So What Exactly Did Trump Do to Draw the Hatred?

1.) He defeated Democrats.
2.) He pointed out publicly what they were doing and what fibs they were telling.

Either of these is enough to send the usual leftist fanatics into apoplexy.
Trump did both.

2.) He pointed out publicly what they were doing and what fibs they were telling.

Trump did both.
Fibs? You're talking fibs?
Trump has been documented with over 600 lies just since Jan 20.
In 137 days, President Trump has made 623 false and misleading claims.

365 days of Trump’s claims

There are dozens of examples of why this man is loathed in this country and around the world.
His antienvironment policies are at the top of my list..among with being in violation of the Constitution as he continues to enrich himself while on the public dime.
His totally immature and unstable way he carries himself and communicates.,
His chronic lying, his inability to admit a mistake, and his racist Muslim ban policy that fortunately has been struck down 3x now.

Why hasn't he condemned Russia for hacking our democracy? He's scared shitless to anger Putin.

There are about 20 more good reasons I can come up with but that's a good start..

Democrat rhetoric and behavior since Election Day has been unforgivable. It's served to whip their supporters up into a crazed violent frenzy. I warned about their behavior soon after the Election. Violence was inevitable. And there will likely be more. The Democrats have already set the wheels in motion on that. It's too late to stop their numerous radicalized nutters. The damage has been done. But it is possible to begin holding Democrats accountable for their incitement rhetoric and behavior. It's time for that to happen.
REP bumper sticker: 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE'.

Stop immigration from 7 nations the Obama administration said were too unstable to properly vet immigrants?

Follow thru on his campaign promises?

The left are in a violent frenzy and are shooting and stabbing people because of a hatred justified by what? They lost?
Bro, nobody yet knows what crimes he has committed but until the full story comes out, you can try to conjecture something that fits the seemingly dis-jointed facts we know so far. If you try to assume that $T and co. are all innocent of any wrong doing, you can't make it work because of all the firings: 30 Federal Prosecutors, Yates, Comey, & Preet Bharara. All the different reasons for the firings, and so on.

But if you assume something like $T wants to build 5 resorts on the Black Sea and Russia said "That's a wonderful idea, we will even give you the land for free and let the Russian Army build it at no cost to you, but we want you to do something to weaken NATO".. That would explain it all if it were true. See what I mean?
"IF it were all true".
IF any of your bullshit tin foil hat conspiracy theories actually happen the whole world will know right?.
In the meantime shut your mouth!

386674d1497311343-put-your-political-cartoons-here-593f10e8bab48.jpeg

Trump did both.

WaPo? Goddamn you're stupid.

There are dozens of examples of why this man is loathed in this country and around the world.
His antienvironment policies are at the top of my list..among with being in violation of the Constitution as he continues to enrich himself while on the public dime.
His chronic lying, his inability to admit a mistake, and his racist Muslim ban policy that fortunately has been struck down 3x now.

Why hasn't he condemned Russia for hacking our democracy? He's scared shitless to anger Putin.

There are about 20 more good reasons I can come up with but that's a good start..
Hilarious. Psychotic delusion is common in the left today.

Yea the guy came to political prominence in Republican circles by claiming our squeaky clean brown president wasn't a citizen...Why won't people cut him some slack for his obvious failings?

What did he do? hmmmmm

If I only I could remember

You think Trump came up with the birther theory? You must rely on MSNBC.

Let me educate you on that. A volunteer for Hillary Clinton passed an email around about Obama not being a citizen. When Hillary found out about it, she quickly dismissed her.
Your orange racist liar ran with the birther thang for 5 full years.
Own your failures.
At least you are admitting the birther story started in the Clinton camp. Good start asshole!

Trump did both.

After 8 years the left are again concerned the President does not lie.
Is there anything Trump can't fix?

Trump did both.

President Trump can tell ten thousand "fibs" during his FIRST term for all I care.
The number one reason the LIB are DESPERATE to bring down the President is their wet dream fantasy that it would prevent the REPs from putting another two, maybe three more SCJs on the bench.
The LIBs are so fucking dumb they don't understand what 'President Pence' will do visa vi the SC should he have the opportunity.
Pro Tip: Ever heard of someone named Ted Cruz???????? HAAA HAAAAA

You think Trump came up with the birther theory?
Let me educate you on that. Own your failures.

How can anyone take seriously a person who lives in word bytes who is the opposite of what he calls himself and part of that ridiculous Resist movement. Resist what, your own system for democratically electing your president just because you don't like him? Trump didn't come up with the Birther theory, Obama did! It is amazing that they both Michelle and Barry openly admitted and discussed this, actually put it forth themselves before large crowds early in his political career long before he had given thought to running for President, , and now it is treated as if it never happened.

