So What Exactly Did Trump Do to Draw the Hatred?

How successful do you think the RW media will be in convincing uninformed tubes that liberal Americans are violent psychos?

They are giving it the old college try.
Why would anyone believe the left are violent? Just because you exchanged a sheet for a bandana or skit mask to attack people doesn't mean anything.

upload_2017-6-16_7-8-33.png

What campaign promises has Trump fulfilled? The border wall is a non starter, and Obamacare is still law.

All Trump has done is sign EO's (which you conservatives hated when Obama did it), and play golf.
I forget. How do you spell the name of the new Supreme Court judge again?
ASSHOLE!
By the end of President Trumps presidency he''l probably put another couple of SCJ on the bench.
If that's all he does hat's enough to effect the SC for fucking DECADES!!
And there's fuck all you can do about it!
Should Pence become President for whatever reason you fucking loser LIBs will literally have blood quirking out your eyes. Enjoy what you morons brought on yourselves.
A farmer from Kansas named' Buddy Burger' could have beat Hillary! HAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!

No matter who the republucan was that won the election, Democrats would be doing the exact same thing with the exact same complaints without deviation including calling him orange just as Mitt Romney was the orange spray tan man years before Trump. It's the tantrum to get what they want or they will start killing infidels. Excuse me, republicans. You can live if you convert to Islam or register to vote Democrat.

First of all, nobody is “trying to overthrow the will of the people”.

Post-election calls for Impeachment, military coups, and assassination, public vows to obstruct the agenda for which Trump was elected, claiming the WH based on winning the insignificant popular vote, breaking laws illegally unmasking Americans and committing Felony Espionage, continued fruitless attempts to find / manufacture Trump criminal activity ...

Yeah, no attempt to undermine Trump's Presidency and 'the will of the people', people who elected him over Hillary....

Lol...

Wow, and you sourced all of those alleged things so well….

Didn’t McConnell state the #1 priority was to make Obama a 1 term President?

First of all, nobody is “trying to overthrow the will of the people”.

Post-election calls for Impeachment, military coups, and assassination, public vows to obstruct the agenda for which Trump was elected, claiming the WH based on winning the insignificant popular vote, breaking laws illegally unmasking Americans and committing Felony Espionage, continued fruitless attempts to find / manufacture Trump criminal activity ...

Yeah, no attempt to undermine Trump's Presidency and 'the will of the people', people who elected him over Hillary....

Lol...

Didn’t McConnell state the #1 priority was to make Obama a 1 term President?

Indeed McConnell didn't say "let's assassinate Obama, and beat up his deplorable supporters".

If you were not so intellectually dishonest you would have been sourced on this board, in other threads repratedly.

Snowflakes have little use for 'Intellectual honesty', however, vecause it does nothing for their arguments.

Stop immigration from 7 nations the Obama administration said were too unstable to properly vet immigrants?

Follow thru on his campaign promises?

The left are in a violent frenzy and are shooting and stabbing people because of a hatred justified by what? They lost?

Oh this is an easy one...no semantics.
He makes un-American's, low-life's, weirdos and illegals feel like the piece of shits they actually are.
Whereas the oversized eared negro with the un-American name made them all feel like absolute WINNERS.

How successful do you think the RW media will be in convincing uninformed tubes that liberal Americans are violent psychos?

Why would anyone believe the left are violent? Just because you exchanged a sheet for a bandana or skit mask to attack people doesn't mean anything.

View attachment 133446

Who? Me?

Go ahead. Find my violent comments. I'll wait.
You won't find any condemnation of leftist violence from you. Passive support of violence is no different than those doing the violence.

One guy who nobody had ever heard of, with no juice, who was thought of most recently as “creepy”, shoots a Congressman.

So that means that 100,000,000 (give or take) democrats and liberals are all unhinged.

Theater of the absurd doesn’t begin to describe it.
...which your post exemplifies quite nicely. The point is the left has been driven mad by one Donald J. Trump and spreading the hate has consequences.

