So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

So, daveman - I ask again: which conservative are you backing for POTUS in 2012?

cricket.gif

That is a good question. Who are you for Daveman.

cricket.gif

cricket.gif

cricket.gif

Can you explain, or are you going to pull another "synthia is demanding an answer' response to get out of actual debate? It IS your M.O.

I don't dance to your tune, Tantrum Boi.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
Tantrum Boi strikes again!!

tumblr_lgiuxrOArB1qdoj7v.gif

What's ironic about Daveman taking this tact is that he often bumps his own interrogative posts when he doesn't get an answer from the poster they are directed at.
Plus, he wants to make it all about me, when at least two other people in this thread have asked him that direct question.

What's he afraid of?
You lack the horsepower to inspire fear, Synthia. :lol:

But you just keep pretending my answers to your silly questions are the most important thing in my life. No, really. Chicks dig that.

Last edited:
What's ironic about Daveman taking this tact is that he often bumps his own interrogative posts when he doesn't get an answer from the poster they are directed at.
Plus, he wants to make it all about me, when at least two other people in this thread have asked him that direct question.

What's he afraid of?

That the messageboard conservative's unicorn candidate doesn't exist.
You suck at reading minds, kid. :lol:

What's he afraid of?

Whats to be afraid of some old dumbass like you?

What right do you have to know what candidate he supports assuming he even has decided yet?

You are just another clown throwing poop and bullshit around to distract from the main points people like Dave make.

You are a pathetic loser.
Synthia's desperate for me to answer. And no matter what candidate I say, he'll screech something like, "Nuh-UH!! HE'S not a conservative!!"

His life revolves around pretend victories on the internet. Pathetic, innit?

Daveman, who is the conservative candidate are you supporting in 2012?

Why do you assume he has decided yet?
Synthia's not used to people taking time to deliberate their choices. His choice is handed to him, and he accepts and supports it immediately and unquestioningly.

He's a leftist. They don't do independent thought.

Daveman, who is the conservative candidate are you supporting in 2012?

Why do you assume he has decided yet?

He can answer with "I'm not supporting one" or "I haven't decided yet"

But if it makes you feel better:

Daveman, have you decided which conservative candidate to support in 2012?

If so, who is it?
No, I haven't.

See, was asking the right question so hard?

Again, it goes back to Synthia's inability to think for himself.

No, I haven't.

Which candidate is the most conservative, in your opinion?
Santorum.

Prediction: Synthia will screech about something inane, then claim victory.
Santorum is only conservative socially. He's a Big Government Neo-Con, who supported all of Bush's failed policies, and all of Bush's unfunded spending. He is also a huge pork barrel politician, signing on to everyone else's pork in order to get his own. Like the Bridge To Nowhere.

Sounds like your kind of 'conservative'. :lol:

What's he afraid of?

What right do you have to know what candidate he supports assuming he even has decided yet?

You are just another clown throwing poop and bullshit around to distract from the main points people like Dave make.

Synthia's desperate for me to answer. And no matter what candidate I say, he'll screech something like, "Nuh-UH!! HE'S not a conservative!!"

Without a doubt, puh-thet-ick.

Santorum is only conservative socially. He's a Big Government Neo-Con, who supported all of Bush's failed policies, and all of Bush's unfunded spending.

Lol, Santorum is NOT big government by anyones measure except maybe the Paulbot Randites. He is more comfortable with government action than I prefer, but that is still not 'Big Government' by any means.

He calls for spending cuts:
Spending Cuts and Entitlements Reform | Rick Santorum for President

Appointing Constitutionalist judges:
Appointing Constitutionalist Justices and Judges Who Refuse to Legislate from the Bench | Rick Santorum for President

Reducing federal regulations and expanding personal freedom
OBAMA REGS VERSUS FREEDOM | Rick Santorum for President

None of that is 'Big Government' ideology.

He is also a huge pork barrel politician, signing on to everyone else's pork in order to get his own. Like the Bridge To Nowhere.

Unfortunately that is how things are done in DC today. I think Santorum would be an excellent person to help initiate a reverse to that.

I agree, though not the way you intend it to mean.

Who is the most conservative GOP candidate, and who are you leaning toward voting for, Jim?

Which candidate is the most conservative, in your opinion?
Santorum.

Prediction: Synthia will screech about something inane, then claim victory.
Santorum is only conservative socially. He's a Big Government Neo-Con, who supported all of Bush's failed policies, and all of Bush's unfunded spending. He is also a huge pork barrel politician, signing on to everyone else's pork in order to get his own. Like the Bridge To Nowhere.

McCain blasts Santorum on ‘pork-barrel spending’ - Election 2012 - The Washington Post
“I respect Senator Santorum,” McCain said Thursday morning during an interview with Soledad O’Brien on CNN’s “Starting Point.” “He and I had very strong differences on earmarking and pork-barrel spending. I believe that earmarking is the gateway to corruption. Senator Santorum supported it and engaged in it as much as he possibly could. I strongly disagreed with it. That was a fundamental difference we had in the Senate, but I still respect him.”

Who is the most conservative GOP candidate, and who are you leaning toward voting for, Jim?

I think Ron Paul is the most conservative in a historical context because he is more of a strict constitutionalist and his foreign policy is one our Founding Fathers would most agree with.

But Santorum is a close second and will do fine instead.

I dont think Paul is running to win, but to send a message.

Forum List

Back