So where did all those Nazis in Ukraine go, Putinists?

Russian Pubduppes!
RUSSIAN brainwashed ignorant RW hater dupes fer sure...

The new leader is a one percenter. Who would have thought you would back such a capitalist pig! We're talking rich, rich, rich.

:lol:

Election results buoy Ukrainian Jews

Not covered on Pub Propaganda Machine. You can go home now, Tiny. lol

Since when did Interfax become a Pub Propaganda Machine?

interfax_ukraine_logo_eng.png

I was referring to Fox and the other bs you listen to here...

I don't have television. Only radio out here in the hinterlands. I thought you knew that.

They got less than 4% and no seats in parliament...

Svoboda is still alive and kicking.

In the national I have Svoboda at 6.3 and retaining seats in the Rada along with the Radical Party who took 6.4 and Batkivschyna All-Ukrainian Union 5.6 for the smaller opposition parties.

All get seats. Svoboda is of course best known for its free for alls in parliament and its violence against opposition. They are the Nazis who along with the Right Sector were the muscle for the overthrow.

Right Sector got 2.4.

"Thus, on election lists, the Poroshenko Bloc is likely to get 62 seats, the People's Front 57, Samopomich 36, the Opposition Bloc 21, the Radical Party and Svoboda 17 seats each and Batkivschyna 15 seats in the new parliament."

Poroshenko Bloc People s Front Samopomich Opposition Bloc Radical Party Svoboda Batkivschyna to get seats in Rada - National Exit Poll
THE FINAL RESULTS ARE IN. Svoboda got bupkis. Ay caramba.
Yep, the results are even on wikipedia now.

I'm on Interfax in the Ukraine and last report is at !7:40. Have you got a later report?

Russian Pubduppes!

The new leader is a one percenter. Who would have thought you would back such a capitalist pig! We're talking rich, rich, rich.

Interfax-Ukraine is owned by Interfax Information Services, a Russian company.

Russian Pubduppes!

And?

So it's at least a bit fecked up...poor Russia.

Give me a break. Interfax is usually a bit quicker than the Kyiv Post and very accurate. KP has the exact same results reported only a tad more in depth on how the power structure is going to fan out.

There's going to be mega problems if Poroshenko pulls off ditching Yatsenyuk as Prime Minister.

So even if the People's Front wins the popular vote albeit by a small margin, the bulk of the seats go to the Block. There will be very bad blood if Poroshenko dumps him for Hroysman.

It will be interesting to be sure.

Whatever- that's politics. What isn't is taking over media and starting revolutions in other countries like Putin has. The last Ukrainian "president" was a swine. Nite.

Russian Pubduppes!

And?
And, it explains why your views mimic Russian propaganda, spin and interpretation of events in Ukraine.

KVmaeC3QM4w.jpg

On this map you can see the turnout for 2014 elections (left corner). East Ukraine (where mainly ethnic Russians live) has about 30-35% turn out and mainly voted for the opposition, especially in Mariupol, Slavyansk and other areas, controlled by Ukrainian Army. Unlikely most of you guys on this forum (being so far away from the action and trusting your Media) they see Nazis grabbing the power in Kiev.

And?
And, it explains why your views mimic Russian propaganda, spin and interpretation of events in Ukraine.

Interfax was faster than the Kyiv Post with the results as they were coming in.

Get a grip.

I monitor CBC, BBC, the Guardian, France 24, the Washington Post and one of my super favorites after I found it during the Diane Whipple trial coverage the most wonderous SF Gate religiously. Am I a flaming fucking liberal?

I don't think so.

:)

KVmaeC3QM4w.jpg

On this map you can see the turnout for 2014 elections (left corner). East Ukraine (where mainly ethnic Russians live) has about 30-35% turn out and mainly voted for the opposition, especially in Mariupol, Slavyansk and other areas, controlled by Ukrainian Army. Unlikely most of you guys on this forum (being so far away from the action and trusting your Media) they see Nazis grabbing the power in Kiev.

To understand Svoboda is to understand western Ukraine.

Granted the majority of western Ukrainians are not as radical as Svoboda or the Right Sector are but the general public in the west hold many sentiments that are reflected in Svoboda's political platform.

Forum List

Back