So Who's Ultimately Responsible for Trumpcare Failing?

Who's responsible for Trumpcare failing

• Donald J. Trump

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • The Republican Congress

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Congress. However, Trump failed at unity. Of course, he didnt have a chance. Just like obama.

Both. Their plan sucks because the plan ain't a plan, it's taking a stinker and putting it in a pretty conservative wrapper and calling it something else. I'm okay with them doing nothing until they get unelected.

Both. Their plan sucks because the plan ain't a plan, it's taking a stinker and putting it in a pretty conservative wrapper and calling it something else. I'm okay with them doing nothing until they get unelected.

I'm ok with government getting the hell out of it

I think it was doomed to fail

Republicans tried to hide the bill and force a quick yes or no vote....the answer was no

I don't think there was ANY healthcare bill that would satisfy Republicans

Democrats. They're committed to turning US Healthcare into Venezuela

Oh, I'm still waiting for my ObamaCare $2,500 savings

The Republicans are just like the Democrats were responsible for giving us the disaster that is Obamacare. If anything should be learned from these two endeavors it's that there are some things government should stay out of.

Both share responsibility. It is time to focus on tax reform and get that done. Meanwhile, Democrats can fully own ObamanationCare and when it inevitably implodes, there will be much more political will on both sides to repeal and replace.

Whoever wrote a bill that almost no one supports is responsible.

Would have been a democrat. It's pretty much still Bammercare.

It's a little early for sniffing glue, isn't it?
The bill was bigly unpopular because it took away access to healthcare from the needy and the disabled, it was an assault on healthcare in the rural areas (known as Trumpland). The bill was a piece of shit that was opposed by the entire healthcare industry, healthcare organizations, a huge majority of the public and a majority of the governors.. No one was for the bill except those who wrote it, the hyper-ideologues who goose-step to their ideology and Trump, who promise voters the opposite of what this bill offered.

Last edited:
The Republicans are just like the Democrats were responsible for giving us the disaster that is Obamacare. If anything should be learned from these two endeavors it's that there are some things government should stay out of.
It seems to work ok elsewhere, and in the US gummit been in the thing since we had tax cuts for employers back in the 1950s

The bill was bigly unpopular because it took away access to healthcare from the needy and the disabled, it was an assault on healthcare in the rural areas (known as Trumpland).

You are either a liar, are a typical brainwashed mouth breathing horse stabbing libtards. Glue is for your type. Respectable folk can afford pot. Do the world a favor, don't ware your seat belt today and drive fast everyplace you go.

Chris Murphy @ChrisMurphyCT
CBO scored repeal without a replacement - it's a humanitarian disaster of incomprehensible scale. 32M lose insurance. Premiums go up 100%.

11:17 PM - 17 Jul 2017

No big. Premium already went up like four times since ACA came out and folks still can't see a doctor so they don't even join the exchange. ACA is dead either way. Deal with it. I say let it fail and hang it on Half Black Jesus's neck and finish shitting on his legacy.

The bill was bigly unpopular because it took away access to healthcare from the needy and the disabled, it was an assault on healthcare in the rural areas (known as Trumpland).

You are either a liar, are a typical brainwashed mouth breathing horse stabbing libtards. Glue is for your type. Respectable folk can afford pot. Do the world a favor, don't ware your seat belt today and drive fast everyplace you go.

You obviously no nothing about the bill and why damn near everyone was against it.
Now go back a sniff away, loser.

Forum List

Back