So when Trump's tax reform passes the Senate this afternoon...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...will the Democrat Party forever be remembered as the party who refused to give working-class Americans a break?

I think so. Their opposition to the greatest thing working-class America needs, will forever be worn around the necks of those who were against it.

Like a dead, putrid albatross.

• Banned
The left is the party of slavery and segregation. They have hated the populace for well over a hundred years yet they still have followers.

..and yet, they are the first to take credit for the abolishment of slavery, giving women the right to vote, the Civil Rights Act, and just about everything Trump has accomplished so far.

Truthfully, the Democrats are the party of liars and thieves.

...will the Democrat Party forever

NO.

Trump will forever be known as Goldman Sachs President.

Lets recall we've had tax-cuts since 2001, didn't fix economy or prevent 2008 collapse. Even a slight economic stall by 2020 (pretty much a given from historic business cycle perspective) will promptly eject him out of presidency and will FOREVER dispel the tax-cuts-fix-everything myths.

Nancy Pelosi will complain in February that 4% of Americans cant find a job !!! and 500 Million Americans are losing their jobs a month @!!!

...will the Democrat Party forever be remembered as the party who refused to give working-class Americans a break?

I think so. Their opposition to the greatest thing working-class America needs, will forever be worn around the necks of those who were against it.

What break ?

The tax plan is a shell game . Throw some crumbs at the working class while big biz and the rich have a feast.

It’s a bad deal . Shame on the gop for passing this scam .

I bet 1/2 of those Democrats will be long gone by sexual harassment charges before 2018 elections happen..

The left is the party of slavery and segregation. They have hated the populace for well over a hundred years yet they still have followers.

..and yet, they are the first to take credit for the abolishment of slavery, giving women the right to vote, the Civil Rights Act, and just about everything Trump has accomplished so far.

Cons are the liars . We’ve been over this lie 100x . Today’s cons are the dems of 100 years ago . They are the ones flying the rebel flags and defending rebel monuments.

What break ?

The tax plan is a shell game . Throw some crumbs at the working class while big biz and the rich have a feast.

Just because you are on welfare and get no break, you bitch about the rest of us. Get a job, then you too can get a break. Dumbass

Cons are the liars . We’ve been over this lie 100x . Today’s cons are the dems of 100 years ago . They are the ones flying the rebel flags and defending rebel monuments.
Yeah sure they are. Your lack of intelligence is showing again...

Clinton-Gore-1992.jpg

Yeah sure they are. Your lack of intelligence is showing again...

Clinton-Gore-1992.jpg

Another lie . That is not the official Clinton gore logo . anyone can make any pin they want.

All cons ever do is lie .

What break ?

Just because you are on welfare and get no break, you bitch about the rest of us. Get a job, then you too can get a break. Dumbass

I work for a living . I also have a brain in my head . You cons are easily fooled by shiney objects . Sure you get a short term tax cut , then down the road we all get hosed .

IF the Senate passes their bill for tax reform, they still have to send it to committee and hash it out between the Senate version and the House version. Nothing has really been completed yet.

In Trump's tax speech yesterday, he even talked about the "mixing bowl" that the two bills were going to have to go into and the best of both bills would be the bill he is going to sign.

Only problem is, same thing happened with the ACA. Neither the House nor the Senate could agree on the bills, and the thing died in committee.

Nope, don't start your victory dance just yet.

What break ?

You're saying that another record stock market, a huge bump up u\in the economic growth number, the lowest unemployment numbers in 20 years, a huge drop in food stamp usage, and an 80% decreases in illegal border crossings are "crumbs"?

You leftists are idiots. That Magnificent Orange Bastard President Donald J. Trump could walk on water and you'd claim that he's "polluting the lake".

Get with the program already. Try to fit in, ok? I know it's hard, but at least give it a good old try.

BTW: Shame on the democrats for ramming though the Obamacare scam. If you remember, there wasn't a single Republican who voted for it and that alone, caused many of them to be reelected.

However, those Democrats who weren't on board with the tax reform won't get the same accommodation. The attrition they see in 2018 is going to be a real bitch for the Dems.

This “tax reform” bill will be the Repubs version of the ACA. Nothing good will come from it for the majority of the country and the rich will get even richer.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What break ?

You're saying that another record stock market, a huge bump up u\in the economic growth number, the lowest unemployment numbers in 20 years, a huge drop in food stamp usage, and an 80% decreases in illegal border crossings are "crumbs"?

You leftists are idiots. That Magnificent Orange Bastard President Donald J. Trump could walk on water and you'd claim that he's "polluting the lake".

Get with the program already. Try to fit in, ok? I know it's hard, but at least give it a good old try.

Thank obama for those good numbers . Trump hasn’t done squat this year .

...will the Democrat Party forever

NO.

Trump will forever be known as Goldman Sachs President.

Lets recall we've had tax-cuts since 2001, didn't fix economy or prevent 2008 collapse. Even a slight economic stall by 2020 (pretty much a given from historic business cycle perspective) will promptly eject him out of presidency and will FOREVER dispel the tax-cuts-fix-everything myths.

Lets recall we've had tax-cuts since 2001, didn't fix economy or prevent 2008 collapse.

Tax cuts are bad?

Still refusing to man up and own your party's transgressions? Denial is a terrible syndrome.

More likely, the horrible plan will be exposed and dissected publicly over the next few years, leading to Democrats replacing Repiblicans in a wave, and then the plan will be replaced.

So borrowing $1.5 trillion to give to the wealthy is sound fiscal policy?

Forum List

Back