Obama.Muslim.Garb_.jpg

Ever see Obama dress up as a Greek Orthodox, an Indian Sikh, a Buddhist monk or any other faith? Ever hear him speak fluently in Jewish, Hindi or any other culture? Have you ever seen another president at any point in his life dress up in the culture of a foreign land?

Here is a guy who spent half his life living and identifying with Muslim ideals! Wrote a book against western colonialism as the biggest problem on the planet. Even changed his name accordingly. Sir, you cannot educate anyone on anything when you yourself are ignorant. Your whole life has been a failure.

Last edited:
Yea the guy came to political prominence in Republican circles by claiming our squeaky clean brown president wasn't a citizen...Why won't people cut him some slack for his obvious failings?

What did he do? hmmmmm

If I only I could remember

You think Trump came up with the birther theory? You must rely on MSNBC.

Let me educate you on that. A volunteer for Hillary Clinton passed an email around about Obama not being a citizen. When Hillary found out about it, she quickly dismissed her.
Your orange racist liar ran with the birther thang for 5 full years.
Own your failures.

I'm aware you dumb white trash fuck

Why don't you try reading what I said?

You think "coming to political prominence by claiming" means he made it up? No that means he just said it.

Go sterilize yourself you stupid fucking bastard. No reading comprehension. Not fit to be here or breed

Stop immigration from 7 nations the Obama administration said were too unstable to properly vet immigrants?

Follow thru on his campaign promises?

Not this.

The left are in a violent frenzy and are shooting and stabbing people because of a hatred justified by what? They lost?

This. And they don't like the people who put Trump into office...

Democrat rhetoric and behavior since Election Day has been unforgivable. It's served to whip their supporters up into a crazed violent frenzy. I warned about their behavior soon after the Election. Violence was inevitable. And there will likely be more. The Democrats have already set the wheels in motion on that. It's too late to stop their numerous radicalized nutters. The damage has been done. But it is possible to begin holding Democrats accountable for their incitement rhetoric and behavior. It's time for that to happen.

There could retaliatory attacks. I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me. And that blood will be on Democrat hands as well. It's their round-the-clock hysterical incitement that's caused the violence. Their behavior since Election Day, has been dangerously shameful.

My bumper sticker sez: 'A HEAD FOR AN EYE.'

bd900c300c451fc81f1d97a0874a7d37.jpg

President Trump, dished 'hatred' in the Primary, like no other human has ever done....he incited hatred towards Mexicans, towards Hillary, towards blacks, towards protesters, towards Muslims, towards liberals, towards gold star families, towards women, towards Obama, towards the Bush family, towards the CIA, towards the FBI, towards the media, towards the RNC, etc etc etc....

What he is receiving now is simply KARMA!

What goes around, comes around.

Not hatred, but we don't want illegal Mexicans committing crime and taking jobs that US poor can do. Their gangsters are some of the most violent and their just across the border smuggling heroin and other dangerous drugs into the USA. Our society is enamored by these people because they're represented in shows like Breaking Bad. Who was rooting for the DEA in that show? It was to highlight the criminals. They were the main stars. Next, is Hillary. She is the biggest liar and two-faced politician that we have every seen. Her campaign manager was feeding questions to her ahead of time during the debate with Bernie Sanders and President Trump. Her cheating two-faced hubby was getting illegal money through the Clinton Foundation. And Muslims? We are talking about extreme Muslims who committed terrorism and violence in San Diego. These were people let in by the Obama Administration. Illegals who take jobs away from the poor citizens. These Muslims work in the factories of the Silicon Valley magnates. These are the same people who have infiltrated Europe and their extremists are causing trouble in London, Paris and Germany. It's turned London into a Middle East city. The Democrats in this country have become ostriches. They stick their head in the sand when someone stands up to them to stop their cheating, lying and illegal ways. When the truth is pointed out them, then their mentally deranged commit anarchy in their demonstrations and any Trump supporter gets beaten down. In addition, the previous Obama administration has left people who are rat finks. They are trying to bring the current administration down starting with President Trump. The conservatives have had enough of this and the shooting of a conservative congressman was the last straw. You are a liar and the karma will be coming back into your face soon enough.

What Trump has to do is focus on draining the swamp. This is what he was elected for, but the Democrats keep getting in the way. They don't want to go down the tubes. They just love the swamp and filth that goes with it.
WOW! You are seriously ill informed and brainwashed, and filled with vitriol...

you missed your chance to let off your steam at the Democratic baseball practice! :eek:

You're the one "seriously ill informed and brainwashed, and filled with vitriol." I'm the one who should be upset because Republicans were targeted by a "seriously ill informed and brainwashed, and filled with vitriol" liberal. My reaction is a normal reaction. Yours appear to be a mentally ill one calling me those things.

It's not wonder the shooters end up being looney tunes liberals such as with Senator Gabby Gifford shooting and now Congressman Steve Scalise. Even the security guard George Zimmerman was a liberal shooting Obama's son, if he had one, Trayvon Martin..

Forum List

Back