So when you donate to BLM youre really donating to ACT BLUE and they funnel money to DNC candidates

When you donate to BLM, you don't know where the money is going. I know Blacks have some gripes but militant and destructive protests by Antifa and BLM only serve to make fair minded people forget about the real injustices. So your money might be going to domestic terrorists or the Democrat leadership that they thrive under. Either way it is a colossal waste of money.

How does BLM actually help the black communities. I mean its been around since the lie of hands up dont shoot mike brown, What community has it helped.. except donate to liberals to get elected but nothing changes in those areas at all... Black Lives Matter: Urgent Donation Needed

So you think only republicans have fundraisers, tramp is having one in TX, $580K a couple.

The price to attend: $580,600 per couple, which works out to roughly $7 million. That includes two meals and a photo-op with the president, according to the invitation.

Last edited:
How does BLM actually help the black communities. I mean its been around since the lie of hands up dont shoot mike brown, What community has it helped.. except donate to liberals to get elected but nothing changes in those areas at all... Black Lives Matter: Urgent Donation Needed

So you think only republicans have fundraisers, tramp is having one in TX, $580 a plate.
but there is no hiding where the money is really going too... No false pretense like the democrats

So you think only republicans have fundraisers, tramp is having one in TX, $580 a plate.
BLM is a racist group

So you think only republicans have fundraisers, tramp is having one in TX, $580K a couple.

The price to attend: $580,600 per couple, which works out to roughly $7 million. That includes two meals and a photo-op with the president, according to the invitation.
BlM says to donate to support black causes but they arent doing that, They are just using it for politics. That is money laundering

Forum List

Back