So what is the likelihood that they will try to replace Biden?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I still think it's very unlikely but I'm hearing an awful lot of concern about it these days from all around. It would appear that there is a bigger movement within the party to back-stab joey b than I thought. Atta-way! Drag the guy out of retirement against his better judgement...fuck up the last four years of his life probably speeding up his deterioration.....and after he's no longer useful toss him into a geriatrics chair with a straw hat and applesauce at Lunchtime.

The National convention will tell the tale. I am just not sure what nationaly known name they may put out on the convention floor. They chased away RFKjr. so that leaves Clinton. Klobechuer would be a common sense choice if the entire party gets behind her.. Thats not too likely. It will be an interesting convention thats for sure. I have suspicion The RNC will not be a cake walk, look for a split in the party and maybe a permanent split with a new party being formed.

I still think it's very unlikely but I'm hearing an awful lot of concern about it these days from all around. It would appear that there is a bigger movement within the party to back-stab joey b than I thought. Atta-way! Drag the guy out of retirement against his better judgement...fuck up the last four years of his life probably speeding up his deterioration.....and after he's no longer useful toss him into a geriatrics chair with a straw hat and applesauce at Lunchtime.
He'll end up like Scalia....Mark it down.

f31cb8b31dce153b340476b717caae8c_768x0.jpg

It would cause chaos at the State level because the ballots are already printed and each state has different rules about candidate replacement. Maybe chaos is what the Democrats want now!

Right, democrats followed orders from Obama and unified under Joe. No way they'll do it again. There's no one leading the party who has enough pull to get the democrats to rally around 1 candidate weeks before voting starts.

The National convention will tell the tale. I am just not sure what nationaly known name they may put out on the convention floor. They chased away RFKjr. so that leaves Clinton. Klobechuer would be a common sense choice if the entire party gets behind her.. Thats not too likely. It will be an interesting convention thats for sure. I have suspicion The RNC will not be a cake walk, look for a split in the party and maybe a permanent split with a new party being formed.
Desperately Seeking Schumer

It would cause chaos at the State level because the ballots are already printed and each state has different rules about candidate replacement. Maybe chaos is what the Democrats want now!
How can the states have "already printed up ballots" if Trump hasn't picked his running mate yet?

In fact, ballots can't be printed up until after the conventions are done.

You're all plainly still terrified of him.

Why else would you all be begging, pleading and crying to please not run him?
I've been supportive up to this point, but I think Biden should withdraw.

He's made his age the issue in this last debate. He chose this debate, he has no one to blame but himself.

Forum List

Back