for a response, then respond to every idiot that posts? Unlike you, I have a life.
you didnt wait 10 seconds for a response,,

but since its another troll thread from a TDS inflicted drone we will just make fun of you,,

A knowledgeable, experienced politician having seen his agenda comprehensively rejected by the voters would decide to not run for president.

But Trump is neither knowledgeable nor experienced – he’s motivated by arrogance and blind ego.
That's why I believe that his announcement will either be about cheating entirely, or about his running with heavy emphasis on cheating.

And revenge.

Forum List

Back