So, what exactly would we be left with?

Now that the Democrats' main objective has been met that is to get their chief rival out of the way, it would seem that there is not going to be any Republican nominee and their dream for a permanent one party country will come to fruition. I mean, with the appeals process going all the way to the SCOTUS, and no chance of overturning the verdict, I doubt the RNC will have time to foist one of their RINOs on us and mount an effective campaign against the enemy. Therefore, it looks like there will be NO Republican this year. And as to third party? Too damned insignificant to make any difference.
First, the democrat objective hasn
Now that the Democrats' main objective has been met that is to get their chief rival out of the way, it would seem that there is not going to be any Republican nominee and their dream for a permanent one party country will come to fruition. I mean, with the appeals process going all the way to the SCOTUS, and no chance of overturning the verdict, I doubt the RNC will have time to foist one of their RINOs on us and mount an effective campaign against the enemy. Therefore, it looks like there will be NO Republican this year. And as to third party? Too damned insignificant to make any difference.
first, the democrat objective hasn’t been met yet. Trump is still in the running for president. Until that ends, they are still working toward their objective.

Second, I was talking about this a few weeks ago, how the repubs need to have someone else waiting and ready to go in case the dems do succeed.

If there is no Republican candidate this year, repubs have only themselves to blame. They should have been prepared for this contingency.

You need to go see a doctor, STAT. You have a brain worm.

There will be a Republican nominee, and his name is Convict Donald.

The GOP is excited to make history and be the first major party to nominate a convict.

If you are going to drive the party off a cliff, then by god do it with flames shooting out the windows!

If you are going to drive the party off a cliff, then by god do it with flames shooting out the windows!

Dem already beat them to it.

It should be very easy.

What was it? What was the felony. Do we even know?

Or just that he hurt your feelings?

The felony was cohens, they are suggesting that trumps payments were to cover THAT felony.

The thing they keep forgetting about the law that Bragg used is “with intent to defraud”, which is nigh impossible if the business records were internal and never meant to be seen by the public.

Oh..but they are. Don’t pretend…let your freak flag fly as they say. Dems are every bit as conniving as they say.
So, if what you say is true, the blob should get the 4 years in jail then right?

Oh wait let me guess....you’ll come up with some hilarious “reasoning” to explain why he won’t. Thus debunking your whole previous post above.

C’mon...lets hear it.

So, if what you say is true, the blob should get the 4 years in jail then right?

Oh wait let me guess....you’ll come up with some hilarious “reasoning” to explain why he won’t. Thus debunking your whole previous post above.

C’mon...lets hear it.
4 years?? Oh come on, surely you know, right? It’s 4 years PER COUNT, so that’s 136 years total possible. Plus $5,000 per count.

I think you all should go for all of it. I really do!

Trump…… LOLLLOLLOLOOLL

Eat shit and die, motherfucker. I will never vote for a Communist Democrat.

EVER!!!!!!!!
TRUMP…… a losing choice.
LOLLOLL

They failed to get him off the ballot.

So the orchestrated Democrat Parody effort to rig the election via lawfare has failed.

They know it, too. They are very aware of (and horrified by) the likelihood that President Trump will win the general election.

4 years?? Oh come on, surely you know, right? It’s 4 years PER COUNT, so that’s 136 years total possible. Plus $5,000 per count.
Nah, there is an upper limit of 4 years.
I think you all should go for all of it. I really do!
That’s just it...

They’re not going to go for it. Meaning that the Dems are nowhere near as malicious as you guys fantasize about.

That’s just it...

They’re not going to go for it. Meaning that the Dems are nowhere near as malicious as you guys fantasize about.

Sure, a cap of 4 years for A class E felony, for each one, correct?

Under New York state law, the maximum prison sentence for a Class E felony is four years in prison. New York imposes a 20-year sentencing cap for this type of offence, with a decision on whether the sentences run concurrently or consecutively left up to the judge.

So, is that a 4 year cap PER OFFENSE?

The quote above seems to suggest that maybe the cap is 20 years?

Unclear.

That’s just it...

We haven’t seen sentencing yet, but HOW we got here and all the other stuff the dems have done, is what makes them conniving.

Sure, a cap of 4 years for A class E felony, for each one, correct?
4 years total is what I heard. I’d love to see him get 130 years though.

We haven’t seen sentencing yet, but HOW we got here and all the other stuff the dems have done, is what makes them conniving.
Again, if they were “really” as conniving as you guys imagine, sentencing would be the absolute maximum. It won’t be.

Again, if they were “really” as conniving as you guys imagine, sentencing would be the absolute maximum. It won’t be.

Again, we don’t know, but the sentencing is just the latest facet of the conniving nature of democrats. My gripe is really just how you all went about this. All the corrupt shenanigans that you all have played along the way.

Yes, we fully understand how dangerous you are with these totalitarian, fascist fantasies. Someone gets 130 years for what, hurting your feelings?

I really hope you manage to keep your base instincts reined in at work.

The Democrats did not prosecute Trump. The State of NY did.

Trump is still running for President. A felony conviction can't stop that from happening, and no one claimed it would.

America is not going to elect a convicted felon to be President.
Then you still get your wish for a far Left one party rule. May you and people like you die horribly.

Trump is still going to be the nominee and his chances of winning increased with this verdict.

Forum List

Back