So what I dont believe in God?

Seriously, what does it matter if someone believes in God? I've been talking to many theists who dont believe in hell or they say their religion doesnt say non believers go to hell so who cares if people dont believe? Especially if they are good people.

I believe this threat of hell is key to recruiting members. Even my theist buddy who doesnt believe in hell said to me "you just gotta believe". Why?
Nobody can comprehend an omnipotent consciousness , and that's what really bothers atheists. They can't tolerate the thought of anything greater than themselves. The idea that there is cause and effect, and they are the effect of the cause, is beyond their comprehension.
Complete nonsense made up out of nothing. Nothing except an obstinate denial of valid logic applied to verifiable facts of reality.

Nothing but superstitious bitterness and shame.

Atheists can't grasp that there is a reason for their existence.
No. Atheists don't subscribe to superstitious notions of a reason for their existence.

The superstitious reject personal responsibility in their rationalization for existence.

It's just easier to think it's all one big fucking accident.
If it was easy, the intellectually lazy would choose it over their made-up fairy tales.

Like all the other religions, it's easier to not think.
Well, you got religions right; I'll grant you that.
How do you rationalize life itself completely violates the second law of thermodynamics?
No it doesn't.

You should acquaint yourself first with the second law of thermodynamics (from some source other than your dopey superstition), then acquaint yourself with the various scientific hypotheses and theories of the origin of life (also from some source other than your dopey superstition), and only after you've done those two things, acquaint yourself with what I believe.

Then you can ask me all your questions, and I won't have to point out how grossly illiterate you are in science. Ok Cupcake?

Last edited:
Seriously, what does it matter if someone believes in God? I've been talking to many theists who dont believe in hell or they say their religion doesnt say non believers go to hell so who cares if people dont believe? Especially if they are good people.

I believe this threat of hell is key to recruiting members. Even my theist buddy who doesnt believe in hell said to me "you just gotta believe". Why?
Nobody can comprehend an omnipotent consciousness , and that's what really bothers atheists. They can't tolerate the thought of anything greater than themselves. The idea that there is cause and effect, and they are the effect of the cause, is beyond their comprehension.
Complete nonsense made up out of nothing. Nothing except an obstinate denial of valid logic applied to verifiable facts of reality.

No. Atheists don't subscribe to superstitious notions of a reason for their existence.

The superstitious reject personal responsibility in their rationalization for existence.

If it was easy, the intellectually lazy would choose it over their made-up fairy tales.

How do you rationalize life itself completely violates the second law of thermodynamics?
No it doesn't.

You should acquaint yourself first with the second law of thermodynamics (from some source other than your dopey superstition), then acquaint yourself with the various scientific hypotheses and theories of the origin of life (also from some source other than your dopey superstition), and only after you've done those two things, acquaint yourself with what I believe.

Then you can ask me all your questions, and I won't have to point out how grossly illiterate you are in science. Ok Cupcake?
ZING! What a come back! What an excellent reply! You sure told me, not a damn thing.

No it doesn't.

ZING! What a come back! What an excellent reply!
Thank you!

You sure told me, not a damn thing.
I have no intention of explaining all of reality to you so that we can hope for a productive discussion, you ignorant and presumptive princess.

No it doesn't.

Thank you!

I have no intention of explaining all of reality to you so that we can hope for a productive discussion, you ignorant and presumptive princess.
You call Hangover "intellectually lazy" and yet you show yourself to be more lazy.

No it doesn't.

Thank you!

You call Hangover "intellectually lazy" and yet you show yourself to be more lazy.
I am not obligated to pick up your intellectual slack, Pumpkin... or correct your hilariously ironic misunderstanding of what "intellectually lazy" means.

Just go ahead and believe what you believe... complacent that there's no way for you to get that wrong ever.

You're obviously projecting. Scientology may be a better religion for your personality type.
You are on a religious forum crying as loudly as you can so you obviously have something to say but you do not say anything. Sure sounds like a pain you are not willing to express to me.
I'm on a religious forum holding the terminally religious to a verifiable standard of demonstration and behavior which they fail at.
No. That is not what you are doing at all. You might want people to think that, you might even believe that yourself, but that is not what you are doing. What you are doing is about you, not anyone else.
You're projecting. I'm just forever amazed at the self-haters and emotionally crippled that find the cult of Christianity.
"I'm just..."
"self-haters"
"emotionally crippled"

"I'm just..."
"self-haters"
"emotionally crippled"

No it doesn't.

Thank you!

I am not obligated to pick up your intellectual slack, Pumpkin... or correct your hilariously ironic misunderstanding of what "intellectually lazy" means.