And 8 years ago, you guys did precisely the same thing (sans the shooting by the most recent nutjob).
Is that an acceptable excuse? If you look at the trends in American politics, Nixon was a watershed. Prior to him, the president was accorded a lot of privacy and respect. After Nixon, Carter was openly lampooned as ineffective, Reagan was more openly hated (and Nancy came under a lot of unearned power), Bush Sr came across as enough of a nice guy that he was largely left alone, Bubba made lying an art form and got impeached for doing it in court, W was severely hated and we started to see assassination fantasies openly displayed. Obama was dealt harsh criticism in part as retaliation for W, and now we have Trump, who is getting unprecedented levels of hatred. If things continue in this direction, the next presid
Stop immigration from 7 nations the Obama administration said were too unstable to properly vet immigrants?

The left are in a violent frenzy and are shooting and stabbing people because of a hatred justified by what? They lost?
We've heard that some people are famous for being famous. I think this is similar. Trump's hated because he's hated. I really don't think you could get a cogent answer from the average hater as to why exactly they hate,

Of course. That's exactly what you've been told.
It's what we're seeing. A simple exercise is to compare the democrats' reactions to Gorsuch. They were fine with him until Trump nominated him.

Unprecedented levels MY ASS.

View attachment 133446

Who? Me?

Go ahead. Find my violent comments. I'll wait.
You won't find any condemnation of leftist violence from you. Passive support of violence is no different than those doing the violence.

You are grossly mistaken.

Bro, nobody yet knows what crimes he has committed but until the full story comes out, you can try to conjecture something that fits the seemingly dis-jointed facts we know so far. If you try to assume that $T and co. are all innocent of any wrong doing, you can't make it work because of all the firings: 30 Federal Prosecutors, Yates, Comey, & Preet Bharara. All the different reasons for the firings, and so on.

But if you assume something like $T wants to build 5 resorts on the Black Sea and Russia said "That's a wonderful idea, we will even give you the land for free and let the Russian Army build it at no cost to you, but we want you to do something to weaken NATO".. That would explain it all if it were true. See what I mean?

We've heard that some people are famous for being famous. I think this is similar. Trump's hated because he's hated. I really don't think you could get a cogent answer from the average hater as to why exactly they hate,

Of course. That's exactly what you've been told.
It's what we're seeing. A simple exercise is to compare the democrats' reactions to Gorsuch. They were fine with him until Trump nominated him

One guy who nobody had ever heard of, with no juice, who was thought of most recently as “creepy”, shoots a Congressman.

So that means that 100,000,000 (give or take) democrats and liberals are all unhinged.

Theater of the absurd doesn’t begin to describe it.
...which your post exemplifies quite nicely. The point is the left has been driven mad by one Donald J. Trump and spreading the hate has consequences.

And 8 years ago, you guys did precisely the same thing (sans the shooting by the most recent nutjob).
Liar. The right didn't throw temper tantrums on the street and try to destroy Obama. You liars repeat the same propaganda over and over. It's all you have.

Bro, nobody yet knows what crimes he has committed but until the full story comes out, you can try to conjecture something that fits the seemingly dis-jointed facts we know so far. If you try to assume that $T and co. are all innocent of any wrong doing, you can't make it work because of all the firings: 30 Federal Prosecutors, Yates, Comey, & Preet Bharara. All the different reasons for the firings, and so on.

But if you assume something like $T wants to build 5 resorts on the Black Sea and Russia said "That's a wonderful idea, we will even give you the land for free and let the Russian Army build it at no cost to you, but we want you to do something to weaken NATO".. That would explain it all if it were true. See what I mean?
^^^^^
Here's yet another streak of nasty shit that thinks his political enemies are guilty until proven innocent.

He won the election and kept his Twitter account. Really, Trump has remained true to his word. He's not a politician who is reserved with his true feelings. I admire the man because he won with his schtick against overwhelming odds and money. Clinton had it all, but she lied and cheated. With the lead she had, why did she have to lie and cheat?

So What Exactly Did Trump Do to Draw the Hatred?

For starters right out . . . .

He's super rich, good looking, has a fabulous set of kids and married three ladies each about 100X better looking than any feminist I've ever seen!

Forum List

Back