Just go ahead and believe what you believe... complacent that there's no way for you to get that wrong ever.
Referring to "various scientific hypotheses and theories of the origin of life" and leaving it at that is a lazy response. Either you are not actually familiar with any of those hypotheses and theories or you are afraid your references are lousy or both. Also if you even know what the definition of a hypotheses and a theory is you would not refer to hypotheses and theories, only theories. Arrogance is no substitute for actually knowing something.

No it doesn't.

Thank you!

Referring to "various scientific hypotheses and theories of the origin of life" and leaving it at that is a lazy response.
No Cupcake, it's not. There are several such hypotheses and theories, and the burden is upon you to be familiar with them before you fatuously declare them rationalizations that violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics--which you are also obligated to understand before you declare it violated.

Either you are not actually familiar with any of those hypotheses and theories or you are afraid your references are lousy or both.
Presumptive and retarded nonsense. I am only unfamiliar with your ignorant cartoon strawman versions... I am under no obligation to accept your pathetic dumb and defend it as if it were mine, Cupcake.

Also if you even know what the definition of a hypotheses and a theory is you would not refer to hypotheses and theories, only theories.
This is the very dumb in you that I'm talking about, Pumpkin.

It's important that you be familiar with both the hypotheses and theories, so that you can genuinely parse the differences between them. Dumbasses like yourself so often intentionally conflate the terms that there's no telling what your actual objection is, except that your superstitions are not being validated.

Arrogance is no substitute for actually knowing something.
But stolid fidelity to your superstitious nonsense is... understood.

Your silly "second law" nonsense is boilerplate creationist prattle, long ago discarded as pointless except for the religiously addled.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics Evolution and Probability

heaven won't be nearly as much fun if whiners like you are there.....therefore, we are keeping it a secret.......
Why would you think that angry, self-hating zealots such as yourself will get that free pass for The 72 virgins?
You are just a really, really angry bitch. I think you have some personal damage you really should get professional help with.
Not angry at all. The fact is, it's you lovely religious zealots who are foaming at the mouth with hate. You need to reconsider your participation in these threads as you're not emotionally or intellectually prepared to accept challenges to your perceptions of the gawds.
Hollie, you have something on your chin.......
The jeebus must be proud of you crude, vile people.
such hateful comments, Hollie..........

Unfortunately, there are so many "false Christians" out there that give "real" Christians a bad name....

"False" Christians to more damage to Christianity than any atheist or agnostic could ever do... Satan loves it.
what about false atheists?......you know, the irrational rationalists.......

Unfortunately, there are so many "false Christians" out there that give "real" Christians a bad name....

"False" Christians to more damage to Christianity than any atheist or agnostic could ever do... Satan loves it.
Satan loves it.

nothing could be more rationally irrational ... except maybe Posty.

Why would you think that angry, self-hating zealots such as yourself will get that free pass for The 72 virgins?
You are just a really, really angry bitch. I think you have some personal damage you really should get professional help with.
Not angry at all. The fact is, it's you lovely religious zealots who are foaming at the mouth with hate. You need to reconsider your participation in these threads as you're not emotionally or intellectually prepared to accept challenges to your perceptions of the gawds.
Hollie, you have something on your chin.......
The jeebus must be proud of you crude, vile people.
such hateful comments, Hollie..........
Fundie xtians. Such hateful people.

What about your inability to assemble words into a coherent sentence?...............you know................ meaningful communication................. with punctuation at more than a third grade level?

Satan loves it.

nothing could be more rationally irrational ... except maybe Posty.

Not "love" in the truest sense LOL - how about Satan gets immense satisfaction from it?

What about your inability to assemble words into a coherent sentence?...............you know................ meaningful communication................. with punctuation at more than a third grade level?
are you a slave to modernist rules of punctuation?........

are you a slave to modernist rules of punctuation?........
Do they not teach such things at your Flat Earth Society meetings?

You believe in God or don't its your personal choice. God is a belief not a phenomenon.
Science says that people that believe in a god have the "God gene", atheists don't have the gene. Kinda like the Homosexual gene.

You believe in God or don't its your personal choice. God is a belief not a phenomenon.
Science says that people that believe in a god have the "God gene", atheists don't have the gene. Kinda like the Homosexual gene.

What science? Who did that "research"... anyway, a relationship with God is a spiritual thing, not a biological thing and not a mental thing. It's impossible to quantify a "spiritual" thing, and you have to accept the gift to even be able to discuss it much less understand it.

Forum List

Back